Evangelion Pictures Thread [2] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Pfft that thing is so much WTF that I wouldn't have believed in any pic which showed something like that.

The real problem is quantities. While I agree that one picture of Shinji strangling Asuka on a ruined beach wouldn't have spoiled me, if I saw dozens of them, when there's a common theme that spreads across multiple artists, that's when it becomes pretty obvious that something is a spoiler.

What I think is more likely is that, if, say riffraff, stumbled across that picture and liked it so much he posted it here and then the mods came in and said "That's a spoiler" and removed it. riffraff hasn't spoiled himself so he wouldn't know that it's a spoiler when he posted it, but he would now. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about that, though.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:What I think is more likely is that, if, say riffraff, stumbled across that picture and liked it so much he posted it here and then the mods came in and said "That's a spoiler" and removed it. riffraff hasn't spoiled himself so he wouldn't know that it's a spoiler when he posted it, but he would now. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about that, though.

I'm happy to see that I've become the face of the unspoiled on EGF! :lol:

That's a good point to make though, CJD. Something may be a spoiler, but you may not realize it until you associate it with the thing that it's spioling.
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:I'm happy to see that I've become the face of the unspoiled on EGF! :lol:

Well, you're insistence on not being spoiled leads me to believe you're the only one with the fortitude to not give in. Everyone else I wouldn't be surprised to wake up and find them posting in the Q forum, or as someone else put it 'Face down in a puddle of spoilers.'
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Tribblepoo
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Tribblepoo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:The real problem is quantities. While I agree that one picture of Shinji strangling Asuka on a ruined beach wouldn't have spoiled me, if I saw dozens of them, when there's a common theme that spreads across multiple artists, that's when it becomes pretty obvious that something is a spoiler.

What I think is more likely is that, if, say riffraff, stumbled across that picture and liked it so much he posted it here and then the mods came in and said "That's a spoiler" and removed it. riffraff hasn't spoiled himself so he wouldn't know that it's a spoiler when he posted it, but he would now. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about that, though.

This is exactly why I don't post pictures. I have no way of knowing if that nice picture of Rei that I found is going to get me banned or not. This auto-banning policy that mods have is bullshit. Period. Give a warning and if it happens again, THEN you temp ban them. There is zero reason to start handing out temp bans when anyone with a capacity for logical reasoning will come to the conclusion that a first offense of this type is most likely an accident.
"Having sex with extreme gas must be how the Scots came up with the idea for bagpipes."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

More pictures and talking about them; less OT that belongs in feedback.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby LiLi » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Wow, I must have missed most, if not all, of the stuff in this thread until now, I think...

Lots of Sexy Evangelions, KawoShin pics (...that one with manga!Shinji freaking out was glorious!) and doujins, funny Mari...

Passion!Shinji = :lol: and Gendo plus LittleShinji = :tentacles:
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Hyper Shinchan wrote:Are you referring to the art-style or to the huge booty? Because for the later we already have ISIK's manga.

Yeah, I meant the attributes man (top and bottom). I'm not familiar with the spin-offs, but I don't really wanna be, so... meh.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

View Original PostLiLi wrote:Wow, I must have missed most, if not all, of the stuff in this thread until now, I think...

Lots of Sexy Evangelions, KawoShin pics (...that one with manga!Shinji freaking out was glorious!) and doujins, funny Mari...

Like I said in a previous post, Shinji looks so hot and bothered.

Keep the artwork coming guys! Are there any more "friendship" pictures featuring Rei with Space Jesus and the Shinj, as well as any of the other cast members?

:)

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm

^
Unfortunately I don't have anything else about those three right now, KaworuxShinjiXRei pics are actually fairly rare.

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:Yeah, I meant the attributes man (top and bottom). I'm not familiar with the spin-offs, but I don't really wanna be, so... meh.

Uh? What's the problem? Those perfect booties are the only reason I keep buying that manga even after they completely shafted Kaworu and the associated homo eroticism (it was funny though, too bad).

KaworuxShinji pics:
SPOILER: Show

Kaworu, Shinji and Asuka:

Kaworu pic:

Mari pic:

Source
The puppy, look at the puppy, pervs!

I think that there were way less illustrations today on pixiv but maybe I just found less pics which were particularly good for me.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 pm

@ Mari Pic:

Mari: Wow, you're so cute! I think I'm gonna name you Shinji.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Hyper Shinchan wrote:Uh? What's the problem? Those perfect booties are the only reason I keep buying that manga even after they completely shafted Kaworu and the associated homo eroticism (it was funny though, too bad).

No problem, it's just weird seeing Eva characters depicted as those comic book's hypersexualized females.

Hyper Shinchan wrote:

Boundaries are being tested.

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:43 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:No problem, it's just weird seeing Eva characters depicted as those comic book's hypersexualized females.

Boundaries are being tested.

And we have the drill that will pierce the boundaries!
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:16 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:Boundaries are being tested.

Actually, this one gets an OK in my book. The exploitation angle is pretty subtle; you can tell by looking at how the artist rendered the folds on Mari's undies. The panties are just kind of there, and not crawling up the female crotch for the Male Gaze like in so many other pictures. Kind of refreshing, really!

:thumbsup:
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Fappers, rejoice!

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

...but obviously still drawn by a guy, because who can undo a bra while still wearing it the right way around?
Try actually reaching the space between your shoulder blades with your hands still paralel to them. If you can even touch that place its only with your fingers/the inside of your hand.

Anno & co obviously did the research since Rei is shown turning her bra around in ep 5.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:...but obviously still drawn by a guy, because who can undo a bra while still wearing it the right way around?

Well, undoing it is the easy part. It's putting it on that's hard. (Probably what you meant, though.) Incidentally, I put mine on Rei Style, and when my sister saw me, she seemed surprised that I couldn't fasten my bra with the clasp in back.

(You are correct about the artist being a male, though!)
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Kendrix wrote:Try actually reaching the space between your shoulder blades with your hands still paralel to them.

Done. Do I get a cookie? Seriously, it was very easy, and I doubt having boobs would make it any harder. Most girls I know undo their bra just like Mari is doing in the picture.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:Done. Do I get a cookie? Seriously, it was very easy, and I doubt having boobs would make it any harder. Most girls I know undo their bra just like Mari is doing in the picture.

Hm. Maybe I'm just clumsy.

Mari would probably be of the more acrobatic sort, being such a fan of extreme sports.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:Done. Do I get a cookie? Seriously, it was very easy, and I doubt having boobs would make it any harder. Most girls I know undo their bra just like Mari is doing in the picture.

I'm sure it's more about having the ability to do anything that requires more or less blind precision with your fingers than it is just being able to reach back there. I once saw an ad for a brassier that hooked in the center front of the bra, and wondered why that hadn't caught on as much as it should. Maybe it was the cause of too many wardrobe malfunctions. I dunno.

So, about NOT talking about undergarments. (Despite the fact that I did enjoy that picture of Mari and the puppy, mainly because it's Mari and a puppy, it's time for a change in subject.)

EDIT:

...With a mysterious someone walking in on Asuka and Shinji...

Who's That Girl...  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by FreakyFilmFan4ever on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Kendrix wrote:Hm. Maybe I'm just clumsy.

Try stretching your arms on a daily basis, you'll be there in no time.

Return to “Old Stickies”