Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 am

View Original PostAurelian wrote:Shinchan-
You're welcome.
The "gallery" is completed with the older submissions too now.

Thanks again and kudos for your last illustrations, the description of the second one is still a little too much for me but the art is really good.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Aurelian:
HALLELUJAH!1!

… DON’T GIVE ME IDEAS!!! I work with heavy things! I cannot have such images popping in my mind and bluescreening in consequence, when moving several hundred kilos of unstable material with a moody machine! Hehehe, Seriously, I needed that laugh, XDD.
I thought you were referring to original Ikari/Akagi…
SPOILER: Show

I tend to label people like that: successful motherfuckers, wannabe motherfuckers, losers without any clue how to be a motherfucker, and really rare cases of real human. It usually works. Sorry if profanities bother you, but for me it’s the easiest and the most clear way to describe behavior I witnessed lately. *grrr, apocalypse still in full swing, plus dehumanization at its best grrrr...*

Compared to your evas it is creepy, the author called it like that. In real world, they would probably look like that, though. I don’t think anybody would bother with esthetics.
So, while angsting, silliness and barely veiled innuendos are respected NGE tradition, what about actual fighting? What do you think about some combat situation? With armor involved for a change? ;)
[url]http://rhythem02.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4u7940[/url]
[url]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/087/a/a/recolored___evangelion_mk____x_physical___axe_by_rhythem02-d4u79ly.jpg[/url]
[url]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/087/3/5/recolored___evangelion_mk____x_physical___gunner_by_rhythem02-d4u79hk.jpg[/url]

The first: Ha! "I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever and ever and never use you up"
*The X-Files soundtrack*
The second one: Ho, bloody hell, down to the seventh ring…
Great contrast both in style and content. Hats off again.
[/spoiler][/url][/img]

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Shin:
It is just an AU.

4xsome-
I was referring to the original ones. The drawing and what is about it it conserne the AU version of them, but still what I do tend to stay in relation with the original version at some point.

About human's behavior the default label for any low behavior is "ape".
You should go for "mofo" to make short. I do not mind undelicate words.

Aurelian's official labeling to categorise lame people:
Vulture/hyena=> people who wait for someone to die to hurry and get his/her (once) possession.
Pigeoun/ sheep=> People who fallow something (fashion, behavior, etc.) just to not be excluded.
Parasite=> Someone who's draining someone else resource (usualy offinancial nature. (no shit?).)
Decoration=> someone who is putting a hard work on looking good/hot (make-up) with nothing else behind.

When I 'm thinking of building the personality of an Evangelion ( thank you, Anno and Sadamoto for giving them almost nothing there. No sarcasme; it feels less restrictive. ) I try to think as them as intelligent sentient living being with no much human flaws as the one mentionned higher.
Even if most of them are females they do not owne these flaws that many women have.(It would be a scenaristic disaster if they do, with all the crazy potential they (need to) have. XD)
They're not jealous creatures but they can be rancorous.
They're not materialistic but they will prevent you to take something they have that is hard to get or that is needed "right now".

About qualifying something as creepy it is a matter of feeling. I find human babies more creepy than the creature in your drawing. (I 'm serious.)

"Fighting"...? What this word means? *google* Haaaaaaa... Heu... Ah, yeah! They were created to fight...Heu... Well...heu . No.
Still wondering the size and shape of what/who my shitty Evas have to fight against.
Only two drawing with something fighting something were done. I may post them later.

The 3d model you show me is nice. Armor looks good, it looks rationally done (flexible . It is a shame the guy did not gave him the fucked up shape an Eva from the serie. XD Ferret/mantis shaped Evas.
If I do a version it will probably end up to look more monstruous with a bug / robot look. (We will see).
I like the way he did the top (torso) and less fond of the low part; too big with a less pronounced shape (I'm watching the nude model he did.)

I tried to see the meaning of "the seventh ring" couldn't find something clear.

Anyway here is the drawing from preventing you to eat XXX kilos of material:

------- - - -

A sexy lady whose body is only covered of by a light apron, serving you cookies made with love! What is more hot than that?

Self rating.

---
Last edited by Aurelian on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Gendo cookies! XD
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:04 pm

View Original PostAurelian wrote:A sexy lady whose body is only covered of by a light apron, serving you cookies made with love! What is more hot than that?

Good heavens...
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Anyway here is the drawing from preventing you to eat XXX kilos of material

Thank you so very much for my new screensaver.

This time it kind of really sounded like original. All clear now.

Ha. Ha. If only your labeling was funny. True, too true.

Weren’t they nice? Such opening for overenthusiastic fans XD. You seem to make your evas ‘angelic like’ in the most common sense of this word . Flaws aren’t ascribed to humans, after all. Evangelions simply don’t know, it’s something like ‘paradise innocence’. In time this should change, as they are constantly exposed to human influence, both good and bad. They live in war times, after all.
Oh, babies… Ever held newborn baby?
Eheh.. I’ve got the same problem.
The same here. Let’s forget about nude ones, ok? Maybe he watched too much weightlifting. I didn’t want to cut those pictures. They aren’t mine after all, but lower part really looks oversized and I choose those, where it wasn’t so glaring. I really liked realistic look. Especially colors, nothing to flashy, they participate in urban fights probably, so something like camo is a necessity. Purples and reds might work for sixty meters high but when human sized it would make easy targets.
Fights. Fights. BATTLE. I’m going to lower myself to repeating. Fight, by the way. Fight.
Dante’s Divine Comedy. The seventh circle houses the violent. Just random thought.
That picture screams violence, even if it isn’t shown.

The best Shinji ever and it’s creeeepy, creeeepy XDD. My new screensaver. XD Maybe I’ll put one of my coworkers head in Gendo’s place…

Exclusively for Aurelian. TL;DR
A bit rewritten, disgustingly blown out of proportions and still not making much sense:
Warnings for Nigoki acting silly and Shogoki’s angsting (channeling Shinji, gods forgive me)

Shogoki was familiar with routine. Strip down, wait until white coats fasten electrodes all over her body and VR helmet over her head, get on the table and endure. This time they broke the routine by using web like hood.
“Okay, Shogoki, sit down and relax” Akagi checked connections and patted eva’s arm “You may lay down if you want.”
Evangelion nodded and walked to the table, moving carefully, mindful of electrodes. From behind reinforced glass scientists observed the eva sitting then lying down with a great sigh.
“She’s exhausted dr Akagi – Maya, one of the technicians said – maybe we should wait with this until…”
“No, this is as good time as ever. We need to check this out as soon as possible. Last time we’ve got strange readings from her hypothalamus. Shogoki? – Akagi said – Don’t move, do you understand? We need to run whole sequence or the test will be repeated.”
Shogoki showed thumbs up and stilled. She was tired from earlier battle, sore and bruised and really didn’t want to make this whole test-business longer than necessary. White coats rarely took her comfort into their accounts but, heeey, this time they even did remember to cower lab table with blanket. Just being able to lay down felt great… Akagi took a quick glance at the monitors. Implant readings were clear and strong. It was designed as controller, activating evangelions brain’s punishment circuit. With little reprogramming and calibration it could be used to stimulate various other brain centers, too. In the test room Shogoki sighed again and closed her eyes.

………………………………………..

