Eva Pic thread the 5th: still tumbling down (use spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:
[/spoiler]

Hm, I didn't know Rei had chin hair.

Suspicious lack of boobage as well.....
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:51 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:
Orgei at Rei's  SPOILER: Show
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/v843.jpg/][/URL]

Is it just me or is there something wrong with Asuka's skirt?

Gigatons of Kawoshin, Part 3 of 6  SPOILER: Show

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/iogx.jpg/][/URL]

Jesus Christ what the fuck?
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:06 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:GNR? Pic
SPOILER: Show

For everyone complaining about the GNR's flat chest and chin hair, I think that's because that's actually GNK, looking much manlier than he ever will in real life. Either that or gender-bender.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Oh my God, she keeps her socks on.
It's cold in there.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 am

View Original PostCJD wrote:Jesus Christ what the fuck?

Shinji, being Shinji.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:40 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:For everyone complaining about the GNR's flat chest and chin hair, I think that's because that's actually GNK, looking much manlier than he ever will in real life. Either that or gender-bender.

Obviously? I'm not seeing the confusion here.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 am

Am I the only one to feel that in the recent craze for megaposts the quality control has gone way down? It's tedious scrolling through so many plain bad pictures to find the gems.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Oh my God, she keeps her socks on.

Must be cold on the Wunder, after all that thing spent its time on the arctic sea! :lol:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:10 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Am I the only one to feel that in the recent craze for megaposts the quality control has gone way down? It's tedious scrolling through so many plain bad pictures to find the gems.

You're not the only one, no. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother with the megaposts anymore, too much QUALITY. Lots of reposts too, which doesn't help.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby driftking18594 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:38 am

Misato selfie  SPOILER: Show

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 am

I can't believe people think of Misato's hair as purple, when actually it's black normally but appears purple under certain light.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:I can't believe people think of Misato's hair as purple, when actually it's black normally but appears purple under certain light.

Misato's hair is purple like Asuka's is red. Canonically, but truthfully only when it fits the artists desires. She looks way hotter in purple anyway, stop questioning it and let it be.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:49 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:You're not the only one, no. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother with the megaposts anymore, too much QUALITY. Lots of reposts too, which doesn't help.

I didn't bother to mention that; one on this very page has a repeat from the post before, and then contains two other images twice each in the same post!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Alpha
Adam

Postby Alpha » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am

The Pilot's crazy fun times  SPOILER: Show

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/rb9a.jpg/][/URL]

Ah, I remeber this... Wasn't this part of a set with images of characters and evas in different angles? I've been looking for it for a while, but I could never find it again. Does somebody happens to have a link to the images?
This is what nature planned. This is nature's sacrifice.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:02 pm

You guys suck, creating 41 pages of images in my leave that I was forced to read through and collect photos from EVERY SINGLE PAGE. But I'm caught up now. Bring the assfest!

Also, Eva girls.

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:25 pm

View Original PostAlpha wrote:Ah, I remeber this... Wasn't this part of a set with images of characters and evas in different angles? I've been looking for it for a while, but I could never find it again. Does somebody happens to have a link to the images?

For some reason the artist made that work private

Here's the rest:

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Also, Eva girls.

TOO SMALL

"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:You're not the only one, no. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother with the megaposts anymore, too much QUALITY. Lots of reposts too, which doesn't help.

YEP. Lots of trying too hard going on in here lately. I've been annoyed at the QUALITY as well, but it's hard to apply posting limits on aesthetic grounds without shit getting really messy in a hurry.

I really wish people would be more discerning and focus on delivering only great pics. And it would probably be good if people weren't just making this thread a mirror of the tamer selections on THAT BOARD.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm

TMB deserves credit for bringing the good stuff, though; not only does he give us out of the way works, he also gives them to us in the highest possible quality. That is very much appreciated.

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Lavinius » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Asuka with sweets
A bit of LAS
Asuka praying
Asuka with little Asuka
Edit: Added sources.
Last edited by Lavinius on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:40 am

Asuka pics:

Mari pic:

Asuka and Kaworu pic:

Rei and Shinji pic:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Old Stickies”