Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:33 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Defining Body Horror as much as from a David Cronenberg film.

When I looked at this I kept thinking of John Carpenters The Thing but unlike the Thing Asuka not being fully absorbed but she is starting to loose any sense of self while Bardel imitates her body. A scene like this would have been awesome as I know they had one that was cut out but I felt it was taken to far with ripping her face off where as this has the same impact and scare factor.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby The Cruel » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:When I looked at this I kept thinking of John Carpenters The Thing but unlike the Thing Asuka not fully absorbed but she is starting to loose any sense of self while Bardel imitates her body. A scene like this would have been awesome as I know they had one that was cut out but I felt it was taken to far with ripping her face off where as this has the same impact and scare factor.

Between Venom and Eddie Brock would be the same. Bardiel needed a Host and for that Asuka had to give into it to even survive her Entry Plug being crushed between Unit 1s teeth. The Thing would be more with Adam being found in the Antartic. And even without the cut out scene it was noticable that Bardiel is still there and what it did with Asuka. Hellraiser could also be like that.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:36 am

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Between Venom and Eddie Brock would be the same. Bardiel needed a Host and for that Asuka had to give into it to even survive her Entry Plug being crushed between Unit 1s teeth. The Thing would be more with Adam being found in the Antartic. And even without the cut out scene it was noticable that Bardiel is still there and what it did with Asuka. Hellraiser could also be like that.

I agree on the hellraiser thing and I do find Bardiel one of the most interesting villains next to Arael and Armisael in how they all play with there victims as its less monster movie and way more body horror.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:17 pm

squishy, squishy  SPOILER: Show
Ms. Ayanmai, are you trying to seduce me?  SPOILER: Show
What's got everyone smiling so much?  SPOILER: Show
Mari being Mari (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Like father, like son  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am

View Original Postiliescu wrote:About time someone took the time to do this.

Took the time to do what?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:35 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Ms. Ayanmai, are you trying to seduce me?  SPOILER: Show

Her chest looks like this

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:08 pm

^ I guess that's better than looking like a Toblerone :lol:

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:56 am

Mari being Mari (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

The Valkyrie feeling the full arousing embrace from the Force of Nature, easing her pain in carnage.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:31 am

Packed Away (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Packed Away (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Ordered Warrioress for hire out of the box  SPOILER: Show

You can (not) hope

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:54 pm

^ I could actually see that happening...

Asuka really loves that yellow dress  SPOILER: Show
Like she really likes it  SPOILER: Show
Rei's cleaning service  SPOILER: Show
Asuka's Default Mood  SPOILER: Show

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Teh Rei looks lovely but she doesn't look enthusiastic to be dressed as a maid.

:nyao:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:05 pm

^ Well, it looks like she has a slight smile, but perhaps she looks more enthused here?

Happy Rei  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Asuka's new clothing brand  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:44 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Asuka's new clothing brand  SPOILER: Show

:rofl: and it would totally sell too

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Rei is an Angeru?  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:24 am

Rei is an Angeru?  SPOILER: Show

That's from the mobile game app Valkyrie Connect as they had very rare Rei and Asuka Valkyrie's during the Evangelion special but they were seriously hard to get hold off and digital coin wise were very costly. As I tried and failed and settled for normal Rei hoping to get Asuka if they do another Evangelion special.

SPOILER: Show

Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:

Oh my
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Oh my

What will shock you is just how rare they are I've played the game for almost a full year and thus far I've only seen one Valkyrie Asuka in the Arena mini game and not a single Valkyrie Rei there both like unicorns.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm

My Only Question is - Where's Rei?  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”