Eva arched convulsively with a quickly silenced wail. Too much.
“Stress levels over scale!! - Maya shouted. She rarely saw evangelions as living, thinking beings, but this shouldn’t be happening.
“Cut it! – Akagi yelled.
In the test room Shogoki gradually relaxed, limply dropping on the table. After long moment she covered her face with trembling hands and slowly curled into fetal position.
“Well, her hypothalamus works after all. – Kyoko angrily lighted a cigarette and took a long drag. “I wonder how do we explain this to her.”
Yui Ikari just watched monitors. This was wrong. “Readings?”
“No… damage detected” – Maya droned, she couldn’t look at anyone in the room, much less at the eva. – Stress levels still over scale”.
“So it’s the core… - Akagi stopped abruptly. In the test room Shogoki sluggishly raised herself into sitting position. And pulled blanked around her body.
“Dear god – Kyoko muttered – NOW we have a real problem”.
Evangelions were never bothered with nudity. They spent enough time in various laboratories and hospitals to treat it as something normal. And yet, now Shogoki felt compelled to cover herself. For the first time it occurred to science staff, that maybe they should consider that eva could feel uncomfortable, insecure or emotionally hurt. Still moving far too slowly eva pulled the hood from her head and started to tear of electrodes from her body.
“Shogoki, stop! – Akagi snapped through intercom. Eva winced but didn’t stop. She crushed electrodes in her fist and rose to her feet.
“Why? – it was more bestial growl than her normal, slightly inhuman voice. In the observation room all scientists tensed. Eva ignored a direct order. Without any warning sign Shogoki jumped to the window, fist impacted it with enough force to make slight crack in reinforced glass and blood smeared its surface.
“Explain me why!!” evangelion roared, one bloody hand pressed to glass, the other protectively curled around the blanket covering her body. Pain was insignificant, adrenaline and raw fury overpowered dizziness and weakening of her muscles. Not this time.
“Stand down Shogoki. It was standard procedure…”
“NO! It WASN’T!” – eva slapped the window leaving more bloody handprints. Ikari raised from her seat. It was getting dangerous. Shogoki was notorious for her independent acting on the battlefield and spectacular outbursts of violence when pushed over her limits. They just ignored it. And now they had an eva definitely well over any thresholds of control.
“Shogoki…” – Akagi started.
“No! Let me out! I! Want! Out! NOW!!!” – Evangelion howled, her eyes turning from green into glowing white. Too much, too much. Everything she was taught, forced obedience and imprinted respect for humans, were gone. Anger and betrayal were strong enough to break conditioning, paralyzing flash of pain when her implant fried went almost unnoticed. She wasn’t a tool, she wasn’t a toy to be played with. She fought for them, suffered for them, endured pain and discomforts they caused just to satisfy their curiosity. She trusted them, she believed they wouldn’t hurt her deliberately, everything they did served purpose, they would make her stronger, healthier, they would treat her like a person not worse than an animal, but mindless tool. This was personal, and they just took it from her just like everything else, without second thought… too much. Raw, blinding fury. Shogoki threw her head back and roared.
“Fuck, berserker! Maya, gas! – Akagi snapped.
“Belay that! – Yui slapped technician’s hand from the button – “Let her go. We’ve done enough harm today. I will talk to her later.”
“You want her rampaging through base now?! – Akagi yelled waving toward the test room where evangelion hurled the table into the far wall and lunged for the window again. More blood splattered on the surface and new cracks appeared.
“OUT! – there was nothing human left in the eva’s voice.
“Shogoki – Yui said through intercom – I know you are angry, but please calm down a little. Then, I’m going to open the door, okay?”
Evangelion jerked back from the window as if burned. The look of madness disappeared from her eyes replaced by shock. And…betrayal?
“Yui?” – she said in a small voice. – “You saw? You…knew?”
Ikari frowned. She didn’t expect any reaction from the furious eva, much less such drastic switch in the mood, in a second berserker turned into something that could only be described as a hurt child. Shogoki stared at the window, trying to find her friend behind the reflexive, cracked glass. Crouched in the middle of destruction, blood splattered blanket loosely hanging from her shoulder, blood gathering in the corner of her mouth, where she obviously bit through her lip, she suddenly looked like a victim, completely lost, almost broken.
“Sho – Ikari had to clear her suddenly tightened throat – you may go now.”

They watched as she stumbled out from the wrecked test room, tightly hugging blanked around herself. For a long time there was silence.
“She fried her implants.” – Akagi said finally. Ikari shot her poisonous look.
“We are not going to replace them.”
“Yui! – Akagi snapped – “Without them she’s a wild card! She’s dangerous, especially now…”
“We won’t do it”.
“Marvelous, an evangelion with a free will” – Akagi growled.
“My dear, you just repeated sin from genesis scenario – Kyoko smiled nastily.
“A what?! Are you out of your mind? - Akagi sneered – Why should this be any different than all the other tests we performed? She was howling like a banshee, couldn’t move for hours, and now she goes berserker after a little brain tweaking?!”
“Your lack of basic empathy never ceases to surprise me.”
“We shouldn’t do that” – Ikari said quietly.
“You didn’t protest before we started.”
“I didn’t. I was wrong.”
“I did – Kyoko said, and lightened another cigarette – you said it’s necessary. And your evangelions are well trained, not like, as you oh so charmingly put it, my ‘bumbling idiot’. By the way, I deny you any access to said idiot. Evangelions are intelligent. They have as much sensitivity and they are as much emotional as we are.” – she angrily threw her cigarette to the floor and walked out of the room.
Ikari and Akagi looked at each other.
“What’s done is done. – Yui said finally - I need to speak with Gendo. And you may play with the readings. We will need results, after all.”

………………………………………..

“Okay, but we will be on stand by nearby. We will shot to kill, Mrs. Ikari. Commander’s orders.”

………………………………………..

“What do you want Ikari?” – Shogoki growled. She didn’t move from her curled position in the corner of her bed. Yui hesitated in the threshold. During last hours Shogoki obviously did a lot of thinking, sorted her emotions and settled on anger. And it seemed she didn’t consider Yui Ikari her friend anymore.
“I wanted to talk…”
“About the … test?” – another growl.
“And other things. May I come in?”
The eva raised her head, green eyes narrowed into slits.
“You ask now?”
“I wanted to say we are sorry. We shouldn’t do that.” – At first Ikari just wanted to check on the eva, sweet-talk her into obedience again, hoping Section two would be fast enough if something went wrong, and now she felt real guilt rising inside her. It wasn’t human, in front of her, no, but still a sentient being. A person. Really hurt person, who had all rights in the world to be furious at humanity as whole.
“Sorry – Shogoki raised to her feet – Soorrrrrrrry – she growled – As if this little worrrd changed anything, Ikarrri.”
It took a lot of will from the scientist to not step back. Without implant nothing could stop the eva from attacking her if she wished so. Certainly not those men hiding behind the corner and their laughable handguns…
“Come in, Ikari. – Shogoki said after long moment and suddenly deflated, sat on the bed, again tired and hurt. It was so easy to forget that inside that warrior’s body was really young and inexperienced mind. Ikari carefully stepped into the room, the doors closed behind her. Shogoki stared at her own hands.
“I trusted you – she said quietly – I trusted you will never do anything wrong to me…”
There was so much of disappointment in the eva’s voice, the scientist winced.
“Before, it hurt, it really hurt sometimes, but I knew it had purpose” – Shogoki started to pick on scabs on her right hand – “I don’t like pain, but if it makes me stronger, I can deal with it. You created me for fight, I can deal with that too” – her fists clenched. – Now...”
“Sho…”
“No, I was listening for long enough! What am I to you? A tool? An experiment? A toy??”
“You are none of these things”. – Yui reached for her hands but eva jerked back. “You are a person, we were wrong from the very beginning. Things will be different from now on.”
Shogoki stared at the woman. Part of her desperately wanted to believe those words, the very first excuses she ever heard from human, another boiled with anger and frustration, but for the most she felt betrayed.
”And yet you just… did this… thing… to me!”
“We… we didn’t know…”
“You did! You should ask me do I … if I…” Shogoki clenched her eyes and helplessly shook her head. Yui grimaced, this was getting harder, much harder emotionally than she expected. She wasn’t ready to deal with a breakdown. Evangelions were simple beings, or at least they were supposed to be simple beings. Or maybe nobody cared to pay attention.
“Shogoki, you are aware we are still learning.” – she said bluntly, trying to overcome discomfort and pity.
“You won’t test me again! Or any other evangelion! – Shogoki shouted, jumped to her feet, fists balled, mad glint appearing in her eyes, Yui curled in her seat.
“We didn’t want to hurt you, Sho – Yui said hastily – Never again, it will happen never again”.
“I talk with people. They have memories, experiences, something! – The eva ignored her and started to pace - All I have is training, fighting and your tests. I know my purpose, you created me for fight, there’s nothing else I can do. I am a freak, a novelty to all of you. I will die on the frontline. Why do you do this to me? – Shogoki stared down at the hunched human.
“It… it didn’t hurt?” – Ikari asked and immediately regretted those words.
Shogoki glared at her for a long moment, her expression shifting between disgust, anger and finally resignation. “I wish it did – she spat – Now, leave me alone.”

