Evangelion Pictures Thread [2] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joe
Adam

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 am

What do you mean with "his physical"?

Tss, I did not find right word.
I mean his appearance.

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:By trolling I meant that he's going to shatter your silly expectations.

We'll see about that.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Now see, that one's pretty cool.

At least some of the other pics were also kinda cool, as long as someone isn't homophobic.
View Original PostJoe wrote:Tss, I did not find right word.
I mean his appearance.

I see; he does have a somewhat diaphanic appearance but that's part of what makes him FABULOUS.

Oh well, even more K/S:

Also in trap mode:

Old men's time:

Gendo gets involved in Fuyutsuki's dirt games:

Everyone wants Shinji:

Lastly, bad ass Shinji:

and bad ass Asuka:

But I have the impression that these last two pics could have been already posted, that's also part of the reason I always focus on K/S pics.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:At least some of the other pics were also kinda cool, as long as someone isn't homophobic.

They might be if that wasn't your only note. Since it is I tend to skip past them as more of the same; it's boring for everyone apart from you.

Lastly, bad ass Shinji:

and bad ass Asuka:

But I have the impression that these last two pics could have been already posted, that's also part of the reason I always focus on K/S pics.

What's this? Variety? From Shinchan? Impossible! :tongue:
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:They might be if that wasn't your only note.

I search what I like, it's that simple, other people who like other characters could do the same, I'm not in charge of keeping variety. Also I'm dumping a lot of these K/S pics because I've just returned, eventually they'll start to become rarer.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Since it is I tend to skip past them as more of the same

Your bad.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:it's boring for everyone apart from you.

I don't know if you can really arrogate the right of speaking for everyone.

Some Tabris XX pics:
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Your bad.

Not really. I'm not obligated to look at anything you or anyone else posts, so I'm not "bad" for failing to do so.

But anyway, they'd be a lot more interesting if they didn't consistently depict Shinji as wildly out of character (girled up and such). I don't like it when people do that with Asuka, and you know how nuts I am about her. I don't like it any better with Shinji. Show me a K/S pic that doesn't have Shinji playing the role of a blushing teenaged girl and maybe we'll get somewhere.

I don't know if you can really arrogate the right of speaking for everyone.

Just judging impressions based on the lack of comments on such pics.

Some Tabris XX pics:
[/quote]

I think the second two are reposts. First one's cute though.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am

I´m still amazed at how a gender-switched Kaworu became so popular :headscratch:
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Not really. I'm not obligated to look at anything you or anyone else posts, so I'm not "bad" for failing to do so.

"Too bad for you" maybe would have been a better choice of words, anyway it's just my opinion.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:But anyway, they'd be a lot more interesting if they didn't consistently depict Shinji as wildly out of character (girled up and such).

You know how it works, tsundere is popular between anime fans, yaoi relations are almost always worked around the "seme/uke" dynamic and lastly it doesn't take a lot of efforts to turn Shinji into a little girl, Sadamoto docet.
In some pics Shinji doesn't look like a blushing girl but they're indeed very rare ones, also sometimes it's just because Kaworu is the one playing the uke role for a change.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Just judging impressions based on the lack of comments on such pics.

The lack, or better the scarcity, of comments doesn't necessarily mean much, I don't exactly comment every pic that I like here on this board, THAT BOARD or 4chan.
View Original PostBagheera wrote:I think the second two are reposts.

I feared that, Tabuko is decisively more popular than Kaworu around here, I wonder why.

Group pic:

Kaworu pics:

Evangelion Mark.06 pics:
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Joe
Adam

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 am

I found a good pic' of Kaworu.
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5571/25139753.jpg

SPOILER: Show
Yes, we don't see his face

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:"Too bad for you" maybe would have been a better choice of words, anyway it's just my opinion.

Well, no, if I don't like it it's not too bad for me.

In some pics Shinji doesn't look like a blushing girl but they're indeed very rare ones, also sometimes it's just because Kaworu is the one playing the uke role for a change.

I'm just noting that it's less about homophobia and more about the fact that the character's being perverted to satisfy yaoi fetishes. Gay men don't particularly act like that, Shinji doesn't act like that, so . . . :shrug:

Like I said, I don't like it with Asuka, and I don't like it with Shinji either. We deserve better in both cases. Show me a pic that treats the matter seriously and I'll be like "okay, not my favorite pairing, but still pretty cool." But the typical yaoi bullshit gets thrown in the same bin as the stuff with Asuka and Rei in fetish wear.

I feared that, Tabuko is decisively more popular than Kaworu around here, I wonder why.

