Evangelion Opus

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Evangelion Opus

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:24 am

Guys,does someone has a link where i can download this music video?AMV doesn't seem to have it available for download..

Thanks ^_^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby rip3mwk » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:30 pm

well no, but it's on kazaa.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:07 pm

Don't use Kazaa. Just pester me.

http://www.evamonkey.com/evangelion_opus.mpg

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:07 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:Don't use Kazaa. Just pester me.

<3
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:34 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Don't use Kazaa. Just pester me.

Man I have been looking for this for like a year, ever since I found the review on this page...I can't belive I didn't think to ask you...

I feel sick...er, stupid...

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:12 pm

Where can I find the highest quality version of this AMV?
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:43 am

AchtungAffen wrote:Where can I find the highest quality version of this AMV?

Is there a highest quality?

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:49 am

AchtungAffen wrote:Where can I find the highest quality version of this AMV?

Well, you could always do a remaster of it - like some guys did of the Rammstein - Engel AMV...
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:03 am

Sventevith wrote:Well, you could always do a remaster of it - like some guys did of the Rammstein - Engel AMV...

They only remastered the parts with EoE footage, if you noticed.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:30 am

Reichu wrote:
Sventevith wrote:Well, you could always do a remaster of it - like some guys did of the Rammstein - Engel AMV...

They only remastered the parts with EoE footage, if you noticed.

Hmm, they only did those? I thought the overall quality was better.... Maybe I was too filled with Asukas glory to notice :) And I love the song too, that AMV have made it special to me... and I bring it close to my heart!

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:18 pm

They remastered it in the way that added a biggest resolution. Haven't checked both videos in detail, but the resolution difference is the most notable one.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:33 pm

Then it's up to me, I shall attempt to remaster this unworthy video..... *shouts at secretary, "Mathilda, hold my calls!"*
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:41 pm

Titus wrote:Then it's up to me, I shall attempt to remaster this unworthy video..... *shouts at secretary, "Mathilda, hold my calls!"*

Jawohl!

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:34 pm

The video was only replaced with Renewal-quality for the EoE segments, however, which I found a bit disappointing.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:13 pm

Reichu wrote:The video was only replaced with Renewal-quality for the EoE segments, however, which I found a bit disappointing.

Let's get Titus worked on that too then, shall we ? I'm no expert of doing AMV's or so, but it shouldn't be that complicated... atleast I got the right programs, but there's a matter of time and to put some love into it, which I can't do at the moment ;)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:11 am

Sventevith wrote:Let's get Titus worked on that too then, shall we ? I'm no expert of doing AMV's or so, but it shouldn't be that complicated... atleast I got the right programs, but there's a matter of time and to put some love into it, which I can't do at the moment ;)

It's not a matter of time, effort or love, but the lack of love, apreciation, affection etc. from someone you love - giving you a lot of time to think about meaningless shit and making a lot of mvidz, so this isn't a prob - upgrading the quality is easy - just redo everything the previouse dude did with higher quality footage, but remaking the whole thing from scratch, theres something im gonna need a lot of love and affection from the chick I love (that doesn't want me! :cry: ) to do.
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Return to “Fan Works”