“…you really have a death wish.” – Shogoki stated. Nigoki proudly pushed small, blue can into her hand and flopped back onto the bed.
“Come on, after all those pains I took to smuggle it, you could at least pretend to be somewhat enthusiastic.”
“Just how long Asuka did yell at you last time?
“About an hour. Loudly. – Nigoki shrugged – But. No pain, no gain. We need to celebrate your great victory after all.”
“Why Pepsi?”
“I don’t know. It just works for us, like alcohol for humans. Kyoko said it solved one of the great mysteries of life, as it proved there is a difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi. – she shrugged unsure if that was a joke or not - I tried other drinks, and nothing. Beer and vodka, too, but only got itchy all over. Some allergic reaction or something. Coffee makes me sleepy and I don’t like tea. But this, believe me, this is good.”
Shogoki eyed the can suspiciously. Nigoki’s bright ideas had tendency to backfire in the most unexpected ways. She took a small sip.
“Sweet. – she commented and took another sip – Bubbly.”
Nigoki stared at her expectantly.
“Well?”
“I am supposed to feel what? – Shogoki took a bigger gulp. Nigoki opened her own can and shrugged.
“Relax, most likely. People act funny when they drink, I felt happy, and everything was soooo nice, like there were no problems in the world, love and peace! – she laughed and saluted with her can. Shogoki frowned, her good mood suddenly gone.
“They can act really badly too – she growled and her hand clenched. Nigoki sat up momentarily serious. She knew how different things were for evangelions here. During last months Shogoki lightened up a lot but sometimes she would regress into the sullen, closed persona she presented when they first met. She still couldn’t figure out what set off that reaction. The oddest thing, it looked like.
“Good things, bad things, they happen. Don’t think about them. Come on Sho, let go, just enjoy the moment.- She carefully reached for Shogoki’s clenched fist. The eva glared at her but didn’t make any move when Nigoki’s fingers closed over her own. She already knew that under that crazy exterior was surprisingly insightful and caring person.
“You really mean it – she said after long moment of silence and her fist opened slowly.
“I do. Shogoki! – Nigoki smiled suddenly, even if it was a bit forced, but she had to break this angsty moment right now – we are celebrating! – she bumped her can with Shogoki’s – No grim faces tonight!”
Shogoki just stared at her for a moment then determinedly took a long drink. Well. Maybe she really should just forget about things. Overpower it like she did with her opponents. After all what doesn’t kill…

Nigoki kept telling the silliest stories she could remember and Shogoki provided sarcastic commentary. Much to her own surprise and Nigoki’s delight.

………………………………………..
“Oh come on, you really never…? – Nigoki groaned - Just what did you do in your free time? Slept?”
Shogoki tilted her head, thinking hard.
“I… think I did? – she said. Nigoki just stared at her with an incredulous expression. “I mean we didn’t have a lot of free time. Now is much better, because it’s five of us… There were always some tests or trainings or battles. I don’t remember much of my first years, it was lab – battle – hospital – battle – lab all over again… Zero was the only other eva around, you know how she is now, and before… she was really… unwell. It was worse for her, because she was the first… - When Nigoki still didn’t say anything, startled both by her words and the fact she was talking so openly, Shogoki started to explain. - Ikari doesn’t like to go out too much and he is busy, and they didn’t let me out with anyone else too often, besides it usually ended bad, or ugly, so… I mean we are so different from them, humans, I mean, and outside the fortress is a war zone, they are really…” – she shrugged helplessly, unsure what she really wanted to say. “How it was in Germany?”
Nigoki hesitated, realizing this could be another uncomfortable if not downright painful topic for the other eva. Shogoki waited for her answer genuinely curious.
“Much calmer than here. I saw my first real action in Mexico… I was in USA before I came here, mostly military bases, but I lived in open cities too. It was more… normal than here, I think. Different. Humans were more… varied, you could never be sure if they will be hostile, friendly or indifferent. Things gone funny, things gone bad - Nigoki shrugged - Then they gave me Asuka – she flashed a goofy smile, but became serious almost instantly – They let me move freely, anywhere I wanted, under supervision at first, then on my own, Kyoko said I need experiences to develop properly. For me it means I should take as much from life as I can. I didn’t realize how lucky I was because they let me. I don’t understand why they kept you so… caged.”
Shogoki stiffened a little, clearly disagreeing with this opinion.
”Look, Zero and I, we are the first evas, Zero’s a prototype and… she isn’t too healthy, I am much better, but they didn’t know what to expect, besides they created us, we are compelled to serve them and I am a soldier…”
“STOP explaining them Shogoki. You cannot not be forced to be loyal.”
Small, sad smile crossed Shogoki’s face.
“Actually, we were – She touched the back of her scull – we had implants. In our heads. When they worked I couldn’t disobey any order. It’s not important right now – she said hastily surprised by shock on Nigoki’s face - I fried them some time ago, and they didn’t replace them. I… I thought you knew...”
“Verfluchte… Shit, fuck and damn it! That’s some really fucked up, misplaced fidelity! – Nigoki exploded from her seat – You were some guinea pig for them!”
“That’s what prototypes are for, Nigoki. To be tested. To learn from mistakes – Shogoki closed her eyes, feeling strange calm settling over her. Nigoki’s reaction unexpectedly made everything easier. It was so honest, it meant she cared.– “We hardly knew any different, they didn’t either. Now I understand more, they were scared of us, had no idea how to treat us and the war was much harsher back then. I think they had no time for mollycoddling a mass destruction weapons…”
There was long moment of silence.
“Shogoki – Nigoki stated and put her hands on her hips – you are going to live. From now on I am going to drag you out into the world.”
Shogoki opened her eyes and laughed, actually laughed.
“Do I have anything to say in that matter?”
Nigoki leaned over her and smiled predatory, but her eyes were hard with determination “Only one thing: do you want to?”
………………………………………..
“We've all learned our lessons and now we can move forward. That's the beauty of life.” Shogoki mumbled into her can. She was beyond rational thinking right now. Everything felt blurred in the most wonderful way. The clearest and most important thing was the fact that she was alive, she was with her friend and everything was perfect. Bad things were in the past, and suddenly she wanted to think only about her future. There still will be wars, battles, a lot of pain in front of her, but there were also other things. Good things…
“Great, finally it went to your thick skull. Life’s good. Life’s really, really good – Nigoki stretched luxuriously. She felt ridiculously satisfied. Mission accomplished: uptight eva was corrupted! This was simply unreal, like the greatest victory, hallelujah choirs and all.
“What did you mean when you said humans are worse than you were with implants?” – Nigoki slurred a little already. She drank her first can almost in one go, the second a bit slower. To fast apparently, but why the hell not…
“I mean, they are like preprogrammed machines driven by instinct and instinct alone. It’s a wonder they were able to create civilization and stuff with all this stuff clogging their minds.” – Shogoki was slumped over the table, idly playing with empty cans.
“That’s what culture is for. Laws, rules, taboos. I think they are as much confused by all of this as we are – Nigoki said - It’s sooo complicated – she rolled on her front, mindful of half full can in her hand. “Just look at your Shinji. Or my Asuka.”
“I am not an expert, but I wouldn’t say they are the model examples of their species…” – Shogoki said deadpan. Nigoki howled with laughter.

Nigoki was almost ecstatic when she dragged her to her room, flopped down on the floor and pressed some tiny controller into her palm. At first Shogoki couldn’t understand what was so wonderful in killing animated monsters. They did it on daily basic and that definitely wasn’t fun. Or flying planes. Or driving animated cars, well, crash them mostly, which was vaguely funny. Once she stopped trying to find any sense in such activities, and simply threw all logic out of the proverbial window, only then it started to be enjoyable. Flashy, colorful, loud… Small wonder Nigoki liked it so much, after all she was the eva who regularly did victory dances in the middle of the battlefields and had to be bodily dragged, kicking and screaming, from the flight simulators on more than one occasion. Nigoki loved technology. Loved fights, loved virtual realities, loved loud music and explosions and loved challenge. Right now she was set dead on making her friend a computer game geek. Or at least somewhat familiar with the general idea.
………………………………………..
Shogoki blinked owlishly when the tower she was supposed to defend exploded.
“oops, sorry…”
Nigoki stared without comprehension at the flashing screen and yawned widely “I think we overdosed it a little…” She stiffly rose to her feet and pulled the other eva up. Shogoki wobbled.
“Whoa! I don’t think I’ve ever sat in one place for so long…”
Nigoki did a double take at the clock “No kidding, seven hours, new record…”
“Great – Shogoki yawned, to sleepy to feel impressed. “Can I stay here?” she asked after short deliberation. Her room was at the other side of complex, she felt both too tired and too relaxed to explain guards why she wasn’t in her room at 3 a.m., and there was a lot space here. There were padded chairs, and the carpet on the floor…
“Sure, the bed is big enough – Nigoki waved her hand and headed toward bathroom. “Spare blankets are in the closet, some clothes too. Take whatever you want”.
Shogoki eyed the bed. It was huge, indeed. She would be able to spread herself and roll around, and there would be still some space left. Her own was just a simple, padded plate. Something to crash on after exhausting day and regenerate, and it wasn’t any different than in any other soldier’s room. Shogoki tilted her head in thought. Ikari allowed Zerogoki to have her quirks, encouraged them even, so why German branch should be any different, especially when they treated their eva like they would treat human being? Nigoki liked extravagance. Shogoki stretched trying to work out stiffens from her backs. Who would expect that sitting and doing nothing could be so exhausting. She opened the closet and froze again. Her clothes were standard military, simply adjusted to her size and she owned few ‘presents’ from various people. Nigoki had like hundreds of different things there, some she couldn’t even recognize. Colors, types, factures… Mesmerized, Shogoki pulled purple blanked from the neat pile and held it reverently. Soft, almost fluffy, and it smelled so nicely.
Nigoki stepped out of the bathroom, just in time to see the other eva nuzzle the blanked, with a look of wonder on her face. Somehow that little gesture made her understand more than any previous conversations did. More than any explanation Kyoko could give her. It was… sad. Shogoki snapped out from her reverie. “Can I use this one?” Nigoki simply nodded.