Possibly because she's not a real character, and thus doesn't have a history of killing cats, destroying minds, and generally being an asshole. :lol: Also, people don't seem to be bent on foisting her on some main characters at the expense of others.

This one's pretty cool.

On a side note I really wish the Mark 06 wasn't so damn ugly.

View Original PostJoe wrote:I found a good pic' of Kaworu.
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5571/25139753.jpg

Oh wow, that one's a good find. Nice!

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Well, no, if I don't like it it's not too bad for me.

It's too bad for you from my point of view, like I said before. Let's say that I feel bad for you, is it fine like this?
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Show me a pic that treats the matter seriously and I'll be like "okay, not my favorite pairing, but still pretty cool."

The one that I picked as avatar seems to treat the matter seriously imo. But I have no idea about your standard of "seriousness" vs "yaoi fetishes", actually it doesn't even bother me that much to begin with, they're just little illustrations made for fun, it's not surprising that they twist the characters to satisfy some personal/collective fantasies...
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Possibly because she's not a real character, and thus doesn't have a history of killing cats, destroying minds, and generally being an asshole. :lol:

Most "real" Evangelion characters can be considered "assholes" in a way or in another, a certain self-centred girl falls perfectly in this category.

Kaworu pics:

His face when he's rejected

His reaction after he's been rejected

Rei/Shinji pic:

Rei pic:

Again, it's quite possible that these last two pics could be re(i)posts.
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Joe
Adam

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 am

I love these pic'
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2699/22508840.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8679/21333457.png

StratoSakuya...AF
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby StratoSakuya...AF » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:30 pm

PREPARE FOR A SHITSTORM OF REFERENCES!

Aww! Shouldn't they be in just their underwear though? Now I seriously demand that those two find a stray younger boy and help him, that they have a sleep in the same bed scene and that Shinji has to save someone by shooting them with lasers!

This is Blaster 3 Combat Instructor Shinji Ikari-kun ready to use superior firepower to rain on angels...

Shinji; I don't care if I'm a devil, it only means I have to use my hellish powers to make you give Rei to me!

Mark.6 stealing Mid-Childan devices since 2012.

I like them all, and seriously, Rei feels way more inhuman than Kaworu does, Asuka is an overall bitch and Misato is full of double standards.

If Tines sees this post he's going to kill me. He knows what I'm talking about.

Neon Genesis Haruhi.

Madoka going all Shinji.

Evabuster.

Yeah, totally not SEELE... Mid-Childa, be ready for TANG!
Last edited by StratoSakuya...AF on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO, WHEN THE EDITORS CAME IN AND WERE LIKE "YOU NEED TO DO MORE THAN PANELS OF WHITE PILLARS AND BLACKGROUNDS!" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" SO THEY WERE LIKE "WELL HOW ABOUT SOMEBODY DYING?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. I LOVE MY LIFE.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 pm

More fine art:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:More fine art:

Evangelion in Van Gogh style? Pretty nice.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 pm

View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:Aww! Shouldn't they be in just their underwear though?

Weirdly enough there's no nude/underwear version of that pic, I even double checked it just in case.
View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:Now I seriously demand that those two find a stray younger boy and help him, that they have a sleep in the same bed scene and that Shinji has to save someone by shooting them with lasers!

You_lost_me.jpg

Anyway, another Tabris-XX pic:

Some KaworuxTabris-XX:

So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Now you're cookin', Shinchan! Great stuff.

StratoSakuya...AF
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby StratoSakuya...AF » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Weirdly enough there's no nude/underwear version of that pic, I even double checked it just in case.

Too bad... :boohoo:

View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:Now I seriously demand that those two find a stray younger boy and help him, that they have a sleep in the same bed scene and that Shinji has to save someone by shooting them with lasers!

Hyper Shinchan wrote:You_lost_me.jpg

A reference to an anime that Mr. Tines should get... Nothing special, but addictive as fuck. So I want to see Shinji and Kaworu "befriend" someone...

A pic for a hint...

IT'S THE POSE! THE GENDO POSE!
SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO, WHEN THE EDITORS CAME IN AND WERE LIKE "YOU NEED TO DO MORE THAN PANELS OF WHITE PILLARS AND BLACKGROUNDS!" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" SO THEY WERE LIKE "WELL HOW ABOUT SOMEBODY DYING?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU, I'M KUBO!" AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. I LOVE MY LIFE.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

View Original PostStratoSakuya...AF wrote:A reference to an anime that Mr. Tines should get...

Good gravy man, what is with your Tines fetish?

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Good gravy man, what is with your Tines fetish?

I think Chaz has the Tines fetish worse.

Return to “Old Stickies”