Misato's Measurements

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelion__x » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:17 am

^ Ty!

pmkava
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby pmkava » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 am

i guess i could estimate Misato's measurements

Bust:83cm = 33" - 30C cup wise
Waist: 59cm = 23"
Hip: 82cm = 32"

Height: 163cm = 5' 3 1/2"
weight: 47 kg = 103 lbs.

most of this is probably already guessed at...

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ check my conversions using the converters on this site if needed
hurm. Meeting with Kaworu Nagisa left bad taste in mouth. Possible Homosexual? must remember to investigate further.

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelion__x » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Geez, 47 kilos?! That's how much I weigh.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:13 pm

View Original PostV wrote:I'm just saying that I don't think we'll ever be able to get a solid confirmation using the scribbled shot; it was a good idea but leaves too much open.
Looks pretty clear to me!

"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:55 pm

God, I forget how tiny she is.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Everyone is really small in NGE with the numbers they give. The Children are all under 5 feet tall! The Rebuild numbers are much better:
SPOILER: Show

Misato's a little over 5'8 here.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 pm

My God, from some shit I read many years ago, I was told she was packing Ecups.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:18 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:God, I forget how tiny she is.

5'4" is one inch shy of average, not tiny. The kids are tiny. Misato is average.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm

5'4" is tiny to me. I find that tiny.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:54 pm

She seems alright with being 163 centimeters - she hasn't scribbled that out! :lol:

Age 29, Blood (Geno)type AO (negative?), Height 163, B 83, W 59, H 82, Weight 47, Sex Female.

47 kilograms? I would have expected a little over 50. And Waist 59...that's barely above 23 inches, which really is skinny!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:My God, from some shit I read many years ago, I was told she was packing Ecups.

In Japanese cup sizes she might be, they're not consistent with other countries. Actually most bra sizing isn't consistent with itself and band sizing plays a major role.

She's sporting some big baps, that is all you need know.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:41 pm

I don't know why I know this off the top of my head, but one of the chapter title pages in the manga states that she has a C cup.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 pm

I think the better question is why her official ID card needed to list her bust/waist/hip sizes.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:I think the better question is why her official ID card needed to list her bust/waist/hip sizes.

Well, there are these rumors about Gendo being a pimp...

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:45 am

I almost laughed while vomiting in disgust at the mental image of Gendo hitting on Misato.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 am

...should this go to the crack pairing thread? :devil:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:37 am

Nerv is used to making plug suits that can find every little body detail of the pilots. Maybe it just became formality after a while for all of the employees to have their measurements taken. You know, "just in case" they also had to pilot an Eva in the case of an emergency. (Which, of course, they wouldn't. But many of the employees don't know that, so it helps make the lie more believable.)

Also, a Misato plug suit would totally win. Ritsuko in a plug suit might win even harder. If Maya dons a plug suit, I'm taking her home with me and photographing of her squeezing pink pillows with white kittens on them. Or maybe just with white kittens sitting on pink pillows next to Maya. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Nerv is used to making plug suits that can find every little body detail of the pilots. Maybe it just became formality after a while for all of the employees to have their measurements taken. You know, "just in case" they also had to pilot an Eva in the case of an emergency. (Which, of course, they wouldn't. But many of the employees don't know that, so it helps make the lie more believable.)

Also, a Misato plug suit would totally win. Ritsuko in a plug suit might win even harder. If Maya dons a plug suit, I'm taking her home with me and photographing of her squeezing pink pillows with white kittens on them. Or maybe just with white kittens sitting on pink pillows next to Maya. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Well, there was that suit Misato had to wear for the Jet Alone mission.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Iuvenal
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Iuvenal » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:45 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:God, I forget how tiny she is.

Could probably juuuuuuust about spin her.
Pkunk's not dead! Shake yer Rootz!

I carved A +S forever into my left buttock with a pocket knife. My right buttock is dominated by a tattoo of James Brown. - Chuckman

Who did 9/11? The FAR. - Reichu

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:19 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:5'4" is tiny to me. I find that tiny.

IIRC you're from Texas, where everything is supposed to be kaiju-sized, so I'm not surprised average for us is tiny to you. Misato's measurements and weight are totally anime tho.

Looking at that Rebuild chart, I'm surprised Gendo isn't taller. I guess his towering presence and gravitas had me thinking he was more than just 1 cm taller than me.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”