Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:29 am

I had a dream last night I was on a train bound for Japan. I woke up when I realized trains can't travel on water.

Also I was wearing a Bowler hat for some reason.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:11 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I woke up when I realized trains can't travel on water.

Oh no?

:heehee: I know, I know, doesn't count.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:40 am

Had a weird dream. I hate and have a fear of bees and wasps, so I had a dream that a giant, completely black bee or wasp thing was in my room. I smothered it with my pillow and punched it repeatedly. It was dead, with its black fluids and body parts stained on my bedsheets. In the dream I didn't even bother to clean it up, I just went back to sleep.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:53 am

Found a black wasp in my light fixture the other day. In another part of my life I would have made an effort to get it outside alive, but this time I said "fuck it" and killed it dead (well, that was a process, but that's how it worked out). I don't feel as bad about that as I would have in the past. Maybe I'm becoming jaded. -o-;
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I had a dream that my Econ teacher, during a test and in front of all the students in the period, kicked me out of his class. He opened up his planner to the page with my assignments on it, flipped it around to show us, and said, "This is all fuck." My response: "Wait, are you kicking me out of class?" His response: "Yep."

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:32 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:He opened up his planner to the page with my assignments on it, flipped it around to show us, and said, "This is all fuck."

:rofl:
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Last week I have a odd dream where I was being attacked by spiders.
They covered by whole body, I couldn't get them off

Then I woke up

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Trajan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 pm

I had some sort of weird Hunger Games style dream where everybody had color coordinated uniforms that looked like plug suits and everyone was vaguely based off of kids in my classes. I think I was in it, but I might have just been seeing things through the eyes of someone else. And we were fighting someone...each other? I'm not sure. But there was a building that looked like my aunt and uncle's house where stuff happened.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:39 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:Last week I have a odd dream where I was being attacked by spiders.
They covered by whole body, I couldn't get them off

Then I woke up

On the upside, you were covered with spiders before you woke up and not after. So that's something (you know, as opposed to having rats or cockroaches taking chunks out of you while you sleep, which is something that does in fact happen in sufficient squalor).
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:22 am

Guys, I had a dream where some dude gave me $100, like a literal 100 dollar bill.
Too bad it was just a dream :irked:

- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

ChamucaRobota
Lilith

Postby ChamucaRobota » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am

^
That's terrible, it has happened to me many times, but instead of money is clothes :sniffle:

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:45 am

Lets see

I became a Jedi

Lenard Nimoy was in SW A New Hope

Darth Maul vs Freddy Krueguer

what a odd series of events

- Suicidahlia

mechashiva
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby mechashiva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 am

I dreamed I was brushing my teeth and a section of my teeth (like three teeth in a row) just fell out. :bigeyes:
"Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up."-Pablo Picasso

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm

I made out with a girl through the top section of a coke can and cut up my tongue really badly on that little metal section that remains if you break off the part that you use to snap the can open. :huh:

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Had a dream where my front teeth were really wobbly. I felt like they were going to fall out, but they didn't. I've heard it's significant if you dream about your teeth falling out, but what does it mean, if you dream about your teeth being almost-but-not-quite falling out?
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:44 am

Huh, funny. I had a similar [s:4ym8isrz]dream[/s:4ym8isrz] nightmare to both mechashiva and shinoyami. It had to do with my teeth.

So, I go to the dentist (I hate going to the dentist) and I need some big operation performed on me. I sit on the seat and this weird contraption that actually sticks tubes directly into my nostrils and mouth knocks me out with gas. When I wake up, I try touching my front teeth with my tongue. And with the slightest push of my tongue, all of my front teeth from the top row loosen up and begin to disconnect from my gums. I panic and push my tongue even harder, so the teeth just fall out and blood comes pouring out of my gums. Horrible.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm

View Original Postmechashiva wrote:I dreamed I was brushing my teeth and a section of my teeth (like three teeth in a row) just fell out. :bigeyes:

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:Had a dream where my front teeth were really wobbly. I felt like they were going to fall out, but they didn't.

This seems to be one of more common answers I tend to find.

"Some dream experts suggest that to dream of losing teeth harks back to an unconscious yearning
for childhood when there were no teeth and you were held to your mother's breast."

- Suicidahlia

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Had another teeth-related dream.

This time, the four front teeth from the top row fell off and were promptly replaced by new ones that grew directly out of my gums. Yeah, apparently I have a third set of teeth hiding under what are supposed to be my adult teeth.

delispin25
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby delispin25 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:27 pm

View Original PostStarShaper7 wrote:Had another teeth-related dream.

This time, the four front teeth from the top row fell off and were promptly replaced by new ones that grew directly out of my gums. Yeah, apparently I have a third set of teeth hiding under what are supposed to be my adult teeth.

I had a horrible nightmare when I was a child involving teeth, I still remember it well. I was at my late grandmother's house in B.C., my whole family was there, even my grandfather, which would not be possible, since he's been dead before I was born. My grandfather walked up to me and picked me up, holding me over his head. I could see a zipper on the top of his head. The zipper opened up and revealed a set of human teeth that bite my fingers off, and then chewed on my face. That's when I woke up.
"At least I get laid." - TDSA
"I LITERALLY CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN" - CJD

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 am

Batman & Spiderman teamed up while riding in the Spider-blimp (like, an actual blimp but with Spidy's logo on it)
:lol:

- Suicidahlia

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”