[TV] BoJack Horseman

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

TheCarkolum
Tunniel

Re: [TV] BoJack Horseman

•      
  •      

Postby TheCarkolum » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 am

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:Oh Season 4 is very needed. The story of BoJack is far from over.

That depends on how you wanna conclude the series. I think if you wanna finish with Bojack running away to the wilderness, escaping from his past and his relatives after "committing" suicide, It's fine. I mean, his interactions with the other characters seems pretty concluded (the cat has forgotten Bojack, the bum realised that Bojack's friendship is not worth it,
SPOILER: Show
Sarah Lynn is freaking DEAD
...). It would be a pretty accurate final to the series. Maybe we don't know the entire resolution of Bojack's life, but... so what? It doesn't mean the concusion would be bad. Trying to explain everything that happened in a series is a risk sometimes. You know, this season's final was almost perfect. With any season, you take the risk of putting the series into a decline. Honestly, if no seasons were running anymore, I wouldn't complain too much.
“The tragedy of growing old is not that one is old but that one is young.” - Oscar Wilde

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!"

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 am

New BoJack episodes tomorrow! Get hype!

I think I only watched the third season once, so I'm probably going to marathon that today -- need the beautiful sorrow to be fresh in my mind.
Avatar: "That's right. I'm a gay robot." (David 8 image by Junseo)
Crying Man
(Or, How Dr. Katsuragi Found God): Read at AO3 & Discuss Here.
Status: First Draft. Chapter 10: Idle Hands released 5/24/2017.

"Fighting idiocy is like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow back and need to tell you their uninformed opinion." - PeeJee, Something*Positive

MuscleRobo
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby MuscleRobo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:15 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:New BoJack episodes tomorrow! Get hype!

I think I only watched the third season once, so I'm probably going to marathon that today -- need the beautiful sorrow to be fresh in my mind.

I bought a bottle of Bourbon for my marathon tomorrow to get in the right mind as well.

-edit-

Just finished season 4! Yes I stayed up all night to marathon it! I did not end up drinking and they did a great job again the story is not going in the direction I thought it would at all. I have some issues this season but it's mostly relegated to quick b plots I found annoying in the larger scheme of things. I'm just sad I need to wait another year for another night like this!

Gendo'sPapa
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Season 4 is a delight!

Return to “Film and Video”