Hikari's sisters?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:27 pm

View Original PostTMBounty_Hunter wrote:Wait, is Nozomi around the same age as Sakura?

Certainly looks like she is!
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:50 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Nozomi is adorable. Kodama is . . . disappointing. I'm not into the whole glasses thing, but even apart from that she doesn't look related to the other two.

It's cool to have official art for them, though. I hope some of that stuff shows up at Otakon next year.

Keep the rack, lose the fivehead.

Headcanon demands they all have the same hairstyle. Headcanon is not so easily denied.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Some more information about each of the sisters:

Kodama's a little easy going, attends the University of Technology, and works at a cafe.

Hikari is the class president, Shinji's classmate and Asuka's friend. Has a caring but serious personality. Of course, we already know that!

I have no idea what Nozomi's says. Something about playing mixed soccer with boys? And the girls were all designed by Tsurumaki!
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:10 pm

You can tell they're related because they all have freckles.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:11 pm

What does it say about me that I at first thought those were condoms?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:07 am

View Original PostRay wrote:You can tell they're related because they all have freckles.

Doesn't work for me and my sister - but OK, in anime...

I guess Nozomi could be good for Shinji:
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:26 am

Well, after the time skip. . . .they'd be roughly the same age.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 am

She'd be around Sakura's age, actually, and a fair bit older than Shinji.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 am

There are worse things - indeed I support the idea of relationships in which the woman is older, because then there is less likelihood of one partner being left alone for a long time at the end of their lives (women generally living longer than men).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:There are worse things - indeed I support the idea of relationships in which the woman is older, because then there is less likelihood of one partner being left alone for a long time at the end of their lives (women generally living longer than men).

True. The gap between them -- whether Nozomi or Sakura -- is actually close to ideal.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:28 pm

ITT: neoreactionaries

Hikari is still the best. Kodama is alright (tall, busty) but her hair is plain and not only are there glasses but as far as glasses go those are the worst kind. Nozomi is a disgusting two-year-old and even normal, non-disgusting two-year-olds are generally disgusting.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:31 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote:non-disgusting two-year-olds are generally disgusting.

That.........doesn't make any sense
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:33 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:That.........doesn't make any sense

Classic Aggism.

So that's what her sisters look like huh.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:35 pm

View Original PostTankred wrote:Classic Aggism.

Aggism?
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:40 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:Aggism?
All the fascists on here like to call me Angamemnon for some reason. I don't know why.
View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:That.........doesn't make any sense
Yes it does if you're reading it in any way better than that in which americansocietyofatheists.org reads the Bible.

It means "Even normal two-year-olds, who are not specially disgusting in the way that Nozomi is, are generally disgusting [in other ways]".

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I fail to see what's so wrong with Nozomi's design

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:50 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:I fail to see what's so wrong with Nozomi's design
*disgusting clothes
*disgusting hair
*disgusting face
*two-year-old's body
*did many things wrong

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote:*disgusting clothes
*disgusting hair
*disgusting face
*two-year-old's body
*did many things wrong

If she's only two, lad, then it's not as if she knows high fashion. Get a grip m8.

Nozomi did nothing wrong.
Last edited by Tankred on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote:All the fascists on here like to call me Angamemnon for some reason. I don't know why.

Lies do not become you.

Yes it does if you're reading it in any way better than that in which americansocietyofatheists.org reads the Bible.

No, it doesn't. It makes no sense in this reality or any other (not least because Nozomi is clearly older than 2).

View Original PostLavinius wrote:*did nothing wrong

FTFY. If you're gonna troll put some effort into it.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm

With the official likenesses coming out twenty years after the fact, I'm pretty sure that most people have taken Meguro's designs as definitive.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”