She spent two weeks in the hospital, and when they finally released her she still bore scars. Definitely not fit for active duty. After short briefing with commanders she dragged herself to her room. Nigoki appeared five minutes later.
“Heeey, welcome in the world of living.”
Shogoki carefully sat on the bed and motioned her to come in.
“Good to be back – she smiled a little. Those were weird two weeks. In a good way, despite pain and drug inducted dizziness. Nigoki proved herself as friend. Real, honest friend. Shogoki felt ridiculously happy about that.
“Zero said I should be held under quarantine with biohazard signs stamped all over me, you know?” Nigoki said without preamble, flopped into the armchair, grimaced and rubbed her back. Shogoki could sympathize with her. Under the padding the armchairs were made of steel tubes.
“Zero said that?” – she cocked her head. Zerogoki rarely spoke with anybody, much less made such silly comments. “Why?”
“She said my, as she put it “monumental stupidity” might be contagious. And you are the first case. – Nigoki gave her a serious look - Sho, even I think that what you did was insane...”
“Wow, you agree with Zero?”
“It’s shock” – Nigoki theatrically covered her eyes “Shock, I tell you.”
Shogoki shook her head, chuckled and rubbed her side with grimace. It still hurt.
“So, how’s your… everything?” – Nigoki sobered up immediately.
Shogoki rolled her shoulders.
“Ow, my everything…”
“I thought you were healed?”
“I had half of my ribs broken …”
“Among other things.”
“Among other things, thank you so very much for reminding me, so what do you expect?” – Shogoki stiffly lay down. Nigoki shook her head. This situation called for special treatment.
“You big baby. Come on.” – she sat on the bed and reached for other eva. Shogoki sat up.
“What are you doing?” – She asked. Nigoki rolled her eyes.
“Asuka did this to me, so I know first handedly it helps. A bit of faith here please. ”
“What exactly?”
“Massage, you paranoid idiot. It won’t kill you, no worries. – Nigoki waved her hand – Just take of your shirt and roll over.”
Shogoki stared at her for a long moment but slowly turned around and lay down. And promptly jumped when Nigoki straddled her hips.
“Hey…!”
“Easy! That’s how it’s done!” – Nigoki placatingly patted her shoulders, mindful of still tender scars. Until the skin fully regenerated it was really uncomfortable. She knew from her own experiences how stiff and sore everything could be after such extensive injuries.
“Warn me next time” – Shogoki growled but lay down again, resting her chin on crossed arms. Nigoki chuckled and cracked her knuckles.
“This is not funny, I have mass destruction weapon sitting on my back.”
“Wow, I’m flattered – she pressed her palms to Shogoki’s shoulders and started kneading. The eva beneath her groaned.
“Ow, ow, and ow. Hurts. Not helping.”
“Stop tensing. I won’t write anything stupid all over your back, promise.”
“Ha, ha. That was reassuring...”
“With all those scars I could play tic-tac-toe, though…”
Shogoki smacked her thigh, Nigoki snickered.
She had to admit that after several minutes, when she finally relaxed it started to feel good. Nigoki was silent, completely focused on her task. She obviously knew what to do because all soreness and stiffness disappeared under her hands. For a moment Shogoki’s fists tightened over blanket but she decided she definitely didn’t want to remember… things.
Nigoki smiled with satisfaction when Shogoki went completely limp, for a moment she was worried she wouldn’t be able to repeat what Asuka did, but obviously it was working. For whole two weeks she tried to think about something she could do for her friend. After so much pain, Shogoki deserved to be coddled and spoiled. Something nice, just for her and only for her. This seemed to work perfectly.
Shogoki had no idea how long it took, but when Nigoki stopped she sagged into the mattress, boneless and in terrifyingly good mood. Not only it didn’t hurt anymore, but she was insanely satisfied that she finally was able to overcome memories, and enjoy another’s touch without feeling physically sick and violated.
Nigoki slid of her and lay by her side. Shogoki lazily turned her head toward the other eva.
“Mmm…Wow. I feel great.”
“Told ya.”
“I want another tomorrow…” – Shogoki mumbled without thinking.
Nigoki chuckled with smug satisfaction “Asuka always did it to me after I was injured too.”
Shogoki opened one eye.
“You were?”
“Of course I was. Last time was in Russia, a month before we came here. The transporter we were in drove over the mine. I was the only survivor; they had to cut me out. See that leg? – Nigoki patted her left leg – Brand new from the knee down.”
“You never talk about it...”
“I don’t think about it. Well, you charge on those monsters with your bare hands, I only shoot at them from the distance or drive over them.”
“You are awesome at this.”
“Ohh, do go on. I like when you praise me – Nigoki smiled widely and winked. Shogoki smiled back and closed her eyes again, simply enjoying the moment. Perfect, everything was perfect.
“Hey, girls! How… – the doors opened, Asuka burst into the room and stopped in mid step. She took in the scene: shirtless, limp Shogoki and goofily smiling Nigoki on Shogoki’s narrow bed, staring at her like deer caught in the headlights. Conclusion was obvious.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!” – she screamed, scandalized.
Nigoki jumped over the other eva, Shogoki just groaned and pulled the pillow over her head, well aware what was coming.
“MASSAGE!” – Nigoki yelled back.
“It doesn’t look like one!”
Nigoki frowned. She looked down at Shogoki, who put both hands over the pillow covering her head and started to growl something that suspiciously sounded like curses, then back at her human friend. Realization hit her like nuclear blast.
“HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE?! – she howled.
“Verfluhte baka, what do you think?!” Asuka blushed. Shogoki growled louder and sat up.
“Show’s over, go kill each other somewhere else, some of us try to heal here.” - She said deadpan, interrupting incoming screaming match.
“Sho, I’m sorry. – Asuka realized what her outburst could mean for the eva. While Nigoki might feel vaguely offended or embarrassed, for Shogoki this could turn completely innocent situation into something else. If it was ‘innocent situation’, that is. Nigoki for once couldn’t find words to express her indignation and settled for growling.
“Everything’s fine – Shogoki patted her thigh placatingly. – Thank you. It was great.” – she suddenly added with an unpracticed wink and definitely evil smirk. Asuka felt her jaw drop and her blush reached her neck, Shogoki’s half mocking words confirmed she understood what caused girl’s reaction. And if that wasn’t innuendo... At least she was able to find it humorous not distressing. Nigoki stared at the eva with disbelieving wonder then howled with laughter.

Note: The situation WAS innocent like newborn infants, Asuka, like every teenager has overactive imagination, that’s all. Bothe evas know, because there is INTERNET. And TV. And night clubs. And soldiers. Do not forget about soldiers…

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:20 pm

View Original PostAurelian wrote: A sexy lady whose body is only covered of by a light apron, serving you cookies made with love! What is more hot than that?
Well, it could be off-putting if it's your own mother.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Well, it could be off-putting if it's your own mother.

But a hot and submissive teenage clone of her doesn't seem to bother anyone (The Marty McFly dilemma)...
Last edited by elemileTLDR on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 pm

View Original PostelemileTLDR wrote:But a hot and submissive teenage clone of her doesn't seem to bother anyone...

