Was Seele aware of the angel threat after 2I?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:03 pm

Dark FireStar wrote::idea: Mabye it was a part of "GODS" plan?

God does not exist in the world of Eva, remember??
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:38 pm

It was a joke. :?
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:12 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:It was a joke. :?

OK, wasn't trying to insult you or anything--this has been a legitimate debate topic for a while here so I was just playing devil's advocate :wink:
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:15 pm

I know but you never know. :lol:
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:55 am

i dont like the gods plan stuf...enough said...
moving on now...
if they found the scrolls in antarctica...then how and why?

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:35 am

sadsadshinji wrote:i dont like the gods plan stuf...enough said...
moving on now...
if they found the scrolls in antarctica...then how and why?

I am telling you, I seriously doubt that they found the scrolls in Antarctica--they only went their in the first place to discover and try and contain Adam--the cover story was that the expedition 'stumbled' upon Adam, but the truth was they were heading their to capture Adam all along--so they couldn't have found the scrolls in Antarctica, but somewhere else first...

Phaze
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Phaze » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:07 am

The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in Qumran, northwest of the Dead Sea. I don't see why it would be any different in Eva.
The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:34 pm

Phaze wrote:The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in Qumran, northwest of the Dead Sea. I don't see why it would be any different in Eva.

But that would be to corny. Anno would probily make it more diffuclut then that. (heres my version of how they got them :arrow: ) I think they had Iniana Jones get it from Jesus's highly bobby traped tomb to get the DSS

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:23 pm

sure...
so they get the scrolls from the dead sea, they find adam's location...hmmm this sounds like what i have been saying all along...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:45 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:sure...
so they get the scrolls from the dead sea, they find adam's location...hmmm this sounds like what i have been saying all along...

Yeah it is but...mine just sounds better.LOL. :lol:

Phaze
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Phaze » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:53 pm

Taken from the Red Cross Book
The Red Cross Book wrote:Secret Dead Sea Scrolls (URA SHIKAI BUNSHO)]
A document that SEELE appears to be using as its action plan. Following what was recorded in these "Secret Dead Sea Scrolls", SEELE built the Eva and fought the battles against the Angels. It seems that this same document also described all the invading Angels. Incidentally, the actual "Dead Sea Scrolls" were excavated from a cave near the Dead Sea in Israel in 1947. Their contents include the Old Testament of the Bible and its Apocrypha.

Confirms what I said about the location of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:44 am

i would think that this thread has ended, seeing as the question has been answered...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:03 pm

Counldent we say that Indiana Jones got them from a booby traped cave? Near the Dead Sea that also housed the corpse of Jesus?

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”