[MANGA] The Collector's editions

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Rinjii
Embryo

The Collector's editions

•      
  •      

Postby Rinjii » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:49 am

Okay, first of all, I'm new here, and I come in peace (lol).

Second of all, I was wondering if 1) The Collector's volumes of the Eva manga were still in print and could be purchased somewhere, and 2) If these Collector's volumes were the only way I could read the manga the original Japanese way. I only own Volumes 1, 4, 5... but they're all "Americanized" (as in, the panels flipped and sound fx conveniently translated, obviously). Eversince I started reading some of the manga the way it was meant to be read on onemanga.com, I've decided I want to replace my current volumes with the Japanese-read versions and then gradually collect the rest of the volumes the same way.

I'm asking those questions because I've looked on a bunch of sites where the CE's could ONCE be purchased (presumably), including amazon, and now they all say they're out-of-print. So, am I shit outta luck? Or are the CE's *not* the only way I can read the manga the old-fashioned way? Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:16 am

See this thread, further down this page:-

http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3296
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”