You have to consider that nobody but Gendou actually knows that (Fuyutsuki maybe, but I doubt it).
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I can't wait until Eva-02 discovers weed.

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Mr. T.-
I don't know. What if the mother is only 14 years old more than the son, looks both hot and much younger than her age-old and the son is walking penis (= slut males)?
Anyway, it is not Shinji's type of girl.

Elemile- Eva-01=> Yui's soul, Rei=>Yui clone. Which choice is the most "incestious" here? (I would say "Rei".)

Drift- Who knows? Pepsi has effect on her , maybe camomille would be her weeds >.>
(4xsome should try to sniff some to see if it works.)

4xsome- TL-DR

The flaws we display or have are usually triggered by the same "motivations", if you go to sources you will see most of them are survival motivations.It makes a good excuse for a low act XD "Sorry, it is in my nature.")

Even if the Eva learns, acknowledges these "flaws", I imagine their nature are different to match with their life in the AU.
You don't want to release in a wall market, two angry bitches fighting over a guy...Or what remains of him (they would be too busy fighting each others to noticed they accidently teared the dude to pieces.)

I hold a baby for a couple of secondes before I begged the parents to take her back. XD It was unpleasant.
It was more pleasant when I made her cry by talking to her with a monstrous voice. HAHAHAHAHAHa!Igotscolded.
About the big legs, body builders' legs are rather very curvy and nicely shape (but toomuch), not tube-like shape like the 3-D model <.<
Yet it does not mean it does not deserve to be part of the overall. This gives a more feminine appearance, IMO.
Her/his jaw remind me of Predator , the forehead has an opening just comparable to Lilith-Rei in the "End of Evangelion".
One of the thing that feels obvious is the place for the core to be exposed (it needs to take its energy from outside , I mostly think about sun light, that feels the most obvious source to me.)
I did an armor for our favorite camper whodoesnotneedit A.K.A. Ni. The armor is very batman-dark for now, but it will surely not be yellow-red-flashy-look-at-me color for the reason you mentionned. XD

Let the Evas being lazy! Their 7th ring can wait.

And eat your cookies with passion! (Sho has an orgasme in this picture, like Ryuk (Death Note) when he eats a delicious juicy apple when he had not tasted any for awhile.)

Thank you a lot for the huge fic! A lot of reading for me!
They are interesting and funny and time consuming, I hope someonelse are reading them to.
According to what Drift says it is likely he read one where 02 is under Pepsi control.

Picture of Shogoki.

Gros blabla about it.

You see Sho interrupting whatever she was doing to turn back to see the human (the same) who called her "baby" and her adult.
(Note: The AU version will not have the original armor; her caracteristics are too different to the original.)
To Wapanoobs (like me)-The symbole you see below "ショ" is "Shi-o" . As I believe the kanji of "Sho"/"first" "初" has no meaning when used alone. Dunno. Anyway "Shi-o" sounds cute to me. The way it sounds; "chiot", means "puppy" in French.

One of the thing I like about life is the evolution of an individual. But it is better when it is about a crazy monster ;D To imagine it how it was before it becomes this impressive bulky killing machine. There is also the evolution of the personality I like to think about, implying race caracteristics, personal/unique caracteristics (don't know the accurate words) and what it received during its life (experience, education... niania blabla).

What I imagine, is the Evangelion grows and borns from a sort of soft egg (theyt R no bweebieez 2 make me thin they R mamal). At birth they are already capable to run or to attack, if needed.
Their behavior are more comparable to a herbivorous newborn rather than a carnivorous newborn.
(No parental protection anchored into their genetic memory.)

They born with developped and functional legs, arms. (Connexion brain /muscles established to a high level, flawless sense of balance. A new race of super saiyan ape is born!)

The birth of Sho was catastrophic; she popped off the egg and reacted to fuck off already. In addition to that, her ability to move and her strenght was unexpectedly much higher.
On her unknown course, she destroyed materials and wounded several members of the Nerv(the ones who could put a hand on her). The scared little thing only searched to[s] Shinji[/s] run away.

Like many animals (human included) the young Evas are (unbearably) very active, curious and "touch all". Their lack of ability to realize what they're doing due to their inexperience , combined with their physical potential make of them a very dangerous being for an human.
Ex:They would try to touch your eyeball, unaware it would hurt you (more likely blind you ), since their own eyeballs can get touched or even directly hit it would cause them no discomfort.)
They calm down as they become bigger and they become less (unintentionally) dangerous as they gain awareness of things.

Due to the nature and the role of their red core (I may talk about it later), they do not born with a stock of fat. Instead they 've a thick protective layer below their skin.

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 pm

4xsome-
First of all, thank you for the fanfic. I liked.
Now is an uglily TL,DR for you (Goat bless "Spoiler" ability):

I'm typing my thought in a chronicle order so.

1)
-Yui vrs Naoko AND Kyoko, great ! In addition they are stressed smokers, I can imagine how it smells fresh flower in the room. Lucky Sho , she is in the next room.
Kyoko's behavior toward the Eva is worst than Naoko.
-The glowing eyes. I still cannot figure out how this zientifik thingy can happen or what would be its use for.
To illuminate your desk?
This is the sign of when a creature goes berserker, the lack of iris gives the feeling of emotionlessness.
IshouldaskLexington*aboutthismystery. (Nerd character from the anime "Gargoyles".)
-"Fuck! Berserker! Maya , GAS!" I laughted so hard at this scientific reaction full of scientific words.
-I'm surprised Sho calls Yui "Ikari". Calling someone just by their family name in very familiar and a bit rude.
-It is hard to tell if Sho's failure of talking is due to an overwhelming flux of thoughts/words (stutter) or slown down by searching the words by words what she needs to formulate a sentence.
-Sho suffered of the test and is under shock but she suddenly thought about her fellow beings who had to deal with the same problems (or at least, she thinks so.) An altruism thought, I found it cute.
-I wonder if it would be sudden the fact she is showing thoughts about the value of her life.
-I don't understand the passage:
"It didn't hurt? Yui questionning upset Sho.
"I wish it did!" Sho's answer.
So or Sho is a masochist (which I doubt) or Sho is disagreeing with one of her caracteristic (flaw?).
Maybe you can enlight me?
Because I don't know what kind of pain they have caused to her. (exclude the mental pain of feeling betrayed.)

2)
-The passage of the great mystery Pespi /Coca solved by an Eva, made me laught.
(Note: Alcohol makes me feel calm and attentive then more it makes me feel sleepy. So alcohol is for me what coffee is for an Eva.)
-I like how Ni is alienated by Sho's behavior. This may show how much their experiences differ.
-Sho talks about drunk people like if she had to face mean drunkards... The unique Nightclub trip planned by Kaji did that? I can imagine a pathetic human , drunk enough to believe that he can beat up an Evangelion and so just to impress hot chickies around.
-Ni forces herself to smile to look okay. In my version this would be useless as they can sense each others mood.
They can't read minds, but they can sense how you feel. Since Ni is well adapated to human's behavior, she may have just end up to take some of their habit and perform them even when she knows it is ineffective,she just want to do it regardless. Same for the request of cheering-up Ni does to Sho. To be effective it has to be triggered, and not requested.
-Sho being sarcastic, lol. She is far to be at the level of master Zero but it is a begining!
-5 Evas. Not more? Ni saw Yon and San before she came to see Sho and Zero. Yon and San will met Sho and Zero much later.
-Pepsi affect Sho when she open her mind to Ni? Maybe it is just a gained trust and comfort. Eva can be shy? <.<Could> fuckers. XD)
-When Sho started to think about her future..."I want babies!"
*rapes Yon* "And our kind will dominate the world!" (I'm bluescreened because I just thought of the mass produced Evas doing the same to Yon . Hahahahahha , man.)
-It feels like Ni's body is not receiving a regular amount of Pepsi or the "poison" is chaoticly distributed.
Or is it what is happening between you and that bottle of Vodka next to you? XD

-The ending part is just weird to me. Eventhought I show sign of misanthropy , I can't imagine an Eva criticising the Human beings the way Sho is (suddenly?) doing.
That would be a problem if she started to despise them, for she must sacrifice a lot of herself to do what she was born for.
Now that you're more aware of who/what you are (and blabla), you don't want to fight for a kind you despise, do you?
All the more if her implants had been fried, lol!

