Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:36 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:^^

I think it's mainly because those are objectively great shots that fits the context of the scene, you only notice them if you watch the movie with an analytical approach.

I agree with that all of the shots are story driven so you don't notice and that's true of the manga and anime as well as EOE and shots of nakedness are not always about sex sometimes there about power and other times vulnerability in both genders. I know some people get annoyed about Mari because they think she is literal fan service but I don't agree with this personally and I think like all of the characters she could have two sides to her character and that the flirtatious and confident side might be to cover up her own insecurities in the same way that Asuka uses her anger and sass to cover up her fear of being hurt.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby pwhodges » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:It's no more ridiculous than the amount of butt shots Anno put in 3.0.

Not comparable: the shots in the film are anatomically reasonably correctly proportioned.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 am

SPOILER: Show

Even better, it's canon somewhere  SPOILER: Show
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 am

Relaxed Rei and Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Artist is Yagisumi. Thanks to Steph-sama for posting it on the Evangelion Discord!

(Oh, and this is of course not implying anything... untoward. Perfectly innocent, here.)
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:ASSuka.

It's ridiculous the amount of butt shots fan artists put her in.

For this you shall drink bitter waters

Unless you mean it's like, good ridiculous
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 pm

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:
Relaxed Rei and Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Artist is Yagisumi. Thanks to Steph-sama for posting it on the Evangelion Discord!

(Oh, and this is of course not implying anything... untoward. Perfectly innocent, here.)

Best *platonic* pair.
Last edited by Rei IV on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Best *plantonic* pair.

Plant medicine?
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Plant medicine?

You think they don't get sick, too? (Of course, due to lack of specialized organs, etc., they often just quarantine affected areas. In addition, they... I feel my limited botanical knowledge is being exhausted.)
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:18 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Plant medicine?

Meant to write platonic.

:hahaha:

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Plantonic Evangelion

the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 pm

You know they've done research showing that cannabis can help people dealing with PTSD.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Plantonic Evangelion (Of the Rei kind)
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:44 pm

I liquefied the human race, because I got high
the prophecy is true

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Plantonic Evangelion (Because its funny)

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:22 pm

More ASS-uka

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:More ASS-uka

Rockin Everywhere  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 pm

:emogendo:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Microsoft_Sam wrote:
:emogendo:

I like that "Honest" is in quotation marks.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 pm

"Hey Shinji, I bought some VHS tapes from a guy named Hideaki, want to watch them?"  SPOILER: Show

The Harsh Truth (Somewhat NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:I like that "Honest" is in quotation marks.

There's more where that came from.

Glorious memes  SPOILER: Show

Blasphemy I say!  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”