Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 am

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:It looks like every horrible feeling that anybody has ever had for Shinji physically manifested themselves on his body. Then he makes us pity him, except for those of us who are still pissed at him for wanking over Asuka. Then we get more angers, and we dump those angers on Shinji, and he gets beat up more, and then we keep foisting all of our angers onto Shinji.

Poor Shinji...
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

bufula
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bufula » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:57 pm

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:Looks pretty nice. I like it!

Also, what the hell is up with your avatar?

Thanks I appreciate it!! And...I don't know it's a picture of topless Shinji on some sheets battered and I liked it and it looked pretty nice so I set it up as my avatar ahhaah.

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:It looks like every horrible feeling that anybody has ever had for Shinji physically manifested themselves on his body. Then he makes us pity him, except for those of us who are still pissed at him for wanking over Asuka. Then we get more angers, and we dump those angers on Shinji, and he gets beat up more, and then we keep foisting all of our angers onto Shinji.

This is great.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 am

Being Shinji is suffering.

Also, good luck with your sculpture, Bufula. I don't recall if you intend to sell it, but i'm sure you would have an easy of doing so if you wanted to. I also like the avatar, by the way. It kinda looks like Shinji is blushing, now that i notice.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

bufula
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bufula » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm

@Dream Thanks!!! I'm not intending to sell it, oh no. I'd have to improve my skills more in order to do so. (And yeah, I like it too. That's why I chose it as my avatar. He is blushing actually)

Back on topic, II II ii I Iii I'm sorry I bother you people with all the stuff that I make. But I recently did something out of frustration.

The Shinj and the Cowwos

I wanted to try flowers as well. I included Red Spider Lilies and Poppies in the drawing. (Which in Hanakotoba, means "Never to meet again" and "Goodbye" respectively [s]but we all know that Kaworu will keep coming back to Shinji to bring him happiness haahahahah [/s])[/s]

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

@bufula
Well, that looks good.
I'm guessing you went a little for a Jigoku Shoujo (or secese) feel?
Last edited by elemileTLDR on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

View Original Postbufula wrote:@Dream
SPOILER: Show

This is amazing. I really don't have any other way of describing it.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 pm

View Original Postbufula wrote:@Dream Thanks!!! I'm not intending to sell it, oh no. I'd have to improve my skills more in order to do so. (And yeah, I like it too. That's why I chose it as my avatar. He is blushing actually)

The Shinj and the Cowwos

I wanted to try flowers as well. I included Red Spider Lilies and Poppies in the drawing. (Which in Hanakotoba, means "Never to meet again" and "Goodbye" respectively [s]but we all know that Kaworu will keep coming back to Shinji to bring him happiness haahahahah [/s])[/s]

You're welcome. It probably is true that your skill needs to be a bit higher for selling it, considering how demanding the market for that kind of things are. Still, it's really good. And don't worry, i don't think you bother anyone on this thread with your posts at all, on the contrary. And he is indeed blushing, eh? Well, it's probably no surprise if Shinji were a masochist, considering everything he has gone through :lol:

