Eva AMV

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Eva AMV

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:00 am

Hey i wana make a music video for eva, the only thing is i have no idea where to start!
I have my idea, my song, my clips, all on dvd. I just need to know what programs i need to make it, and a free download link would help me sooo much.
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:10 am

I would suggest giving some of the stuff over at Anime Music Videos.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/

Beyond that, be sure to rip your own source, be sure the music you picked actually works with Evangelion, and use something like Final Cut, Premiere, or Avid. For the love of all that is holy, DON'T use Windows Movie Maker or an equally generic video editor.

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 am

awsome anything would help me :D

*edit* After reading the third page i almost wana kiss you! thanks a big bunch, I hope i can undertake this project of mine!
Mr. Bud

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:13 am

A friend of mine pointed me to this site. It has a lot of video ripping and encoding software that's free.

http://www.doom9.net/

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:20 pm

indeed it does indeed it does, im just caught up in some technical difficulties but they be sorted out soon.
Mr. Bud

Seele 08

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:26 pm

I've used the VCD Galaxy DVD Rip Combopack for the past 5 years, and it's still a great way to get sourcematerial for your AMV. Maybe some better methods have emerged since then, and for that www.doom9.net would be the place to find out.

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:01 am

omg it's hell I tell you HELL!

I'm currently waiting 5 days for so I can post some threads over there (it's a rule for new registers')

I'm lost, I've taken episode 1 and turned it into something called a VOB and a IFO but now I'm lost.... Now I need some sort of script thing and I've downloaded programs out the yin yang!
Mr. Bud

Seele 08

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:14 am

I know, it's really hard to get started. Just be glad you don't have to resort to that FlaskMpeg program everyone had to use back around 2000 =) Now that was slow.

Really, this has worked just fine for me for so long now;
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showsoftware_vcdgalaxy_14.html

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:43 am

oh coolie thanks ya i'll try it out later tonight, I'm gana get to see the sun today though ;)

Yeah the doom9.com tutorials bash flaskmpeg a lot lol
Mr. Bud

Seele 08

Return to “Fan Works”