Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 am

View Original PostBerserker wrote:
SPOILER: Show

That's good one!
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby C.T.1290 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

That last one with Asuka and her mother, it’s just so sweet!
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:36 am

Yes. We're all here for Sunflower Kyoko

Sleepover with Friends

Some Reis

Some Asukas

A Kaworu

Slightly belated
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:41 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Sleepover with Friends

If only this was real, at least in AU.

Shinji:

Rei:

Asuka:

Eva 1:

Rei, Asuka:

LKS:

LAS:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Never thought this would get a fanart of its own:
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Postby cyharding » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Never thought this would get a fanart of its own:

Who's the girl in the middle? I don't recognize her.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:30 pm

View Original Postcyharding wrote:
View Original PostBerserker#905794 wrote:Never thought this would get a fanart of its own:

Who's the girl in the middle? I don't recognize her.

Peni Parker from the Spiderman multiverse in the mavel comics she is shown being with the eva kids at school and she is in the new movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peni_Parker_(Earth-14512)

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:19 pm

So a Spiderman AU that doubles as an Evangelion AU?
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:So a Spiderman AU that doubles as an Evangelion AU?

Yeah, though the eva characters only appear in a single frame sadly but since the movie did really well, and they said they were doing a sequel, I'm hoping they might show the eva character classmates in that. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:36 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
View Original PostArcadia's legacy#905806 wrote:So a Spiderman AU that doubles as an Evangelion AU?

Yeah, though the eva characters only appear in a single frame sadly but since the movie did really well, and they said they were doing a sequel, I'm hoping they might show the eva character classmates in that. ^_^

Unless there's a time skip or the Eva classmates appears as elemental-schoolers like Peni, I doubt it.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:15 am

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Shinji:

What a bunch of lovely Shin-chans~
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:46 pm

All of these illustrations belong to @chiharueva on Twitter
I dunno if some of this pic has already posted before. There are some of those one that look like I’ve seen them before.

Shinji:

Rei:

Asuka:

Mari:

Asuka and Mari:

Asuka and Rei:

Kaworu:

Misato:

Sakura:

Kaworu and Shinji:

Kensuke and Toji:

Midori:
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:54 pm

DAMN, the art style is just awesome, at least in my opinion. Couple of the Rei ones have been posted before, including the Rei wearing pikachu hoodie one which has a joke within it, but it's best not to do so in honour of a former member.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 am

^
Yeah, exactly the pics of Rei that I suspected had already been posted. I did a search for the thread, but I didn’t find it (there are many posts here).

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:36 am

Stop-motion animation

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:48 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Stop-motion animation

Okay that was cute. Especially love the little bit at the end where chibi asukas arms are flailing as Unit 2 is holding her back.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:07 am

Fan made animation and eva, two of the things I absolutely love. And yeah, the Asuka bit was totally hilarious.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:11 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Stop-motion animation

Pffffft, Shinji wishes his mother was that graceful.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 am

The ending is amazing lol
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:59 am

Asuka strikes!
Congratulations to those who made this video, it deserves recognition. It's fun.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 am

Awwww was the tweet deleted? I hope someone archived it.

Return to “Old Stickies”