Sho: "Now, from this day, I gonna PROTECT THE ANGELS! I gonna protect them from human kind's stupidities! Niaarrroognnrrrgnnrrrg Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Destroy Humaaaanns! Niiarar brrrrrrooognrgnr!"
(Praise me, for I would make ossom fics. 8D)
Maybe Sho could understand why humans are so paranoiac to towards the Evas, to know how vicious can be a human to an other. All the more that the Evangelions are those are outstandingly powerful to stand up against the Angels. Providing she knows the concept of Paranoia or could felt it at least once.

3)
Game time!
This is serious moment.

-"driving animated cars, well, crash them mostly."
I can see where their feminity lies now. (trollol...lol...lololol...)
-Victory dances in the middle of the battlefields => Ni smoked FF7 4 CDs.
-"Had to be bodily removed from the flight simulator" Hahahahahahaharharhar!
In my AU, Ni is the smallest Eva (for now) but she is still heavy ( over 300 lbs). Their muscles are extremely dense.
So good luck to remove that angry pilot off the simulator! XD
I wish I could see her playing FPS, she would probably troll and teabag like a pest.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
( 2 sketches I've done show Ni 's skill in electronic and one her excitation for games, it is fallowing well your version.)
-7 hours of butt-sitting? Hell! I can imagine the reaction of NERV organisations if they acknowledge that. XD
Germany NERV " Wir sind stolz darauf."
-Ni is shorter/smaller than Sho. Thanks for Sho, Ni enjoys loose clothes.
-You talk about Ni's extravagance. An extravagance comparable to human's extravagance or just the fact she is very extravagant for an Eva? Even San and Yon are pretty "educated", "distant" and "sober" in the AU without they had been abused like the JP Evas.
-Sho sniffing blankets and appreciating their fresh smell, like humans do. Those this means a sweaty person who-did-not-washed-their-butts-for-weeks' stink would make them wince? XD
I wonder if Evas have a personal odor.
Think of the original Evangelions stinking like humans do. XD All the more after an intense battle as they often have. Someone laid a bluescreen thread of " how taste Rei's sweat" not so long ago here. XD I should create one about "Evangelions' corporal odor". Hahahahahahaha!)
-It is weird how Ni was well treaten , when she was under Kyoko's hands. But that same Kyoko behaves like a cold bitch with Sho (and Yui) in your Part 1). Is it because she took care of Ni since her birth and knows she can be trusted while she doesn't know Sho, but acknowledge the power of an Eva whose even only one blow doesn't forgive?

4)-In the AU I did, Sho is the pur close range fighter. She fights like a beast. She is definitly made for that. Zero is a close range fighter too but she uses heavy blades and Ni is the camper.
-Evas not wasting their time with preambule. XD
-Zero the laconic but sarcastic one, close to be rude when she is not. That's her.It is like she wants to make people enjoying her silence much more and so they will not bother her.
If you 've to make Ni and Zero collaborating you would have "Murdock" and "Baracus" duo. ( two nice characters from TV show "The A-Team".)
-"How is your...everything?" Tsssss! XD I never heard of that expression before you introduce it (with your avatar). Is it a 4xsome thingy?
-The exchange of talk is just weird, here. XD
-"A bit of faith , please!"
Ni's behavior is so fucked-up , even other Evas do not trust her? XD
-Sho pops up like a scared hedgehog when her hips get touched. Tsss XD What is going on in her mind?
I wonder why Ni started to massage the hips? When you see that large top of they body, I would have think of massaging their shoulders or throughout the spine first (neck to lower back.) I lack knowledge there.
This paranoia, I can't imagine Sho would feel threaten by having Ni out of her sight , in "superior" position and so even if Sho is crippled.)
-Ni getting the benefice of Asuka's massage. I have the feeling that a human massaging an Eva would have no effect. The Eva would feel the hands , but the pressure would be way too weak to have any effect on their body. At best this would appease the Eva. Angels massages would be better!
-Russia! The best place to see 3 wheels cars circulating in hight speed! I like to watch vids about this people , they're so silly jackasses. Ni got a taste of it . XD
They had to cut her leg to...mrrf! It requires quite a lot to block an Eva. <.< Even a camper Eva.
Because what they have to fight is way bigger, sharper and stronger than whatver a simple transport crush can do to an Eva. (I think my ugly cherubis will have variable size , morphoplogy , behavior etc just like it is in the anime. I drew one ugly ass Angel last night. That will give an idea of why the Evas have to be damn powerful. )
If a Eva is crippled. The red core will proceed to regenerate the damaged /wounded/ missing part. The speed of the execution will change according to several factors, one of them being the "repartition" of tasks according to the priorities for the core.
-"I like when you praise me" Ni is taking so much from Asuka. This is terrible if she adopts her angry mood!
-Asuka scandalised by thinking of Evas having cisors time XD Hahahahahaha! (My knwoledge about our complex society is mainly fed by South Park and Encyclopedia Dramatica. I don't know how lesbians proceed.)
I can imagine why Asuka would be pissed if Ni behaved like a lesbian when there is one male Evangelion (in USA) . She wants HEREvangelion being the one who will pair off with him. ToshowtotheworldthatNihasthebestmasterofdateflirtandloveever.
One of her flaw being her will to control the life of others. Ni isn't spared.
-Sho's reaction at this "domestic scene". XD
Sho would bear it in my version , she would watch passively.
-"Unpracticed wink" Hahahahahaha! Mah mary Sue Evas can control independantly almost each muscles of their body. (That's how Ni can "cock-eyed" with her 4 eyes and be the most derpina Eva ever until a new challenger arrive (7 eyes Eva).
Sho would have done a perfect wink full of win like an experienced womanizer!
-If these Evas know about internet they should understand their place is in the kitchen and the fact it supposed to be no girl no girl in internet.

We should compare the lenght of my answer to the lenght of your fic. I don't think I 'm going to do that again. But it gives you an idea of what is going on in my mind when I read a story.
Anyway thank you for this fic. It is enjoyable.

Drawing
Asuka, Ni and Asuka's favorite type of man.

Background story (or should I say "note" for it is pretty crappy quality to call this "story" XD)

This time I tried to imagine wich kind of person Asuka would despise a lot (appearance and personality) to fit the fact that she couldn't resist the urge to make some blood spill.
It would probably be a weaky , unhealthy, lazy and stupide looking individual like a fat dude with an ugly face who shows a lack of intelligence. (The face has been hidden for the comfort of your eyes. Thanks Nazi Asuka for that. That's how she is called in Dramatica.)
The personality would be a bad combination of arrogance and nothing to justify it.
What would fit it is the big mouth type of guy who shows self satisfaction for having a high but obsolet knowledge, pussy manchild. The guy in the pic is around 30-40 but behaves like a spoiled, selfish, sociopath brat.
So here is the profile of THE guy who will make Asuka switchs to Nazi-mode.

Background story in engrish edition now.
(I'm sharing that story because when I draw, most of time there is a BG story.)

Asuka and Ni are inside a huge library. The human likes to satisfy her day-dreamer Otaku side, for taht she tends to be attracted by the manga quarter. Before to go to the sections she is interested with, Ni discretly changes the futured mangas who lied on the top of the shelf. Once her mission was accomplished she leaves Asuka in peace who already started to read a first manga like a real cheapass fan.
A little after, a team of men arrive to the mangas section. One of them gets an interest on Asuka, or should I say ,on Asuka's hair. The girl recognizes he is part of Brony clan.
The Evangelion is discretly coming back to check if everything is going allright for Asuka. It is something she cannot help to do; knowing the girl is compulsive , easy to anger and very violent. Ni is rather glad to see that Asuka (seen from back) is conversing with one of the Humans.)
The reality is that Asuka is bored by the "ugly face" of her interlocutor and wants him to fuck-off already. She was restraining herself to punch the fat guy untill he started to insult the appearance of "her" Evangelion who was too far to hear him. He was not aware the monster was associated with the girl in front of him.
Asuka smiles and gently asks the man to give his glasses to her, which is what he did, the brain filled of pleasant "scenes" *bluescreen*. She gently folds the glasses and places them on her collar. At this moment her smile turns into a rictus, the man has no time to react when her hand grabs his long fringe and the first fist arrives to his face. Ni is alerted by that sudden violence and instinctively runs to Asuka. The girl knews the Eva would have arrived very soon, which is why she first got a firm grib on the guy. Nigoki is trying to make her release him ,but her fear to hurt her protegée makes her attempts ineffective. She tries to remove one by one Asuka's fingers off the hair. Meanwhile, Asuka keeps to punch the guy who hopelessly tries to free himself but the pain caused by his hair getting pulled stuns him. Soon after two security guards arrive (I was too lazy to search for references of their clothes so it looks like a cross-breed of cops and guards ) . Their attention and fear is first directed against the Eva until they notice where is the problem.
Ni refuses to let the guards appraoch Asuka, affraid they would hurt her.
After some other punches on his face, Asuka decides to release the guy and asks him where his bunch of friends went. To point him out the evidence he has been abandoned and so, almost at the begining of her attack. She does not notice the one who stays hidden. He films the whole scene, thinking of how many views he will get once he will post the vid in Youtube .