I really like this painting, by the way. The way Shinji's eyes are rendered (or the space/cavity around them) really complement the blood in the painting. The linework in the flowers are also pretty good with their chaotic rythm, it kinda reminds me of something out of Madoka Magica, to tell you the truth.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Aurelian AU feel warned.
Part one.
„I cannot understand how somebody so intelligent can be such idiot.”
“I cannot understand how helping can be seen as idiocy.”
“You are expected to obey orders.”
“I need to adjust my actions to situation.”
“We need to know were every member of team is …”
“It would tear your head off! Don’t expect me to…”
“I will expect you to sit at your scrawny ass and follow the plan!”
“Plan wasn’t working!”
Mistao looked back and forth between both evas like during ping-pong match, quite used – and usually amused by power plays between those two. Kyoko insisted she should let them establish ‘pecking order’ by themselves because even if humans acknowledged that Zero was the eldest, the most reliable and well controlled, it didn’t automatically make her leader. Besides, Misato was sure Nigoki needed to learn difference between her beloved games and reality. Preferably not the hard way.
“It was working until you started to get under our feet!”
“Really?! Maybe it really cut your head off and this is just some useless contraption! Use your brain for thinking, not executing orders! – Nigoki jumped to her feet, literally puffing up to make herself bigger, Zero narrowed her eye, clearly hanging on the last straws of her patience – I can fight as well as any of you …”
With movement almost too fast to see Zero rose to her feet, grabbed Nigoki’s arm and dragged her around the table and out of the room.
“Zero! – Misato shook of surprise and run after them. It wasn’t funny anymore. “Hey, wait!”
Nigoki stopped struggling once she realized where they were heading. The training room.
The twins stopped their sparing, Sho rose to her feet in alarm when Zero pushed her captive inside, still ignoring worried Misato. Without a word of explanation Zerogoki took her favorite swords, tossed one to surprised Nigoki and attacked.
“HEY! – Nigoki dodged under the blade, unable to lift heavy weapon fast enough – it’s not fair!”
“No.” – Zerogoki obviously intended to make her point really clear, Nigoki managed to stay on her feet after the first blow she blocked, but that felt as if every bone in her arm shattered under the force of impact. Zero wasn’t holding back in the slightest, not giving her a moment to collect herself or jump out of the reach. Fourth blow would cut her in half, if at the last moment Zerogoki didn’t turn the blade and hit her chest with broad flat side. Nigoki bonelessly collapsed several meters away and coughed out blood. Zerogoki wasn’t even breathing harder.
Misato forced herself to not intervene, trusting that this would be only a harsh lesson, not an execution. She tore her gaze from the fight to look at other evas. The twins watched with detached, clinical curiosity, so characteristic for all soldiers, Shogoki’s face was void of any emotions. She understood what was happening, and accepted that. After all she went through the same ordeal once. The only difference was she had a chance to win.
“Stay down.”
“N..no.” – Nigoki staggered up only to be hit again, this time with fist and the fight was really over. Zerogoki stood over her, waiting until her gaze cleared, then jammed her sword into the floor millimeters from Nigoki’s head.
“You are not a warrior. The smallest angel was still ten times bigger than me.” – she turned around and left the room. Misato cast last glance at gathered evangelions and followed her, knowing perfectly Zero would be in dire need of her medications. She never took that kind of stress well.
“Holly shit.” – surprisingly Sangoki was first to move – Ni? You still with us?”
“Shut up” – Nigoki spat trying to not move. Only now she felt how damn much everything hurt. Her pride the most.
“Alive and kicking – Yongoki chuckled – You won me a six-pack from the dummy here – he pointed to his sister – she gave you thirty seconds, I voted for forty.”
“Fuck you! This wasn’t fair fight!” – Nigoki managed to sit up, tearing her blouse in the process.
“There’s nothing fair in fighting. The angels won’t let you choose your battlefield or weapon, there are no second chances. You kill or you are killed. – Shogoki said suddenly, surprising everyone in the room – You lost because you wanted to win, but you didn’t want to kill.”
Nigoki closed her mouth, after long moment of stunned silence. She never expected such words from her friend.
“But this was Zero…”
The twins shared long, far too old look.
“This was fight, Ni – Yongoki said with surprising gentleness – even if this is just training we learn how to kill. It’s not about winning, it’s about staying alive long enough to kill your opponent.”
“You don’t get it, do you?”
“Come on, up – Yongoki grabbed Nigoki’s arm and dragged her to her feet – you need to get some medical attention.”
“Sheissss… Yon… carefull.”

“She hates me.”
“I think she’s worried about you.”
Nigoki snorted and pressed ice bag to her face.
“Right, she tore me a new one and that’s mean she cares?!”
“She proved you are not ready to enter real combat. It’s Zero, what were you expecting when you challenged her? She takes her responsibilities seriously.”
“Sho, I didn’t challenge her, I sawed her ugly ass! You were there, you know she would be killed!”
“You are not allowed to participate in combat.”
“Orders, right?! – the blue eva spat with contempt – “Next time I should allow our self-sacrificing samurai follow the kamikaze path?!”
“She knows what she does.”
“Well then she obviously DOESN’T need that head.”
Shogoki sighed and shook her head.
“You can be as stubborn as Zero is. Just accept she’s older, more experienced, and she really knows better.”
“Yes, ma’am, no, ma’am. Sangoki already got this part perfect, I cannot steal her place.”
“I don’t understand you” – Shogoki shook her head helplessly.
“There’s nothing to understand. I want to help.”
“We run in circles. You are not a warrior.”
“Then why you won’t allow me to train with others?”
“Ni, you don’t have to prove yourself in battle. Zero and me, we are designed for melee combat, Yon and San serve as scouts and backup, you are supposed to be an ELINT expert. We need information to be effective.”
“Don’t expect me to sit happily, stare at monitors and watch my friends die.”
“Any of us can be replaced easily, we just need to be strong and effective in battle. None of us can replace you.”
“Cheap flattery won’t help this time.”
“It was worth a try…”
“Hey, I might be cheap, but I’m not that cheap!”
“Yes darling, you are – Yongoki interjected from the threshold. – “Why are you not healing?” – he asked immediately, not giving her a chance to respond to his teasing. Shogoki’s head snapped back to the blue eva, as if only now she noticed bandages and bruises. Nigoki shrank a little under their gaze, for the first time clearly unsure, almost ashamed.
“Low priority injuries – she mumbled almost inaudibly.
“What?” – Shogoki blinked several times – “Six broken ribs are low priority?”
“Dr Akagi said that my core doesn’t want to activate and I need to heal on my own”.
“Jeeez, Ni. Even your core thinks you deserved to have your ass kicked.”
“Thank you so very much, I love you too, Yon – Nigoki growled.
“I never thought such thing was even possible – Shogoki still stared at her chest.
“Well, that Nigoki for you. Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem , Miss Walking Destruction, Miracle Maker, The..omph! – the pillow stopped Yongoki’s monologue, and then both evas had to help to calm down coughing fit Nigoki got from jarring her broken ribs…
“Go away, both of you – Nigoki wheezed finally – I just need to sleep it of and then revenge will be mine…”

