Die Sterne - where can I buy?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Die Sterne - where can I buy?

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:05 pm

I suppose this isn't really completely off-topic, but I simply wanted to ask if anyone had any idea from where I could purchase a copy of ver 2.0 of Die Sterne.
Also, was Die sterne ever printed in English, or is it an exclusively japanese-language item,compared to Der Mond?
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Die Sterne - where can I buy?

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Indigo Arcangel wrote:I suppose this isn't really completely off-topic, but I simply wanted to ask if anyone had any idea from where I could purchase a copy of ver 2.0 of Die Sterne.
Also, was Die sterne ever printed in English, or is it an exclusively japanese-language item,compared to Der Mond?

I don't think there was ever an English one, maybe one in Spanish or something? Amazon seems to have 3rd party merchants that have it, although it seems really expensive.

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Re: Die Sterne - where can I buy?

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks, but I don't think they ship to the UK.

Also, I managed to find out that there IS an English version. Apparently there was a re-release about Four months ago.

I recently got Der Mond and I've been looking everywhere for Die Sterne. If anyone can help me find an english copy of Ver 2, that ships to the UK, it would be much appreciated.
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”