Aftward:
The video of the Brony's friend became famous.
Ni and Asuka had been apprehended and placed in provisional detention . Their charges are for Ni the fact she interfered with police officers and Asuka injured a civilian.
The brony decided to sport a Cojack haircut for a time to avoid both bullies (YT vid) and the same problem he had with Asuka. Ironically , his long hair was the only thing Asuka could like of him. (Kaaajiiii-sama! )

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Drift- Who knows? Pepsi has effect on her , maybe camomille would be her weeds .
(4xsome should try to sniff some to see if it works.)

She tried already. Huge disappointment. She stopped trying to find any replacements after sniffing cayenne. Try to imagine an eva with running nose and swollen eyes, all four of them. End of the story.
About the first post.
You are probably the very first person who draws ‘baby eva’ ever.
This is very plausible (and amazing) description. Many animal youngs are ‘born’ ready and don’t need any or much parental care, especially among more primitive species. This picture makes me think about two things: Aliens, if we use fiction and dinosaurs, especially small raptors if you want to make things realistic. There was some silly and infamous ‘Dinosauroid theory’ haunting paleontologists society. Some reptilian trait would explain a lot of things, hm… and Aliens, Ellen Ripley from Aliens Resurrection could be a good reference. Or the last scene from that disgrace of alien series, I mean Prometheus.
Herbivorous? When I look at her I see something more like a newborn crocodile (or turtle) than gazelle. XD

The second:
That kind of men make ME go Nazi-mode. They don’t even need to be fat or particularly ugly.
Their attention and fear is first directed against the Eva until they notice where is the problem.

At the first I thought the eva’s using Asuka as weapon, machinegunnstyle (then I imagined an angry cat) XDD.
Damn, this is getting serious ;))
- Chemistry! Chemical reaction makes their eyes even more resistant to damage (shark’s eyeballs turn back to front when they attack) and accidentally it looks cool XD. (Graaahh! My eyes are the brightest, I’m the alpha here!!!1)
- They have mass destruction weapon going off just behind the window. The infamous eva who can take the angel down with her bare hands. And teeth. Try applying science to that.
- She thought about Yui as friend, someone who would be a bit nicer that other humans. Now she feels betrayed and intentionally uses her surname to express that.
-She doesn’t understand what happened, what she feels or how she should react. Lost for words, mostly. But both interpretations are correct.
- I was thinking about the ‘awaking’ after Zeruel fight. She’s free but she’s confused.
The short version is that Hypothalamus controls body’s functions, it might also trigger punish /reward circuit. Whatever they did it caused her alternately to feel really bad and really good sensations. She would prefer if they stuck some needles into her, because it’s something she already knows, so it would be easier to get over or understand, than experiencing weird things completely out of her control, without no apparent reason. She might also connect this test with the rape scene, but that probably a bit too much.
She hits her already injured hand because physical pain is easier to endure than emotional turmoil. At least at that moment. Definitely NOT masochistic.
-She wasn’t kept in sterile environment, so she most likely witnessed various human behaviors, being drunk included. It’s a military base, she goes out from time to time, and I refuse to believe no one got drunk there, even once. The night club escapade made those impressions stronger: humans + alcohol= bad things happen.
(I don’t react well, to put it mildly, I try to avoid getting drunk)
-I like that part with empathy. One of the things that makes them so different from humans.
-They let Nigoki develop freely and treated her humanlike, it was part of the experiment. They wanted to know how much this would influence her behavior, and how her personality would develop. Obviously she didn’t grow up from her overactive childhood. I think she’s the most intelligent eva, hence her extravagant behavior. She gets bored easily and she is CURIOUS. She is well aware she isn’t human - that was made clear from the very beginning – but likes to act like one, especially if it confuses those around her and those who know nothing about her. You wanted Vash the Stampede? Here’s your Vash.
- Only five evas, mostly because I run out of names, ha. Ha. hA. I’m going to wait for whatever ideas you have stored for them.
-You are right about trust. Shogoki starts treat the other eva as her friend. Zero is solitary (or antisocial) by choice, so befriending her isn’t a real option and Shogoki doesn’t understand humans enough to be that honest with them
!!!NO BABIES. Like ever. No proper ‘equipment’ at all, all the way down to chromosomes. Don’t even go there, heh.
-Nigoki has to smuggle this stuff. In very creative ways. It’s strictly forbidden. It was explained to her in BIG bold letters, loudly and repeatedly she shouldn’t do that, or else. You can see how well it worked.
-It isn’t misanthropy or criticism, I was aiming for sarcasm. They both know enough people to compare ‘their kids’ with them and they understand said kids aren’t perfect. By the way, why were they paired with them, at all?
-All Shogoki knows is fight, she cannot imagine other future, but she starts to realize than there might be something more. She wants to experience things the way Nigoki does. Downright terrifying image…
-She is familiar with paranoia, especially after that experiment. She feels deep mistrust toward science staff as she associates ‘white coats’ with bad things. She indifferent toward humans, mostly, not to friendly and not hostile. At least as long nobody tries to touch her without permission. Now when she isn’t forced to obey, she needs to be coaxed into agreeing and they need to explain what, and why things are done. She follows orders during the battle, she knows her job, and it’s instinctive reaction. She values loyalty and accepts her mission.

Game time!
Feminity? Be glad they didn’t want to go shopping..
-Bodily dragged, heh. Nigoki puts fight just for show. She knows she has to leave and acts like spoiled brat. Most of the time those who have to remove her find it amusing. Pest describes her behavior well.
-Evangelion extravagance. At least for Shogoki, who wasn’t exposed to mass culture influence and lives in simple and utilitarian military quarters. Just like any other soldier on the base, there are no suggestions of abuse or neglect. She would find a lot of things Nigoki does strange or unusual. Playing games included, or using fluffy blankets.
Smell… a bit TMI right now. Need some time to digest that idea… and get over catnip image…
-00 and 01 were the first evas who survived experimental stage. After all nobody knew how to treat an eva: how to feed her, how to heal her etc. Basic things had to be checked and tested. 02 was used for psychological experiment, Kyoko treats her as top priority project and doesn’t want any outside interferences. Especially when it involves traumatic experiences. The fact she is German could be a factor too, she knows history and doesn’t want to be a part of that kind of science. Or pseudo – science, done simply because someone’s curious. To outsider it might looks like my Akagi poses something like sadistic streak. Not really, she just cuts corners, for the reasons you mentioned before (money, time etc.).
-My avatar, oh. I didn’t realize that! XD. That’s how I felt in September. Now I’m six kilos lighter (I want them back, anatomical doesn’t look good in real life), have condition of Olympic pentathlon champion (when I don’t fall asleep standing), and since they cut it to eight hours, I feel like human being again. Time for change..
-Ni and Asuka, it was more intention than actual results of that massage. It happened during Asuka’s rare good moods, Nigoki wanted to be coddled and spoiled and being the center of attention. Fav over the hero…
!!!Nigoki SAT on her hips (really unnecessary, but it gave her better access), didn’t touch them (no reason) and started on shoulders, just like she should have. She didn’t realize Shogoki would feel trapped. Yes, this is paranoia, caused by Sho’s training (she was taught to expect an attack at any time, any way possible) and she really doesn’t like to feel restrained.
There’s also the thing with the touch. I cannot imagine evas as very tactile beings. (Nigoki doesn’t count). Usually they don’t feel any need for physical closeness, so no hedgehogs dilemma here. Shogoki allowing this to happen expressed her trust and acceptance. When compared to animals, I think their behavior is similar rather for bears than for example wolves.
- Heeeey, it’s Russia. Where do you think she learned all those tricks with knives (the movie) and batshit crazy driving stunts. Spetsnaz rules.
-Well, driving over landmine, especially if it’s IED, can be pretty disastrous. Her leg was crushed between huge chunks of metal, the fuel was catching fire already and there was live amo nearby. Cutting the limb seemed like better idea than waiting for Nigoki’s superpowers to kick in. She could regenerate later. They didn’t need an eva flavored toast. For some reason I keep thinking they live in some post third war world. Civilization and resemblance of normality near the military bases and jungles law everywhere else. With Angels, for variety.
!!!The bit with Asuka, eh.. teenagers. They sexualize everything. The evas, though, could get butt naked, do 69 and think nothing about it, beside the fact it’s damn uncomfortable position for sleeping.
Nothing to say, beside the fact evas are completely, totally asexual beings in any way possible. They might feel pleasure, but it has nothing, and I repeat, nothing with sexual responses. They are physically incapable of that. That’s my interpretation. Your American hero will wreck havoc with that, right? XDD
Damn it, your post's longer...
Thanks for all of this, its entertaining XD. Well, if we are going to swap ideas like that, then your AU deserves its own thread.