In the corridor, silence became uncomfortable.
“She was always too stubborn for her own good – Yongoki said – always had tried to prove something.”
“She’s very important for our team.”
“The team? It’s all about her not the team.”
“We were created with purpose and we need to fulfill it. – Shogoki looked at him, expecting confirmation. Yongoki shook his head.
“We are alive, Sho. Not preprogrammed robots.”
Shogoki cocked her head.
“I really don’t understand you. You make everything so complicated.”
“But that makes thing interesting, worthy! Why do you fight?” – Yongoki stopped suddenly. He distantly realized this wasn’t the best place or time for that kind of discussion, but he wanted, needed to know. Especially after the scene he witnessed in the training room.
“That’s my duty.”
“Do you want to? Do you like it?” – he leaned closer, unconsciously grabbing her forearm. Shogoki stiffened.
“Don’t touch me, please.”
“I… Sorry. I didn’t mean to…”
“It’s getting late Yongoki. I still have much to do.”

Shogoki did not expect anybody in the canteen that early in the morning and yet there was Sangoki in the corner. She sat with both legs on the tabletop, her chair bent backward so much it defied gravity and she seemed to be completely lost in her magazine.
“Sho! – Sangoki rightened her chair with a thud, and waved for her – come, sit here.” Shogoki hesitated for a moment but decided to collect her plate. It wasn’t Yongoki, she shouldn’t be worried about weird questions and even weirder behavior. She gave the tabletop, where San’s feet rested just a moment ago, a long disapproving look and the eva smiled sheepishly.
“Sorry about that – she brushed surface with her palms – all clean now.”
Shogoki just sighed. So much about not expecting weirdness.
“What are you doing here so early?”
“I prefer to have my training without audience.”
“Ah, yes, humans can be distracting… We’ve got new shipment today and I wanted to catch up on some articles – Sangoki pointed to the magazine – but now I think this text’s going to kill me…”
Shogoki automatically glanced down at the presented page.
“There’s nothing wrong with print quality.”
“This alphabet is a torture device. My eyes want to crawl out.”
“I’m not very good at reading English, too....”
“Your English is probably better than my Japanese. – Sangoki shrugged and eyed Shogoki’s meal with appreciation – At least the food is great here. You should see some concentrates they gave us at Nevada base. Ni said they tasted worse than old tires.”
That statement earned small smile.
“Personal experience?”
“I never dared to ask.” – Sangoki chuckled and opened the magazine again.
“You seem to rely on technology a lot – Shogoki said thoughtfully.
“It works perfectly, as far as I’m concerned.”
“Those guns – Shogoki pointed – they are useless against the angels.”
“Human sized version, yes. I have customized models, they work. I saw you angels, during simulation session – Sangoki leaned back again – they are more… meaty than ours, that’s why you need to get close and personal to do any harm to them, I think. Ours, well you need to shot them enough times and they go BOOOM! Splat. Goo and exoskeleton everywhere. Then you only need to search this mess for the core and blew it up for good before it starts regenerating.”
“Ew.”
“Crawling in toxic goo cannot be much worse than getting regular bloodbaths.”
“After first time you don’t even notice it.”
“Exactly.”

That’s all for now…

bufula
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bufula » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:34 am

@TDLR
Yeah!! I wanted to go for that sort of feel! (Art Nouveau I mean, not Jigoku Shoujo...I've never seen it)

@Nuclear Lunchbox
Aahhh thank you! I'm so flattered :sachi_blush:

@Dream
Thank you!! Once again, I'm flattered that you considered to look at the dumb details. y y you're too nice

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 am

@bufula
I see. I used to be a huge fan as well. Symbolist painting caught my attention too, those days.
Last edited by elemileTLDR on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:39 pm

I liked how this one ended, so:

Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Re-take of that old one.
Just keep killing time.

—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

View Original PostelemileTLDR wrote:Re-take of that old one.
Just keep killing time.

