WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (d)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

TOPIC
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Topic related: Added top link to my sig. If it's too big (I'm still a bit confuzzled on measuring maximum sig size) one of the mods can pm me or just fix it on their own.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Action_Bastard
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Action_Bastard » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 pm

View Original PostVegeta 20XX wrote:...or wait until it appears on the internet in three or so days and download it for free.

No, I will give Blizzard my money, because Starcraft is awesome.
REBUILD ≠ SERIES! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK F***ING SKULLS!! :fistshake:
MyAnimeList

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:(sorry about that, btw, Merri)
:lol: It's cool, man. I understand. :)

--------
Wanted to stay with Schierke awhile longer, and I'll probably go back to her in the future, but I decided to switch over to wonderful Felicia after rewatching some delicious Sora no Woto again. Also because I've come to associate it with my general frame of mind as of late.
image  SPOILER: Show
Full image:
(actually taken from the recently-released OVA episode)

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 am

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:They're people that prefer buying games and supporting the official releases instead of pirating them.

View Original PostAction_Bastard wrote:No, I will give Blizzard my money, because Starcraft is awesome.

You do have a point there. I'll have some decent cash coming in this Wednesday, I guess I can buy Wings of Liberty and pay for the registration fee.

Wings of Liberty hits shelves NOW, gentlemen.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:
image  SPOILER: Show
Full image:
(actually taken from the recently-released OVA episode)
My mind went to a dirty place...
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

I should rephrase myself because I was heated the other day.

I'll be around, but I certainly won't post as much. The threads are locked because I'm an evil troll and my discussion topics are just trolls according to certain members here, so I might as well just make sure they don't "troll" anyone else.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 pm

To repeat what Zap said a handful of posts ago...

TOPIC!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

WTF is yer avatar & sig from?!

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Following on from here... viewtopic.php?t=872

Ireia Kitty has an even bigger hammer than Vita-chan!
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Action_Bastard
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Action_Bastard » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Just to reiterate my Avatar. (Hydralisk!!!!!!)

I bought it! Woot! :w00: It is installing as I post this.
REBUILD ≠ SERIES! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK F***ING SKULLS!! :fistshake:
MyAnimeList

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Allemann » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm in a philosophy mood today, so I'm David Hume.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Mine is simply me as Shinji with a little photo shop tossed in.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Rei, showing off easily the biggest smile she can
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I'd like to think if she ever gave that wide a smile, it'd cause the end of days. Not that we'd mind, you know...

Went back to my original avatar, and added one more quote to the bottom of my signature.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm

It's kinda awesome how Ran killed the last avatar thread with one off topic post.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

He didn’t kill it; they just split it because it was getting to big.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Sepulcural Voice
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Sepulcural Voice » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

The band logo from one of my all time favourite groups, Morbid Angel.

The sig is the bridge lyrics to one of their greatest all time songs... "Abominations"

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:He didn’t kill it; they just split it because it was getting to big.

What a convenient excuse.

In other news, my sig sucks, but I can think of nothing better to put there.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 am

If people don't know what my avatar and sig is from by now then there's no hope for them... No... Hope.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 am

A giant glowing demonic pregnant woman?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”