[MANGA] manga questions/discussion

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
nr4mg
Embryo

manga questions/discussion

•      
  •      

Postby nr4mg » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:47 am

Hey everyone I just finished 1-6of NGE Angelic days.

I was wondering does anyone else wish that Shinji would have fallen in love with Rei? I thought that there would be more love and happyness if the were together.

Another question, is the other manga different from the series of anime? Or is it like elfen lied where the anime was put out before the end ofthe manga there for towards the end the series, in manga it gets different from the anime?
post your comments mean comments are not apreciated though.

sorry about my spelling errors etc. Im posting this using a nintendo ds
[url]http://myanimelist.net/signature/nr4mg.png[/url]

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am

The manga and anime started out at about the same time; the first chapter of the manga was published before the anime started airing; but has trickled out so slowly that it has only just about gotten to ep 25 now, over a decade later. Sadamoto has been doing his own thing, a sort of remix of the original.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”