Pic thread #8: 50 Shades of Rei [use spoilers, no hotlinks]

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun May 24, 2015 3:07 pm

^ Well, only Rob Liefeld can really Rob Liefeld as hard as Rob Liefeld can.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Yeah, she looks like a human being. Liefeld never quite managed that.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun May 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Rob Liefeld drew comics about humans?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Misato

SPOILER: Show

Asuka:

I think I'm developing an eyepatch fetish. If I ever get a gun moll she's going to have to wear an eye patch whether she needs one or not.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun May 24, 2015 6:08 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:

I spy, with my un-eyepatched eye, something wrong in this image.

That is not Soryu.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 24, 2015 6:11 pm

That's clearly an adult Soryu who is still in need of an eyepatch, modeling a copy of her old plugsuit for Shinji in their post-3E rebuilt world house.

Evidence: (a)Eyepatch (b) that is not a skinny thirteen year old's ass.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

I guess Asuka will always need an eye-patch 14 years into the future in both continuities. EoE just didn’t go far enough. :devil:

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun May 24, 2015 9:30 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I guess Asuka will always need an eye-patch 14 years into the future in both continuities. EoE just didn’t go far enough. :devil:

Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. Hotter. Sexier. More latex than ever before.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun May 24, 2015 9:38 pm

I suddenly want a time-travel fic where Eye-Patch Asuka bursts into the apartment Metal Gear style.

"Shinji! We have to go back...to the future!"

"W-why!? Does something happen to me!?"

"It's not you, you're fine! It's your kids!"

"I'm not getting important information!"
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun May 24, 2015 9:45 pm

"Evas? Where we're going we won't need Evas."

*pops on Gendo-style visor*

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Also that picture has excellent *phhbbbbbbbt* potential.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 pm

^

Quite true.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun May 24, 2015 10:13 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Also that picture has excellent *phhbbbbbbbt* potential.

I can’t tell is this is a fart sound or a motorboat sound. I’m not quite into the former, either.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Also that picture has excellent *phhbbbbbbbt* potential.

I also can't tell if you're talking about the Asuka Soryu picture that I was just referencing. So, that would lead me to believe that the *phhbbbbbbt* would be performed on her ass and not on the traditional location of the stomach.

Are we phhhbttt-ing ass cheeks now? I am unsure about this latest course of action, good sir, because if you motorboat her ass, it sounds like a fart and if she farts while you're motorboating her ass....Image

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 pm

I do not need to justify my ass motorboating to you.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun May 24, 2015 10:39 pm

^

It does sound like it would lead to a lack of fun times for both parties. Though the expression of the Motorboatee would certainly be priceless.

...someone with art skills, get on that. We need a visual representation of that expression.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun May 24, 2015 10:45 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:^

Though the expression of the Motorboatee would certainly be priceless.

This one understands.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun May 24, 2015 11:11 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:^

It does sound like it would lead to a lack of fun times for both parties. Though the expression of the Motorboatee would certainly be priceless.

...someone with art skills, get on that. We need a visual representation of that expression.

I know of none more fitting:

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun May 24, 2015 11:17 pm

GENIUS!

"...let's watch a movie instead, okay?...and never talk about this again."

It does remind me of a very amusing story my Cadre TAC told me in IBOLC. Which isn't appropriate at all for the Forums. Very few Army stories are.

...it wasn't a long one, either. It was mostly the expressions he made telling it.

But Guy, you win all the Internets.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

Clover
Leliel
Leliel

Postby Clover » Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Is there any fan or official art of Yui where her expression isn't the typical serene smile?
I've always thought that seeing her angry or afraid of something would be pretty novel, like Kaworu freaking out in 3.0.

Return to “Old Stickies”