A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

THE LEGEND OF BATLABOR: A PATLABOR/BATMAN/LEGEND OF KORRA CROSSOVER

BY JOHNNY SPACEBOOTS

CHAPTER 1: BAT BENDER RISING

Captain Got was sitting in his offic when he got phone call. Captian Goto picked up the phone and he said "Hello this is Captain Goto." "Captain Goto is is Japnese ambassador! I am calling from bending contenent" said the Japanese ambasador. "No, I think you are pranking me, bender continent has been closed from the rest of world since the middle ages, do not call again or I will call the police." Goto said with annoy. "No, it is true, we were sent on diplomacy with presidents and coporate CEOs, I am the only one left, everyone else is dead except Bruce Wayne who vanished in plane crash when a blimp shot us down, we need you because they have robots" "It is very funny for you that I am the police, I will arrest you for illegal pranking," said Goto with cigarette. "No it is true, our plane is dead and Bruce Wayne has vanish because he was CEO representative of wayne industries, we need your help against the robot terrorists" and then there was gunshot on the other end of the phone and the Japanese ambassador said "Hurubh pls hlep burgh" and died because he was shot in the neck and couldn't speak. Goto hung up hte phon and said "I think he is telling truht, I heard a gunshot and Bruce Wayne has been reported missing in the media." So he called the Japanese ministry and scheduled covert plane operation.

CHAPTER 2: BATMAN RISING

Meanwhle in the place that the benders were at in the Amon's secret blimp headquarters in the sky, Amon and Hiroshi were looking at map. "Now that we have teaken over city, what do we do now" Amon said and Hiroshi said "We should build death camps so bending children do not happen." "htat is a good idea Hiroshi, I am glad we are friends." and they shook hands. But then communications officer who had radio said "We have messaged from the missing blimp that crashed" said the communications officer an Amon said "I have no patience for dumb idiocy, crashed blimps cannot send radio." but then the communications office said "No, they send message that giant bat took them over, that is why they crashed." "No, giant bats do not exist, I think you are dumb." But then dark voice on radio said "Oh but they do" and Amon jumped and said "WHO ARE YOU" and the voice said "I am your new fear. Beware my justice revenge!" and Hiroshi said "Who are you!" and he said "I am Batman." and then the radio went dead as Batman took equalist pilot's face and used it to turn off the radio by hitting his face into the button.

HATPER 3: IN THE MEANWHILE OF BATTLE

Meanwhile Batman used his logn distance batphone to call Lucious fox. Lucius Fox picked up and said "Who is this, i am in the middle of fine bitches and I cannot be interrupt." "It is Batman, your priorities are bad today and you should be ashamed of not devoting to bat science" "I am sorry Batmann, I have needs" and Batman said "It is okay, I am just mad and angrily stressed." he said with forgiveness. "I need you to make a Bat counter-bendign machine" and lucius foxx said "That is too powerful science for the wrogn hands bateman." "Do not worry, I am not the wrong hands" and Luciys fox said "Ok, I will build it after I am done with bitches" and Batman said "Thanks but how will I get it" and lucius fox said "I will use a plane with GPS" and Batman said "okay thanks" and he hung up. "Before the time comes for me to battle bending with bending, I can only rely on my mind and fists of justice." said Batman and he ran to a place where he could hide. But then he saw Lin Beifogn being kidnapped and he said "Who is that beautoful womban, I think she is in trouble." and he ran to where he could sneak to rescue.

CHAPTER 4: THE BATARAANG ATTACK

BATMAN was running with stealth at lighting fast speed. He dropped out from the top of the ceiling and onto the equalist guard's face with kicking. "NO, ITS THE GIANT BAT AGAIN" the other guard said as batman started kicking the guard in the face with his powerful legs. The other guard got out his string balls attack weapon as the other gaurd was made unconscious by the kicking that batman was doing to his face. Batman cut hte string balls weapon with batarang and the guard tried to chi block him but batman kept walking to him and close to his face and said "it is unfortunate for you that i am notbender, your sissy punc attacks will not stop me" and thd guard screamed as batman took out bat chlorofom and made him unconscious. Lin Beifong screamed " you cannot take me alive giant bat" and she tried to run away but she was tied up so she tripped on the othe guard and feel down. "Do not worry, iam here to help yuo."and batman cut her free. "Oh, you are a person" she said as she saw the part of his face that wasnt under the mask.

