Evangelion Pictures Thread [3] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Shinji is so moe.

I just realized I totally endorse Asuka x Shinji.....Provided he'd be the bottom, be her bitch, and let Asuka have her with him WHENEVER she wants and is forced to wear female attire. God, that's the perfect ideal pairing of Evangelion while being hot at the same time. Asuka would also emasculate him with greater frequency as well.

What's the secret of Evangelion again?

:lol:

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Me-ow
SPOILER: Show
[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/b40c3f19c91ff3fff55c99871baf0012a15adab6_zps244c840e.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Holy smokes! 100 pages!

MoroNoKimi
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby MoroNoKimi » Wed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:I just realized I totally endorse Asuka x Shinji.....Provided he'd be the bottom, be her bitch, and let Asuka have her with him WHENEVER she wants and is forced to wear female attire. God, that's the perfect ideal pairing of Evangelion while being hot at the same time. Asuka would also emasculate him with greater frequency as well.

I am in favor of this idea, damn that sounds hot. [s]Strapon anyone?[/s]

MOAR!  SPOILER: Show
ImageImage

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Shinji is so moe.

I just realized I totally endorse Asuka x Shinji.....Provided he'd be the bottom, be her bitch, and let Asuka have her with him WHENEVER she wants and is forced to wear female attire. God, that's the perfect ideal pairing of Evangelion while being hot at the same time. Asuka would also emasculate him with greater frequency as well.

What's the secret of Evangelion again?

:ehh: As hot as it is when Asuka takes charge, my favorite interactions between Shinji and Asuka are the ones where he rises to her challenge, as seen throughout episode 9. The most iconic image of the synch training sequence for me is when they brush their teeth, spit, then growl in each other's faces, so close it almost looks like they're going to kiss.

It's plenty hot for Asuka to dominate, but so is Shinji getting pushed too far, snapping, and taking back control. :tongue:

Fundamentally I like them being equal, even if it's not every given moment.
Last edited by Monk Ed on Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Poor Shinji! 2 pages of ridicule and dressed in female attire. Maybe someone can post a picture of another character to balance all this out.

:tongue:

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm

[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/NeonGenesisEvangelion505633_zps2cc9393b.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Wed May 08, 2013 7:04 pm

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:
[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/NeonGenesisEvangelion505633_zps2cc9393b.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

It's official art? The style looks like it's official.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Wed May 08, 2013 7:04 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote::ehh: As hot as it is when Asuka takes charge, my favorite interactions between Shinji and Asuka are the ones where he rises to her challenge, as seen throughout episode 9. The most iconic image of the synch training sequence for me is when they brush their teeth, spit, then growl in each other's faces, so close it almost looks like they're going to kiss.

It's plenty hot for Asuka to dominate, but so is Shinji getting pushed too far, snapping, and taking back control. :tongue:

Fundamentally I like them being equal, even if it's not every given moment.

This. This whole Shinji in drag thing completely defeats the purpose of the character IMO. Same deal with Oscar/Shinko; Asuka and Shinji are interesting because they subvert expectations, but when you switch their genders they just become boring stereotypes. Shinji in drag, while not falling quite fall to that level, still makes for a boring character IMO. Be it with Asuka or Kaworu what makes Shinji work, at least for me, is his being an atypical guy who's nonetheless treated as an equal. Nothing else will do.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:It's official art? The style looks like it's official.

It's got Sadamoto's signature in the corner, so it's official art work.

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:06 pm

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:

Finally, some sanity returns to this thread. :lol:
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

MoroNoKimi
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby MoroNoKimi » Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:Finally, some sanity returns to this thread. :lol:

Just in time for us to hit the page limit! :D
When it hits page 101 I or one of you can make a new thread.

I love Shinji in pretty girls' clothes and being feminized but I can also go for the kind of dynamic you guys are talking about above sometimes. It kind of depends on what mood I'm in I guess. I LIKE THINGS GUYS

Have a (quite sexy, I think) genderswitched Mari and Asuka!  SPOILER: Show

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:Finally, some sanity returns to this thread. :lol:
Aye lad

[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/7ae5d90935ecdc406e81353bed7514166e07a601.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:Aye lad

[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/7ae5d90935ecdc406e81353bed7514166e07a601.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

I wouldn't mind having that face staring at me after swim practice. ;)

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 pm

[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/goshinji.jpg.html]Image[/URL]wish I had the image I cropped this from
Go Shinji!

[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/1333914113522.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

LOL, as if Shinji would ever be caught doing something like that. It probably be the other way around in regards to his pants.

Oenara
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Oenara » Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm

View Original PostMoroNoKimi wrote:Hahaha, actually, it's from Untitled, a Kaworu/Shinji doujin by Cassino. They exclusively do KawoShin and they're my absolute favorite circle.

I can link it to you if you want, it's hot. All of their doujin is really hot.

This; nobody does a more delectable Shinji. I just wish they'd do more Anime!Kaworu (for those who don't know, nearly all of their stuff is noncon and features Evil Manga Kaworu).
Keep the Cassino pics coming! :thumbsup:

View Original PostRei IV wrote:I just realized I totally endorse Asuka x Shinji.....Provided he'd be the bottom, be her bitch, and let Asuka have her with him WHENEVER she wants and is forced to wear female attire. God, that's the perfect ideal pairing of Evangelion while being hot at the same time. Asuka would also emasculate him with greater frequency as well.

Y halo thar Asuka! I see you've finally acknowledged your true desires. :asuka_thumbsup:
Pic related  SPOILER: Show

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:Me-ow
[URL=http://s830.photobucket.com/user/KnightmareX13_eva/media/b40c3f19c91ff3fff55c99871baf0012a15adab6_zps244c840e.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

This must be based on the I Can't Believe It's Official Art Halloween picture.

View Original PostRei IV wrote:LOL, as if Shinji would ever be caught doing something like that. It probably be the other way around in regards to his pants.

It's the lost bodyswap episode of Evangelion. It was censored due to the delicate portrayal of Shinji exploring his new body...

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm

View Original PostOenara wrote:Y halo thar Asuka! I see you've finally acknowledged your true desires. :asuka_thumbsup:

But Asuka wants Shinji to act like a man . . .
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

View Original PostOenara wrote:Keep the Cassino pics coming! :thumbsup:

Seconded.

Y halo thar Asuka! I see you've finally acknowledged your true desires. :asuka_thumbsup:

:hitthetable: Her face (in the pic that's after this comment) is the best part.

She put her headset on him too?

Bags wrote: But Asuka wants Shinji to act like a man . . .

Either she changed her perspective, or this is her way of encouraging such and what we don't see is the point where he, ah, "reasserts" himself :ting:.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

MoroNoKimi
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby MoroNoKimi » Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Gotta sort through Cassino pics to find ones that are actually not 18+ only....I'll save em for the new thread, it'll be time to make it any minute now.

I wonder if I should make a separate KawoShin or sexy Shinji thread as well as the new general Eva pics thread, so those of us wanting to post that can do it and not drive everyone else insane?

In the meantime, Shinji in Asuka's plugsuit, always a favorite  SPOILER: Show
ImageImageImage

Return to “Old Stickies”