Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Week post

A blast from the past...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

pen-pen
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby pen-pen » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 am

Hey guys,

Thanx for all the tips.... Nah i don't live near the sea. I guess my country's weather is always hot & humid...

If anyone is having the same problem, I found a useful link & tried it out myself....[url]http://www.ehow.com/how_6717014_remove-mildew-rubber.html[/url]
BOOMZ!

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am

Man I have no idea whats up with HLJ but I still havent recieved my shipping notice for Revoltech Unit-01 yet. Its now been almost a week since i placed the order. Those guys should have returned from Easter a long time ago. Whats up with that?

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm

^ did you order anything that was out of stock or went out of stock along with Eva 01?
in that case you'll have to request partial shipping of your order if you dont want to wait until every thing is back in stock

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:43 pm

View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:^ did you order anything that was out of stock or went out of stock along with Eva 01?
in that case you'll have to request partial shipping of your order if you dont want to wait until every thing is back in stock

Nah everything was in-stock when I placed the order. BUt honestly they are being unusually slow with all their processing. No wonder most people have switched to ordering from Ami Ami already....

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Have you received the order confirmation yet?
View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Nah everything was in-stock when I placed the order

Maybe something went out of stock while your order was processing
BTW Im curious to know what else you ordered, gunpla maybe?
I ordered some earlier today!

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 pm

And here I thought this would be about eva chia pets, instead toji has a yeast infection.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm

View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:Have you received the order confirmation yet?

Maybe something went out of stock while your order was processing
BTW Im curious to know what else you ordered, gunpla maybe?
I ordered some earlier today!

I have recieved the order confirmation already and paid for my purchases using Paypal. It even said they recieved my payment. Now im just waiting on the shipping notice to go out along with my tracking number.

As to what i ordered aside from Revoltech Eva Evo Unit 01, I ordered this, since it was on sale.

[url]http://www.hlj.com/product/DRA50011[/url]

Yes, i've become a military aircraft enthusiast within the last year, so much of my cash spending on Evas has been re-directed to spending on diecast planes.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm

HLJ is notorious for taking up to a week+ to ship orders out,even with EMS.So ya Im guessing thats why people order from amiami first before HLJ.Dont worry itll get shipped,ive never heard of HLJ screwing anyone.
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:HLJ is notorious for taking up to a week+ to ship orders out,even with EMS.So ya Im guessing thats why people order from amiami first before HLJ.Dont worry itll get shipped,ive never heard of HLJ screwing anyone.

Seems like this only happened within the last 10 months. Back last May of 2010 I had no trouble ordering from HLJ. They issued a shipping notice just 1-2 days after i paid them. Now it takes up to a week or more? Really? Man....that sucks. No wonder they aint doing so well against Ami Ami and others.

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Alastor » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Are you suggesting that Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?

Sigged.
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm

It's kind of offtopic it's not that much though. I received my 1:6 scale Sandman figure from DC Direct. Well, it's not the holy grail in poseability but it's quite a beautiful figure anyway. At this very moment Dream is behind my Eva RDs posing like a polite gentleman in reverence or taking a bow or whatever it is. I'm quite happy with my huge collection of 5 figures...

Anyway, about the pic and the hand of 03, I kind off paid more attention and really the hand is wide open, but the angle gives the impression of what I said.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Seems like this only happened within the last 10 months.

I'm assuming you can't blame the eartquake anymore...

Anyhow, my EvaEvo 01 has probably been in some airport warehose the last 2 weeks as customs has been off-duty due to vacations...
At least you know it's in their warehouse, where they can still assume responsability...
If something happens in the warehouse, customs or mail service I'm screwed...

Temperature here at my city is May-high already: 40.7° C (or 105.2° F)... Let's see how my Evas do...

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:I'm assuming you can't blame the eartquake anymore...

Anyhow, my EvaEvo 01 has probably been in some airport warehose the last 2 weeks as customs has been off-duty due to vacations...
At least you know it's in their warehouse, where they can still assume responsability...
If something happens in the warehouse, customs or mail service I'm screwed...

Temperature here at my city is May-high already: 40.7° C (or 105.2° F)... Let's see how my Evas do...

LOL. Really still havent recieved yours even after choosing EMS with HLJ? Man that sucks. But i'm sure you'll get it eventually. The question is....will you get it before i do? I still dont see that HLJ shipping notice anywhere. And no i dont think the earthquake really should affect them now at all.

P.S. Love your new avatar.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:LOL. Really still havent recieved yours even after choosing EMS with HLJ?

Nope, vacations means vacations here in Mexico, and considering it's a religion-based vacation... Well... You get the point...
Curiously, a wig I ordered from China arrived this week...

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:P.S. Love your new avatar.

K-thanks!

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Alastor » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Seems like this only happened within the last 10 months. Back last May of 2010 I had no trouble ordering from HLJ. They issued a shipping notice just 1-2 days after i paid them. Now it takes up to a week or more? Really? Man....that sucks. No wonder they aint doing so well against Ami Ami and others.

I figured it was that the Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fanbase, which probably supplied most of the profits, has all but ditched them in favor CS Toys. >>

So... The Beast Revoltech a decent buy for the price they have it at with FedEx shipping?
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm

View Original PostAlastor wrote:So... The Beast Revoltech a decent buy for the price they have it at with FedEx shipping?

I was thinking exactly the same.....
But for custom it...
I have 5 Evil schemes for custom Revoltechs :evillaugh:

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm

View Original Postjota wrote:It's kind of offtopic it's not that much though. I received my 1:6 scale Sandman figure from DC Direct. Well, it's not the holy grail in poseability but it's quite a beautiful figure anyway. At this very moment Dream is behind my Eva RDs posing like a polite gentleman in reverence or taking a bow or whatever it is. I'm quite happy with my huge collection of 5 figures...

Anyway, about the pic and the hand of 03, I kind off paid more attention and really the hand is wide open, but the angle gives the impression of what I said.

Another Sandman fan here, nice score!

Sounds like HLJ has resumed their slow pace after reducing their prices permanently to compete with amiami. But still, it's nice to have an alternative, because the pre-orders for Kamen Rider figures on amiami sells out within minutes. I have something that's meant to ship from HLJ within these few days.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Hmm... Late shippings, a lot of sales lately...
Makes me wonder...

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”