CHAPTER 5: SPIDER AND BAT

Lin Beifogn was startled by the person in front of her that was in the bat armor suit. “Who are you” she said with puzzing and he said “I am Batman.” he said with dark voice of vegneance. “I am lin beifong, I used to be chief of police but now I create justice outside law” and Batmann said “That is what I do too, because I also make justiec outside law, we just join forces” and Lin said “Okay, I agree, thank you fro keeping them from taking my bedning away” and they both shook hands. “Okay who is bad guy” said Batman and Lin Beifgon said “It is Amon, he is a guy with a mask who makes people not bend because he has powers because he wants to take over the city and get rid of bedning and make himself the ruler and kill the avatar.” and Batman said “How does he do that” and Lin said “I think it is because he has powers.”

CPATER 5: THE EXTENDED DIRECTORS DCUT OF THE HIRPOSHI TANK BATTEL FLAMETHROWER MECHA TANK

HIROSHI was there suddenly and he was on top of the MECHA TANK that had DUEL FLAMTHOWER HANDS instead of WIRE CLAW CANNON ATTACK. "HA, YOU Think you CAN DODGE CHI BLROCK, BUT CNA YUO DODG DUEL FIRE?" he said before he opened the mecha tank cockpit and threw smoke grenades at Batman and lin beifogn and then did a triple backfip into the cockpit. He then turneed on the dual flamethrower attack that was shooting fire from two flamethrowers on the mecha tank arms. "QUCIK, WE HAVE TO DOGDE" and they dodged with lighting speed that was faster than the fire. Hiroshi was sdirivn around chaising both batman and lin beifogns with the duel mecha fmalethrower attack and was driving around with it while shooting flames with it. "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, I CANNOT DEFEATED!" screamed Hiroshi with mad. "Quicjkly, we have to find out a way to stop the mecha tank flamethowers!!!" and Batman said "Wait a minute! I know you! HIROSHI!!!" he said and Lin beifogn was confuse. Then Lin Beifogn shot wires at tread wheels because she was tyring to jam the wheels so it would stop but she didn't didn't have enough wires so she couldn't jam it sop the mecha tank kept coming after her. "No, I do not have enough wires, do you have wires!?!?"

"Yes I do" said btatman and he shot grapping look at wheels while ln biefogng shot her wires again and it jamemd thea mecha tank system so it was hurt and made a system error that jammed the system so it started malfunctioning because the wheels didn't turn right. The mecha tank started exploding with sparks and fire and hiroshi came out and said "NO, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, I WILL GET YOU BATMAN AND LINBEIFONG!!!" and he tried to get away, but he didn't, because Lin Beifong used her wires to propel herself off the grouns and then started spin kicking hiroshi in the face and then kept her spin kick going by propelling her legs with wires. And then they captured hiroshi.

CHPATER 7: THE HIDEOUT PLACE

Batman said "Okay where do we go now" and Lin Beifong said "I know where hte other good guys are" and Batman said "okay" and then they looked into each other's eyes and then stopped because tehre was mroe serious things to be doing. So they took Hiroshi and took him to the place where Kora nad mak and boiln and asmami were. Btatman looekd at the place where they were which was the big underground subway tunnels where there were homeless people. "This is like Gotham" Batman said and frowned. But then Bolin was finishing pooping in a dark corner where nobody could see him and he said, "HELP, IT IS A GIANT MONKEY BAT" and he ran away and Batman grit teeth and catch boilinby the neck and started punching him. "WHERE ARE THE BAD BGUYS" said Batman and Lin beifong said "No, it is okay, he is with us" and Batman said "Oh, I am sorry, I am very on edge today" and Bolin said "What are you" and Batman said "I'm Batman." and Lin Beifogn said "He is not an actual batman, he is a person." and Batman frowned because he wanted to keep the fear just in case.

CHAPTER 8: THE HIROSHI ITNERROGATION.

Lin kept hiroshi saito tied up with her metalbending wires and Batman punched him to wake him up from being uncosncious. "WHERE ARE THE OTHER BAD GUYS" Because they all told him what was going on before they started teh itnerrogation. Hiroshi woke up and Asami said "Please don't punch my daddy" and then Batman looked at her angry and Asami stopped talking to him. Hiroshi said "Oh god, please do not hurt me" and Batman said "I will hurt you until you give us the information" said Hiroshi said "what ifnormation" and Batman said "THE BAD GUY INFORMATIONS" and he punched Hiroshi again and Korra said "Yes, you get him bat person!!!" and Asami frowned more. HIroshi said "I will never tell ypu, you are BENDING TRAITOR" and Batman started kicking him in the face and he said "ARE YOU GOING TO give us the informations now" and Hiroshi said "Never!" and he bit cyanide pill and he died" Asami started crying hard and Mako said "It's okay Lin Beifogn, we can get more suspects."

