Evangelion Fan Art [ 6/23/2004 - 7/8/2011 ]

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

LiLi wrote:Indeed - Shinji's the worst, in my experience... Last night I tried to make him into a Shinjiko without the aid of a pencil, and look how well that turned out: :sweatdrop:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/lizardlittle/gen-doh.gif
(EDIT: Did some clean up on a larger version)
Ach that boy can be unbearably stubborn at times, (he straped on a beard this time did't he?) :kaos_pout: I think there’s no way we can go at this without pining him in or using glasses Kaworu to stop his foot dragging...
The “Gendo” image is interesting though, especially in the contrast between the beard and glasses with the soft face...actually it looks like Shinji’s playing dress up again and doing his best to look scary : sweatdrop:
LiLi wrote:
Sachi wrote:This is amazing. Easily the greatest Kaworu fan-art I've ever seen. I want to steal it and feed it cookies.

It just :tentacles: LCL-filled cookies (preferably Ikari-kun-shaped ;))
Preferably cookies baked by Ikari Shinji-kun (I’m not quite sure how he’ll eat them though but he’ll enjoy them that way.) :sweatdrop: We all know that Shin-chan’s the only one suited for keeping a Kaworu head as a pet

...it sorta wasn't meant to be this large in the first place... :shinji_blush: I hope it doesn't disappoint... :kaos_bow:
We wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t told us -o-; ...he doesn’t look bad at all in a larger tone, even if the lack of warm tones makes Tabby-kun look a bit ghostly.
@Sharaz Destler
Only if it's snarky Manga Shinji coming to pick up the head of the angel he secretly loved :shinji_eyebrow: ...Anime Shin would probably be to busy weeping and whispering to be getting tsundere at him.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

TheWaffleCult
Adam

Postby TheWaffleCult » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 am

[URL=http://img75.imageshack.us/i/asukafuckyou.jpg/]Image[/URL]

Some wacky Asuka doodles. :toothy:

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

This is a bit out of the norm here, but I came up with something today just messing around in illustrator that I thought you folks might enjoy.

Hint: tilt your head a little to one side, then the other.

(actually, look on the next page. new version up and the old one = dead)
Last edited by NemZ on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

I read that as "Reh" for a moment.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Hmm... I suppose maybe I should have had that little line curl up rather than cross over. Went back and tweaked it.
Last edited by NemZ on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Combs » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Rei...Yedi!
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm

[sigh]

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

NemZ wrote:Hmm... I suppose maybe I should have had that little line curl up rather than cross over. Went back and tweaked it.

It looks a lot better now, actually with the little tweak. Well done.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 am

and one final edit because I noticed the gradation got out of whack in the last one... so I might as well tinker just a bit more. ^_^

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby oOoOoOo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Purrr-tay~
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby LiLi » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 pm

@NemZ:
Oh, now I get it! :blush: That's neat! :)

Synapsid wrote:The “Gendo” image is interesting though, especially in the contrast between the beard and glasses with the soft face...actually it looks like Shinji’s playing dress up again and doing his best to look scary

I've been wondering if that's the case, myself! :lol:

Preferably cookies baked by Ikari Shinji-kun (I’m not quite sure how he’ll eat them though but he’ll enjoy them that way.)

Definitely! :toothy:
And now, imagine Shinji trying to bake an extra batch of Kaworu-cookies...

Shinji looks at Kaworu!cookie.
A smile starts shyly creeping across his face...
But he grasps the cookie a bit too hard and the head breaks off! :shinji_boohoo:

We wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t told us -o-; ...he doesn’t look bad at all in a larger tone, even if the lack of warm tones makes Tabby-kun look a bit ghostly.

Thank you... :shinji_blush: I guess I always end up making him look ghostly! ;)
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I take it it's working better now, then?

Thank ye! :boingy:

OKdesuKA
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby OKdesuKA » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 am

I don't think this beauty has been posted.

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm

"Let the children cometh unto me".....................
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm

"Shinji-kun -- don't beat the bishop!"
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Who created that amazing piece?
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm

AchtungAffen wrote:"Let the children cometh unto me".....................
Ah, well he's lovely, but you brought up a good point... :think: you don't supose that bishop Kaworu has an acolyte to help him around :shinji_blush:
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

If there was an EVA based chess game would Gendo be the king?

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:If there was an EVA based chess game would Gendo be the king?
I guess so, and then Rei and Puppy-kun can be the pawns, Shogouki the queen (which plays with the pawn's relation to them),Asuka a knight and Mari or Touji can be the rooks.

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Who gets to be Bishop?
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Return to “Fan Works”