random stuff from evastore, ebay and other outlets

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:42 pm

Themaninblack wrote:
BrikHaus wrote:That's a sweet mouse. Too bad it's a hassle getting stuff from the Eva store. It took me forever just to get my Eva tie from them. I don't know if I want to go through all that again.

My sarcasm dector is going off...

Your sarcasm detector must be broken.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:09 pm

^ Hey I heard the words Evangelion tie and couldn't beleve you my bad.^
I won.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Themaninblack wrote:^ Hey I heard the words Evangelion tie and couldn't beleve you my bad.^

Believe it or not, that tie has some amazing chick mojo. It's the one that looks like a comic book. Every time I wear it, girls always come up to me and ask me about it, telling me they think it's really cool. This is probably the only time in the history of the universe that anything anime related has actually attracted women.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 pm

Eh, just translate it into English with Google. It's stuffy and not very organised, but at least I can read some sense out of it.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SINCE WHEN DID A SIMPLE COMPUTER MOUSE COST 4000 YEN!?!!? EVEN EBAY'S CHEAPER!

4000 yen=approx AUD$1000

Shit. OMG, if one Platinum DVD costs 3700 yen, imagine...the whole box set. I'd point out that it'll probably be around, say, 50 ,000yen=AUD$15,000
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

Jay911
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Jay911 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:24 pm

erm, Google sez 4000 JPY = 35.08 CAD, or 40.82 AUD.
--j.

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:56 pm

?? Damn. Stupid currency translator. Ah well, the finance in Australia must've changed.

$40 eh? That's...er...pretty big difference to 4000...Hmm...then I'm guessing the whole DVD box set must be at least $120. 50,000 yen...ergh. Too much difference.
>>Nothing<<

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:29 am

I'd spend my moms money on that Mouse
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:09 am

Too expensive. But in my Chinese bank account this stuff would be a sinch. You might as well buy it later on, it'll be cheaper.
>>Nothing<<

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”