CHAPTER 9: THE TUNNELS OF DESTINY

Meanwhile kora triped and found an underground tunnel. "HEY GUYS I FOUND THIS UNDERGROUND TUNNEL" and Lin dsaid "Thsi must mbe how the qualwist s are geting themselves around by sneakign thoeruhg the city with the tunnels." and Batman said "Yes I agree." Ao trhey we nt to the undeger ground tunnel; and they were sneaking so any euqalists would not notice them. "I hope we do not find Amon here" and Asami nooded. "He killed my fthather by turning him evil, I will revenge him." and Asami smiled and started playing with her glove imaginigng Amon's face melting from her electricity. "I hasve seventy tow volts of death" said asami and she was chuclkling. and Korra said "How long will we have toi keep walking and batman said "Until we don't need to walk anymore" but he knew this was nto true because his whole life was trying to walk for justice and there was no end in sight and single tear dropped from his eye but because he was in front nobody noticed it. But then the equalist alarm came on!

CHATPER `10: THE GOTO BANE ATACK

Meanwhile Captain Goot was in the cargo plane with the patlabors and the patlabor cop squad. "Okay the objective here is to rescue all the important people. we will start by hijajcking euqalist blmp." and Noa said "How will we do that" and Goto said "We will use the bane maneueufver." and Asuma said "Wat is that" and Goto said "we will hijack blimp in midair" and Ota said "I just hope I get to shot people" and he had erection. "Goto said okay wait for my signal and he loaded all of his guns with amunition and and put on flak armor like chow yum fatt in hard boil and put on sunglasses nad lit ciargerete. "Okay. Wait for my comand." and they found equalist blimp and he shot grappling hook that penetrated the blimp and he used it as zip line while he smoked cigarette and went down zip line firing uzi at the window and shot the communcations officer in the face and then kicked him in the face with glass from boots as he kicked through window "NOW, ATACK" said Goto as the patlabor team launched in patlabors and the people who werent pilots went with goto and killed all the crew because they didn't have guns but they did. "Okay now phase 2" said Goto and the patlabors jumped onto lower blimps and used them as windboards to descend to the ground while they crashed.

TO BE CONTINUEED

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Funny, But..

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 am

^ Props Dude, but was this seriously worth the effort?
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 am

Are you implying that effort went into this?

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Considering the good spelling and grammar (all your missing are indefinite articles), yes, we do.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm

View Original PostStryker wrote:Considering the good spelling and grammar (all your missing are indefinite articles), yes, we do.

I seriously hope you guys don't think this.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 pm

It'd be cool if koh the face steeler comes back in the next season. Wonder what season 3 and 4 will be?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 pm

@Tankred: :tongue:
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 pm

View Original PostTankred wrote:I seriously hope you guys don't think this.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:20 pm

The Moats of Quotes

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Little overboard. B/

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:29 pm

View Original Postchee wrote:some stuff

Not so much effort, as just taking the time to write up nigh-nonsensical paragraphs, that none-the-less directly and purposefully mock the storylines of the show.

I doubt this took you 10 minutes, which is the most something like this deserved.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Little overboard. B/

•      
  •      

Postby Electric Sachiel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 pm

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:I doubt this took you 10 minutes, which is the most something like this deserved.

As bad as that gibberish was, I do think Chee actually spent more than 10 minutes typing that trash. I would never waste my time doing something like that though.....lol

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Wow, has it been a while since you posted!
The Moats of Quotes

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:28 am

ITT: People who can't into Johnny Spaceboots.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 am

:3

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I would never waste my time doing something like that though.....lol

Typing trash is hardly a waste of time. To be unbound by any pretensions to sense, morals, taste or relevance is deeply cathartic. I've got a huge stack of crap I've typed up manually and sometimes when I'm feeling really frisky, I re-type it and post it online and the whole time I'm giddy with schoolboy naughtiness.

You should see the stuff my brother shits out. It's gorgeous.

