Showing off your fandom!

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Oedipusfoot
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Oedipusfoot » Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

^ I'm jealous. That set-up is nice. Where...did you get that huge EoE poster?!

thedarkorb
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby thedarkorb » Fri May 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Keep an eye on ebay.

I was originally going to get the Manga white/purple one with the huge Rei on it, but the Japanese original poster popped up and I HAD to grab it. 40$

I am presuming it's rare.

Oedipusfoot
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Oedipusfoot » Sat May 16, 2009 6:14 am

thedarkorb: The EoE poster is probably extremely rare. Too bad you had to cut off the edges a bit to get it into a frame, but now you know it'll be safe. That was really a nice find!! Thanks for taking a picture of it.

Topic: I have a whole bunch of posters in my room, though no one goes in there so it doesn't count. I have a t-shirt, but people see the Nerv fig leaf as a Canadian maple...

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:10 am

!!!!

What did you search under to find it? I have been trying forever--as you can see from the dates on the thread...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

thedarkorb
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby thedarkorb » Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

@Oedipusfoot : Japanese original sheets use a little bit of a different size than American posters do, and I didn't want to get it custom framed cos that would cost way too much...There was a little bit of room on the right side of the N so I got the person to cut into there (I took it to Michale's). T in the "THE" was flush against the left side so that left me no room at all...II Air from the bottom is now pretty much impossible to see.

@bp32 : "End of Evangelion poster." I only see the US Manga prints there right now. I bought it from a seller named Tominari. He originally had 2 on him, but he seems to have run out. Maybe you could double check with him?

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 pm

I have a Kaworu/ Touji shrine in my room. with a giant poster of Touji signed by Tomokazu Seki. I bought so many of the capchtas (sp) the things you can reassemble, just for the Kaworu and Touji ones that came with it.
haha I end up just re-selling the rest. Unless they're pretty :D but they don't have a place in my shrine :p
I don't care for Eva-elitists. I don't know everything, and neither do you.

"I'm real tempted to say Kaworu and Evangelionfreak" Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Is that why they call you EvangelionFreak?" DatDude
"I will never understand you, Evangelionfreak. Never ever." Faußtin
"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Well, that still leaves Evangelionfreak straighter to me. Phew." Reichu

Evayo
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Evayo » Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Since I don't have any Eva posters and whatnot, I ended up just printing out a ton of Eva-related pictures and taping them to my wall.

Yep, I'm very cheap. :kawaii:

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Mon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Evayo wrote:Since I don't have any Eva posters and whatnot, I ended up just printing out a ton of Eva-related pictures and taping them to my wall.

Yep, I'm very cheap. :kawaii:

Yeah well, I print them in my friends house so I don't have to pay for the ink. HA

Evayo
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Evayo » Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm

It's technically not even my printer. ^_^

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zaiku » Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 am

Haha, I do the same thing about printing stuff. Actually no, I've only done it for a single pic of Shinji, but I'm planning on expanding. However, I've done at least 3 Assignments about Eva in the past. For IST, I made an Evangelion website, I remixed Cruel Angel Thesis for music and when I made a whole magazine about evangelion for an english assignment. I don't have much merch, apart from a Gendo figurine, a Rei and Kaworu keychain on my phone and the first 2 manga volumes. However, at the next con, I am SOOO getting more.
For the love of everything... Watch this video: Give it 5 stars and leave a comment. Even, subscribe... Maybe? Well, I'd appreciate it. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiBcbfvcE6c
"I did it for the lulz." ~Me: on everything

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 am

My time to Shine. Pics from a thread that I started up. Please take note that these photos are old now (and my collection is about 5 times the size now).
Writer and Lead animator of Cold Heart
webpage

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zaiku » Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 am

^Haha, nice collection, and if that's outdatated... Then you gotta show us your current one.
For the love of everything... Watch this video: Give it 5 stars and leave a comment. Even, subscribe... Maybe? Well, I'd appreciate it. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiBcbfvcE6c
"I did it for the lulz." ~Me: on everything

Evayo
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Evayo » Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 am

Wow. And that's all Eva stuff? My ENTIRE ANIME COLLECTION isn't that big! :w00t:

Tiny Rei next to the clock looks so cute... :blush:

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Fri May 29, 2009 10:00 am

Awesome collection Zeak. :thumbsup:

Now random question because I don't want to open a new thread to ask this, who the hell is Kimberly? and why the fandom dislike her so much?

PuppetChaos
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby PuppetChaos » Fri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Evayo wrote:Wow. And that's all Eva stuff? My ENTIRE ANIME COLLECTION isn't that big! :w00t:

My entire anime collection, including my Gundam models, fits on two small shelves, or else a large cardboard box. :|
DeviantART | YouTube | LiveJournal
I think the 00 Gundam is a pretty cool guy, eh teleports and doesnt afraid of anything

Koneko_Hime
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Koneko_Hime » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 pm

This

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby LeoXiao » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Remove those labels!

I have an Eva Clock screensaver and a picture of the Lance of Longinus and the moon is my desktop background. Sometimes I write in the Evangelion font (MS Mincho I think it's called) as well, but it happens only rarely because you almost never have to write anything anymore.

tinybro
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby tinybro » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

small contribution here, but my backpack is lightly decorated these days.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Nothing as nice as the backpack, but my wife is currently in the bedroom singing Cruel Angel's Thesis at the top of her lungs and mocking me for a sissy-boy, since I won't go watch it with her.

(I've had a long day, I Metal Gear Solid. I deserve Metal Gear Solid.)
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:10 pm

As big a fan I am, I actually don't overtly show off my fandom unless I'm at a con or something where Eva is relevant. Recently thought about getting an Asuka tattoo but am not sure which design to go with and it isn't something that I think about often. I have thought for years of getting a custom license plate that says SHOGOKI but am too cheap ATM to pay for vanity plates and I don't want one on my current ride. Have also thought about getting this license plate holder as a compromise, but again, waiting until I change cars.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Return to “Fan Works”