How did Lilith get on the cross?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
asuka_antics
Embryo

How did Lilith get on the cross?

•      
  •      

Postby asuka_antics » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:35 am

I understand Rei put the spear in it in episode 14, but how did Lilith get up there in the first place? I doubt there's a concrete answer, but I'm just curious. I've always assumed Nerv just put it up there since it was already in the Geofront. But I dunno honestly.
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

Anshin
Embryo

Re: How did Lilith get on the cross?

•      
  •      

Postby Anshin » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:10 am

Seele seem to be either direct descendants or inheritors of precursor race technologies, so them doing crazy things off panel is somewhat normal. I wouldn't even be surprised if, rather than putting it there, they simply grew the body right on a cross.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: How did Lilith get on the cross?

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:24 am

It was the Romans.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”