SPOILER: Show
once apon a time before the days of all creation there was a really fat lady. she was so fat that she extend through out all of space and time. but on this day her world would change forever. on this frist day she farted and the big bang created the universe then on the second day she gave birth to all the creatures of world like plants and animals and stuff. on the third day she cut off all her access fat and skin freeing all of space and time that had been previous been cloged up like a toilet in a taco bell. on the fourth day she created taco bell on the fifth day she created the first two people to ever exist who she named whitey and darky on account that she was color blind. on the sixth day she created a list she created the lo commandments which where

1 though i am a fat chick i created you and you will love me

2 you can't love any other women before me

3Eat at taco bell every sunday to keep it holy

4 if you want to do it" with another man make sure to do it in the privacy of your own home unless you need some excitement in your sex life

5 don't steal from anyone else unless they are dead because the ead don't need it

6 always wipe whenyour done using the bathroom

7 god hates darky's

8 if your going to keeep another person as a pet make sure to feed wash cloth them under the condition that you are not using them as a sex slave

9 always fart in another roomif you have company over

10 you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get in my way

and on the seventh and final day being that she work herself so much and she couldn't handle the extranious physical activity she died from a combinati on of a heart attack and a toma hack to the head. after seeing that there mother had died whity and darky wanted to find a new mother so they wandered around the world asking animals if they were their mother even tho o nly an idiot would ask a fucking squarrill if it gave birth to a full grown man. but yeah anyway they couldn't find a repacement mom so they came up with the idea of making another mommy. but how they woundered only their own mother new how to create a whole nother perseson so how would they do it ... sex one of them suggested but the both had a penis the other thought. then 50 years later they both died trying to figure out how they could make a baby

the end.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Justacrazyguy » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:
once apon a time before the days of all creation there was a really fat lady. she was so fat that she extend through out all of space and time. but on this day her world would change forever. on this frist day she farted and the big bang created the universe then on the second day she gave birth to all the creatures of world like plants and animals and stuff. on the third day she cut off all her access fat and skin freeing all of space and time that had been previous been cloged up like a toilet in a taco bell. on the fourth day she created taco bell on the fifth day she created the first two people to ever exist who she named whitey and darky on account that she was color blind. on the sixth day she created a list she created the lo commandments which where

1 though i am a fat chick i created you and you will love me

2 you can't love any other women before me

3Eat at taco bell every sunday to keep it holy

4 if you want to do it" with another man make sure to do it in the privacy of your own home unless you need some excitement in your sex life

5 don't steal from anyone else unless they are dead because the ead don't need it

6 always wipe whenyour done using the bathroom

7 god hates darky's

8 if your going to keeep another person as a pet make sure to feed wash cloth them under the condition that you are not using them as a sex slave

9 always fart in another roomif you have company over

10 you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get in my way

and on the seventh and final day being that she work herself so much and she couldn't handle the extranious physical activity she died from a combinati on of a heart attack and a toma hack to the head. after seeing that there mother had died whity and darky wanted to find a new mother so they wandered around the world asking animals if they were their mother even tho o nly an idiot would ask a fucking squarrill if it gave birth to a full grown man. but yeah anyway they couldn't find a repacement mom so they came up with the idea of making another mommy. but how they woundered only their own mother new how to create a whole nother perseson so how would they do it ... sex one of them suggested but the both had a penis the other thought. then 50 years later they both died trying to figure out how they could make a baby

the end.

So beautiful. I almost cried...of laughter, obviously :lol:
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Xavierla
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Xavierla » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 pm

do you guys think that the legend of korra is closer to Japanese anime than its predecessor the last airbender in terms of its fighting sequences.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Finally got some time to watch Korra.

Really enjoying it so far. Amon hauntingly reminds me of Bane, from The Dark Knight Rises.
The Moats of Quotes

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 am

The first official Trailer of Book 2: Spirits is on!

Legend of Korra: Book 2 Trailer

And Thus....The Birth of the First Avatar.....shall be revealed....
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

tomrule123
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby tomrule123 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Good Lord, waiting for Book 2 took longer than waiting for Game of Thrones Season 3! (now waiting for Season 4 thanks to what happened near the end of Season 3)... but not as long as Venture Bros. Season 5.
Not trying to see the trailer for Book 2 as to not ruin what to expect.

Amon hauntingly reminds me of Bane, from The Dark Knight Rises.

Unlike Bane, Amon is a lot more subtle and more lethal.
(also, Spike Spiegel as Amon. :jiggy: )

Return to “Film and Video”