If the house is a-rockin'... [RML Thread 3]

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:37 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I FOUND A HIGH RES FRECKLE MOD FOR SKYRIM Asuka is going to look so pretty now I love freckles.

:lol: Count them freckles!

----------
So it seems that my triple-threat treatment against hypokalemia worked (this as I had to avert a possible disaster), and I don't feel any sort of muscle cramps this morning, but I'll have to take the supplements again daily to recover what was lost.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I FOUND A HIGH RES FRECKLE MOD FOR SKYRIM Asuka is going to look so pretty now I love freckles.

I have freckles.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

We wouldn't know, since you've never shown us your baby-blues in the pictures thread. ;)

Kazuki_Fuse
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Kazuki_Fuse » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:30 am

Fifth "official" deito with my RL waifu went better than expected.
SPOILER: Show

she gave me a surprise kissu :blush:
Avatar: "Here is a magical girl who would not take it anymore"
Hitler AND eating babies in a Shinji thread? Business as usual- TMBounty_Hunter
Sorry, my policy is not to take life advice from people with ego problems who also happen to post on anime forums- CJD
Does Love Live get a lot of shit or something?- caragnafog dog

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

^Gosh, EGF-ers are just pole-vaulting the lonely hearts zone these days aren't they.

Is there a blue hair mod? Otherwise Rei is just going to have to suffer the life of a white-haired Dark Elf.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:38 am

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:We wouldn't know, since you've never shown us your baby-blues in the pictures thread. ;)

I do happen to have blue eyes as well, yes.

I have pictures, just never gotten around to bothering. Been meaning to, though.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:^Gosh, EGF-ers are just pole-vaulting the lonely hearts zone these days aren't they.

Is there a blue hair mod? Otherwise Rei is just going to have to suffer the life of a white-haired Dark Elf.

There's a mod that adds up to 6,000 colors to the character creation sliders. As many shades of blue as you'd like.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Alexander Payne (Oscar-winning writer and director) was in my city last night. He showed Nebraska and had a short Q&A afterward. My friends were geeking out the way I'd probably geek out if I met Girls' Generation. One of them asked him a question about a random interview he gave about working with his editor, the other asked him to sign a random book she had in her purse and asked him what his favorite Greek food is. He gave very humorous responses. Quite a likable guy, if a tiny bit smug.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

View Original PostBomby von Bombsville wrote:Alexander Payne (Oscar-winning writer and director) was in my city last night. He showed Nebraska and had a short Q&A afterward. My friends were geeking out the way I'd probably geek out if I met Girls' Generation. One of them asked him a question about a random interview he gave about working with his editor, the other asked him to sign a random book she had in her purse and asked him what his favorite Greek food is. He gave very humorous responses. Quite a likable guy, if a tiny bit smug.

I went to a writers workshop once where he was on stage along with a few other Hollywood writers who were up for awards that year. Very interesting people and a great experience.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Girl I admire very much told me that she liked me :))))

No sex this time though, sex ruins everything

#euphoric

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Joy Evangelion » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:40 pm

View Original PostKazuki_Fuse wrote:Fifth "official" deito with my RL waifu went better than expected.
SPOILER: Show

she gave me a surprise kissu :blush:

You're in, now seal the deal........ :tongue:

---------------
My sinus infection is coming to an end and I'm wearing shorts; life is definitely alright.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Surprise kissu is best kissu. Makes you feel all warm and tingly on the inside.

Personal RML of my own is that I finished my ACT today.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:There's a mod that adds up to 6,000 colors to the character creation sliders. As many shades of blue as you'd like.

Excellent :emogendo:
Last edited by Shinoyami65 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Woke up this morning and hurled my shirt across the room. It landed right in the hamper. :jiggy:

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 am

Just worked my first day in almost two years. Damn, it feels good to be employed. Also, sore - so very sore, particularly in the feet area. Still, making 8 USD an hour to make people chicken for 40 hours a week is, surprisingly, not that bad at all.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Postby cyharding » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Got my tax refund check today. :yippee:
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Executive Washington
Embryo

Postby Executive Washington » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am

Might be visiting Phoenix on Friday to Monday.

Finally going to be the time I will be out of state after one year of staying in California.

Sgt. Griff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Sgt. Griff » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 am

Holidays in one day! Haha, after twelve weeks of the most stressful school I've yet to encounter (Especially Latin, fuck that Bull Shiz), but admittedly a less than intense exam period, I really need seventeen Days of doing nuttin.
:lol: Yeah
Leave Shinji alone

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am

On Passover, my mom makes all these interesting and tasty foods with Matzo to make up for lack of leavening. I've been helping her lately- it's really fun, and I've been eating like a king to boot. :lol:

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Catamari » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:On Passover, my mom makes all these interesting and tasty foods with Matzo to make up for lack of leavening. I've been helping her lately- it's really fun, and I've been eating like a king to boot. :lol:
For Adonai's sake, post that shit. Jewish food is delicious.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”