Alright. So it's clearly a variant on one of those pederasty scenes, with Asuka as the beloved and... evil!Spock as the lover.
Looking it up, I find that the word κορέ doesn't exist. There is, however, κόρη, meaning girl, a statue of one clothed, or somewhat worryingly, doll. Both transliterate as 'kore' though, so my guess is that you misretransliterated; unless you know far more about Greek than I do, which is possible, as I don't know any. And κουρός means youth, or a statue of one naked. Though he certainly doesn't look like one, being bearded.
So this is either some take on a pederasty scene that I cannot understand, a depiction of Vulcans' devotion to the One True Religion, or something else that's... all Greek to me.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote: κορέ doesn't exist. There is, however, κόρη,

Oh, shi- you're right; thank you VERY much for telling me; I'll correct it right now. And your guesses were spot on: here is the first post of it ITT; it was just nonsense, for another thread about drawing with the mouse on MSPaint (the theme that week was "greek"). About the man: I just quickly (and carelessly) changed both names to use this one pic in some discussion, but you're damn right: that looks nothing like a kouros; now I really think I gotta do a decent version of all this...

Thanks again!
Last edited by elemileTLDR on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 pm

View Original PostelemileTLDR wrote:Oh, shi- you're right; thank you VERY much for telling me; I'll correct it right now. And your guesses were spot on: here is the first post of it ITT; it was just nonsense, for another thread about drawing with the mouse on MSPaint (the theme that week was "greek").

Oh, glad to be of service. Looking at your other art, I very much like it, especially as it's bloody different from the usual.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Done.
Thanks, Lavinius.

EDIT: gave these a little push too...

—V. De L'Isle-Adam

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

Anyone know the source on this? Tineye was no help.

http://i.imgur.com/wWa4HFm.jpg

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Google image search found it on danbooru with artist tag "ebba".
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:Anyone know the source on this? Tineye was no help.

http://i.imgur.com/wWa4HFm.jpg

I posted some time ago in the picture thread actually, this is the source. SauceNao is much better than tineye or even google when it comes to Japanese fanarts.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:55 pm

"...Nigoki would forget about somebody's personal space/sentience."
This time it was not curiosity that made her fail. "Phone call!"

It is usually a male character who is put down when the unfortunate enter a bathroom occupied by a female. It is a classic. Soap , fist or feet (more rarely a headbutt); it is a one strike KO short story.
Our natural responce (in this case it is about a defensive responce of a naked female against a male intruder) would ignore most of our knowledge (I believe at least).
So eventhough Asuka knows she is sharing her place with Ni , that Ni is a female with no sexual behavior, the defensive reflex still happent.
I know how much this picture is full of realism*. The idea was more likely to point out a responce according to the appearance , since Ni is very masculin.
A bulky/masculin female would also trigger a first defensive reaction from a more "humbly built" woman, most likely a shout and jump back rather than an attack.

*In Digimon there is a cocky teenager (main hero) you see knocking down an ultimate Digimon who are supposed to be very powerful, big, heavy and armored.
He made fall 6 of the same kind in one single punch.
I think this is where the stupid idea of Asuka being capable to kick Ni out of the bathroom comes from.
Also, this picture is promoting Nigoki's great melee aptitudes.

Ssssome-

"BATTLE PLZ"? It is an animal? |D

The day Cody grabs his balls like M. Jackson did, then he may be considered be a pop rock star. Not before.
The situation in the picture happens after Zerogoki beat him off. I 've done the before version I~R~euur~tofinishit.
"Project". Hahahahahahahahahaha! Let go find Anno, force him to stop whatever he is doing , and start to do our version! Without releasing him a single second (or else he would start to add big frontal airbags and long hair to the Evas.)

"Destroyed their creators." It is a common topic. Usually when the creators abused of their sentient creations. I remember we talked about that, months ago, with the androids as example.
In my AU the "Angels" are fighting to gain a place in Earth that has been refused to them (by some highly placed human beings). They should move to Mars and make the martian myth comes true.
3gendo being Gendo". XD
Yon was already dead when Cody appeared. (Poor Cody, victim of his haircut. At least you did not call him Bieber yet).
We could make a loftstory after your mess!

I know really little about Spawn.

As you notice I 'm answering your previous posts only now. I was probably constipated last time I answered to see the short size of the comments.

What is that "feel warned." ? This AU is sane!
Thank you! I will tell you what I feel through the reading of your fanfic.

TLDR-

The only symbol I may be capable to recognize is the "clock + dressed rabbit" from "Alice in wonderland".

If I start to use Pixiv I will let you know.

Asuka still doesn't looks much convinced by this suitor. Even if he shaved the bearb to look younger, and cut his ears to look less elfic...

Return to “Fan Works”