She's a strong woman...

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Shin-seiki
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: I'm all ears...

•      
  •      

Postby Shin-seiki » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:43 am

Olin of Xephon wrote:I'm waiting with (somewhat) baited breath.

When is this big theory going public?

I'm working on it, but I still have to pull screencaps for every scene involving Ritsuko in #23', plus some stuff from #24', #13, and #21'... As for this big theory of mine, naturally I don't want to give anything away until I'm ready to post the whole thing, but I will say that the truth has been staring us all in the face all along...

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Evangelion...Fact or Fiction?

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:46 pm

The 'First Impact' thread got me thinking. (as usual :roll: )
How much of the science in Evangelion is real and how much is easily disprovable?

My major hang up is with the Evangelions.
Cloning is a non issue, we all know it's possible, just not how much use it could be, what I wonder is, if you did have a Evangelion body, could it be possible to (re?) animate it?

Does anybody here have alittle more knowledge, or theories, about exactly how the Evangelion works, what puts it under the control of NERV and how?

And the the functions of the entry plug for that matter. I understand the use of the A-10 Nerve but it's all very vauge, can anybody come up with a conceviable reason for how the children synchronize and what kind of technology or genetic research went into it?

In short, can anybody come up with a scientific, plausable, Evangelion?

Yeah, yeah, I know there is a lot more fiction then science in Evangelion but I'm curious.
I asked "And where would you take me?"
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"I will take you to every place you never wanted to be, and you will hate it."
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Damn!

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:48 pm

Oh, Hell.

Sorry about that, ignore what you just read. I thought I hit 'new topic' Evamonkey, feel free to delete, I'll try that again.
I asked "And where would you take me?"
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"I will take you to every place you never wanted to be, and you will hate it."
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”