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:25 pm

4xsome-
Baby Evangelion-
Evangelion's dark skin color with the sharpness of their face (I give them) added with some feral feature makes them look reptilian, and they're totally bald. (She looks a bit like a bird.)
They only have the readiness to GTFO of a newborn herbivorous.
It is hard to think of a specifical behavior at birth because their specy do not have a history of evolution to be printed into the memory of their cell...

Nazi Asuka-
I join you on what you said about the appearance. It isn't much too me too. It just sometime gives me some pre-feelings.
For Asuka a guy must look good and strong with good manners, it is important to her. Ugly ass+ low intelligence + insulting someone /something she values = Destroy it!
When I read comments in YT you just see how many people sport a crappy behavior because out of the reach to get a physical punishment.
XD Go, mah Nazi-Asuka! Punching-bags , punching-bags everywhere!

I was thinking the same when I was doing my drawing; Ni took out her ultimate weapon "le destructeur de cons".
Did you ever took a cat and pointed his/her butt to people, and (gently) pulled the tail up and down repetitively in synchro with mouth made mega fart noises? HAhahahahahahahaaha!

----

Thank you for the clarifications and explainations.

-I did not know about the shark eyes. I may have noticed this once but I thought I was hallucinating.
-It is not going too far to imagine that Sho could make a link between her feelings during the test and the raped woman. The mental state may be comparable.
Sho was seeking for protection by wrapping herself with the blanket, trying to be covered, hidden , small. A natural responce of need.
-Playing with attention.
That reminds me of a stupid scene where a team of pals were skying, one of them broke his leg to "help" the woman hit him on the head with a stick in order to divide the pain.
XD That was so dumb.
-Drunk soldier? Pfffffttt! Where?
I would imagine the soldiers in Japan are well disciplined whentheydonnotsniffusedpanties.
-(Yes! I have my Vash! (Same sound like "vache" in my language = cow .)
-The name of the each Evas are their original name. They sound nice even if it is just a number. I just excluded "gōki" who means of "unit / machine".
04 could have been either "Shi" or "Yon". They chose "Yon".
05=> Go(gōki)
Eva-06 is not named Rokugōki but Mark-06 the Japanengrish way; "Mākushikkusu" .
07 could be either Shichi or Nana ("nana" means "girl" in my language). Someone posted a pic of this Eva in Fanart. I think he has 7 eyes. 4 isn't enought.
Mass prod Evas have no number if I 'm correct, I like them so there will be at least one in the AU.
-The Evas of my AU have the equipment for reproduction. (bluescreen!_bluescreen!_bluescreen!) They're sterilised.(Can't imagine Humans would not try to control that part of them too.) Sex takes too much place in our society, our life, our mind.
I wanted to make the Evangelions sexual beings too (they have a gender after all), but not the same mentality , approach, behavior than we have with sex. A life, a mind eccentred from it. They do not have a twisted mind nor do they see "sex" as something ugly or something of domination etc.
-"Drug" hidden in a creative way... ... <.<
-"They" created an artificial one-way tie between the child and the Eva. It had been afflicted to the Eva of course.
In the anime the soul of their mothers is playing this role (connection Eva-child). In the AU this connection has been built in an artificial way to make the Eva caring for the child and willing to protect him/her.(You may see the paradox of a Sho who behaved at birth like a creature with no parental support/protection while here I'm talking about something of an Eva protecting a child.)

-Females have a bad reputation as drivers in my country. This is why Sho's car crashes is seen as a sign of her femininity. Hahahahahahahahahaha! I find it cute.
-The "hedgehog dilemma" should be related to the mental approach (ex: reveal/share of sentiments) rather than the physical approach.

Conclusion; Nigoki the hedonist, Sho the hapnophobe and Asuka's aura is the porcupine.
(I wonder if Sho would feel less threaten if she had a pathetic perver dorky human with nasal bleeding sitting on her back rather than a big Ni.)

People seldom to post here. The thread's pattern changed from fanart to fanart/fanfic with you. XD

Today I'm posting the rare "battle" related drawing I 've done. It is not related to the AU but to a different ending EoE. I felt so bad for the Eva-02 (for Asuka too XD).

Fighting harpies.

Der Joker (nickname given to the original "Harpy") stands between Nigoki ( digesting one Longinus Lance copy) and his 9 clones.

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Why don't you join Pixiv, Aurelian?
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 pm

I 've an account , I made it to access pictures more easily but I never submitted something in there. Too lazy and the place is too "wide".

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 am

View Original PostAurelian wrote:Fighting harpies.

Der Joker (nickname given to the original "Harpy") stands between Nigoki ( digesting one Longinus Lance copy) and his 9 clones.

This is awesome.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 am

Details, oh my gooood, DETAILS...
Awesome picture. AWESOME. AU’s are great, but You really should post more of that kind.
1. Glowing eyes. I just remembered, there is bioluminescence thing. That kind of chemistry.
2. Core. What’s its function? It’s visible only at young age, or you simply changed your mind since drawing adult Shogoki?
3. Which eva is Johnny, I mean male?
4. Lesbians… Reichu will love YOU for that…
Still they had to get inspiration from something. I will settle for something Alien-like (my AU out of your AU, XDD) because it gives me nice ideas. Eh, E.T. didn’t phone home…
That 'nazi' word bothers me a lot. Personal quirk. Not her behavior, which I like and appreciate.
Heey, it’s Internet, anonymity makes a lot of people grow ball bearings size of Mt. Everest. With nothing to back it up in the RL.
XDDD, cats, who didn’t. Both ways. Especially when the cat is all sweet and mellow when pointed at any direction except when it contains a dog. They seem to grow ten more limbs.
----
There’s a saying: your head hurts? Hit your thumb with a hammer.
Soldiers. Are. Getting. Drunk. Everywhere. Believe me. There is no other option. The thing that matters is how good they are at hiding their drunken or hangover state.
Le sigh. Genders. Sterilized. Ohhh-kaaaay. And they use potassium bromide on them, so they won’t start laying eggs everywhere. How am I supposed to stop thinking about the Aliens now? With Shogoki as the Queen and MP evas crawling all around. Drooling?! I'm joking...
Okay with the kids. Maybe they waned to make them protective toward all humans, that way.
Heh, it’s a world wide stereotype. Usually justified.
(I used to play games like that. Race? Who cares about the race, lets see how it could be crashed in the most spectacular way. Ooowheee!!!, here goes the wheel!! Earned some weirdded out glances…)
Ah, so that hedgehogs is about. Not the case here. Sho feels threatened, or at least uncomfortable with anything that’s out of her control, or eyesight. It’s training. As I said she was taught to expect an attack in any form, at any time, from anything, scrawny cripples included. (Unexpected hug from behind – throw attacker over shoulder and step on his throat.) With Nigoki she starts to learn, that there are other options. It’s like taming a wild animal, kind of.
Heh, I wouldn’t expect NGE fans to get scarred so easily. Makes me feel vaguely proud…
Silly fanart in tune with ehem genders and the real reason of the second impact. Image

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 am

Not sure I wanna post and compete with the staggering stuff above, but here goes.

Finally back to work on chapter 9 and here's a first look at Rei from scene 1. I added some eye shadow but should I go with a soft lipstick as well? It's a semi-formal restaurant.

Also- Is it considered polite or courteous to post your image with spoiler tags here? I notice everyone doing it even for art which doesn't spoil anything or mature in nature. I've always wondered. In any case, I will follow suit for now.
PLEASE check out my alt-universe EVA fan comic "EVA-303"!
https://eva-303.blogspot.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/eva-303

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 am

@GrummanCat Yeah a little lipstick would help.

It's great to see you working on it again.
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Return to “Fan Works”