General RML Thread [2]

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 am

Walked a girl called Reiko back to her dorm after classes today.

harhar

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Walked a girl called Reiko back to her dorm after classes today.

Congratulations!

Today I woke up early!(8:30 AM) Trust me, this is a great RML.(I normaly wake up at 3:00 PM/4:00 PM)
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:Cool! got pics?

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm just going to post this one last thing about that actress I fell for, then I'll shut up about her.

Though I thought it would increase my agony, going through footage of her is actually making me feel better about the whole situation. If you can't have someone you desire so much as your lover, perhaps having her as your actress is the next best thing. I'm not going to hold out hope that someday down the line something might actually happen between us romantically. If something did happen, that would be awesome, but I've enough experience to know that the likelihood of that happening is very low. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she could already see my attraction to her. However, until I meet someone else, editing her footage will be the next best thing to actually spending time with her.

Besides, that Nevertalks girl actually seems kind of nice. Not quite as pretty and she doesn't seem quite as smart, but she could grow on me...
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Walked a girl called Reiko back to her dorm after classes today.

harhar

Look, I'm not saying you're socially obligated to date her and call her "Rei"... but you're socially obligated to date her and call her Rei.

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Today I went out for a nice, relaxing walk in the beach. RML :smirk:

Spud
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Spud » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 pm

I got my rifle back from Springfield recently. Apparently there was something they didn't like about it so they replaced the entire action (barrel as well) Basically a new M1A, and it appears to be Match. All of this was no cost to me either.
Best service I've had through a firearms company so far have been through S&W and Springfield.

Restored my M1 Garand in the mean time. Turned out beautifully. The stock was beat six different ways to hell, but a small amount of sanding and some new linseed oil and it's never looked better.

Recently started playing Tales of Vesperia. I actually bought a new copy almost six months ago and just opened it a week ago.

Also started to get some time to use my camera more but I still have nothing to show from it.

Things have been shit recently but at least they're looking up.
�We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.� ~ Carlos Castaneda
"Blessed, truly blessed, are those who have not known devastation " Antigone

I am the Verizon of the desert

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am

Nevertalks seems to be kind of growing fond of me. This is unexpected. I should probably come up with a new name for her since she talks now, but I quite like the "Nevertalks" moniker.

Also, having a separate tumblr for all of my obnoxious fangirling has given me a place to exhaust all of my dorkiness without giving people I know IRL much of a way to link it back to me.
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

On August 30th, I'm getting on a plane and moving to my mom's. :)

Going to be going to a much smaller school, about 300 kids from 7th-12th grade.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 am

My birthday. Happiness and rain for everybody! RML

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:36 am

Oh God, Bret Easton Ellis saw Paul Ryan in a bathing suit and now he's flooding his Twitter with Ayn Rand quotes. This is amazing.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 am

This was funny. And now I'm TK depressed. :(
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 am

View Original PostTwin Drive Sigma Aquarion wrote:This was funny. And now I'm TK depressed. :(

You guys better watch out because TDSA will NEVER get over himself! NEVEEEEEER! Pinkie Pie says so!

Also Baragon is underated, everyone just thinks his beam is weak cuz it didn't set that fur frankenstein was wearing on fire. No one ever asks where Frankentstein even got that fur, there's no regular animal that size. He obviously killed some furry fire proof kaiju off screen and used its hyde so that Japan wouldnt have to see his frankenstein parts.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 am

You are darn right I never will, especially with ignorant comments like this floating around without correction. What I wouldn't give to be at TK for just long enough to correct what he said. Seriously, broken down teens do not make up half the mecha genre!
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 pm

View Original PostTwin Drive Sigma Aquarion wrote:You are darn right I never will, especially with ignorant comments like this floating around without correction. What I wouldn't give to be at TK for just long enough to correct what he said. Seriously, broken down teens do not make up half the mecha genre!

And that reinforces everything I've said about the place since day 1. I guess they out TDSA'd tdsa....is that rml? I think we might be veering dangerously into off topic waters unless you consider tdsa being out tdsa'd rml worthy.

Just in case it isn't I recently defeated a illuminati sorceror using my secret weapon. Yes he had no idea what hit him, a terror the likes of which you have no comprehension of was unleashed on his pitiful head sending him screaming to his final moments of agony!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:You guys better watch out because TDSA will NEVER get over himself! NEVEEEEEER! Pinkie Pie says so!

I could just try outliving him...unless he implants his mind in the Internet so that he can complain forever.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 pm

View Original PostJustacrazyguy wrote:unless he implants his mind in the Internet so that he can complain forever.
It should be fairly easy to train up Daisy or Eliza to that end.

Summer has arrived, at long last! :w00:

We have had a weekend with temperatures in the high-20s, with promise of an extended spell of warm weather for the week ahead, more what one would expect for early July in a warm year, and unusual in a month that more often hints at autumn around the corner. The garden -- well most things harvest related -- desperately needs it. The plums are at least two weeks behind normal schedule, the tomatoes in the greenhouse even more so; and I don't recall ever seeing only green fruit on roadside brambles this late in August -- normally they would all be being picked by now.

To celebrate, I went out for a bit of a cycle-ride in the countryside (hence noticing the lack of blackberries), only about 20 miles, broken into three legs with pub stops. Now the trouble with cycling is that the air cooling works while you're in motion; but when I had to get off and push (sections of green lane not suitable for a commuting bike) I was absolutely dripping. Despite the refreshments along the way, and at the end of the circuit, I still sank two large bottles of mineral water and a pint of beer with supper.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Summer has arrived, at long last! :w00:

Meanwhile, on my end...

Summer is almost ending, at long last! I no longer have to leave my air conditioner on all day or risk spontaneous combustion!

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

Went to Monchique. Temperatures were horrible(36º), but it was still very enjoyable. RML

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Did a rough cut of my action sequence. It's not quite Tsui Hark or Jackie Chan, but for my first attempt at one, I'm pretty proud of what I got.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”