PSP Eva Wallpapers

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

PSP Eva Wallpapers

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 pm

I was pretty sure we already had a thread about this, but now I can't find it. I guess it was merged with the general wallpapers thread or something. (Maybe my doing ages ago? Gah.)

So uh, I was trying to get my mind off some things and I figured I might as well do something constructive. So I threw together some Eva PSP wallpapers. I wanted to make an actual PSP Eva theme or two (for instance, one for NGE and one for NME/Rebuild) but I had no idea how to get the icons section in the program I was using to properly work. Meh.

Yeah I know they're pretty simple, but I think simple is sometimes best. These are all from official images of one sort or another, in case it wasn't obvious. Though I added some color around that "Sound Impact" PSP cover to make it more background-y.

Please enjoy these! And feel free to post your own creations, too! (My PSP-wallpaper is currently one of a certain [s]nekkid[/s] freaking out pilot.)

12 wallpapers  SPOILER: Show
PSP wallpapers wrote:Image

Image Oh look, it's [s]only the worst parents in the entire world[/s] Gendo and Yui! :kawaii:

If Photobucket ended up resizing these, I will eat their puppies. Apparently the sizes are slightly different by default (didn't look that way to me at first) but you can adjust what size you want your wallpaper to be in the settings anyway.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks for these!

Oh my, Misato is keeping her eyes dutifully on Shinji's face. Bravo to her. (What is that black dot to the right?)

The one of the Three Stooges has them looking so happy! :grin: But why are they so banged up? Wow Shinji looks cute with that bandaid on. Wait... Are Kensuke's glasses cracked?!
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:03 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:(What is that black dot to the right?)

Oh, I guess that's a hole-punch since that pic's from Chronicle (Rebuild). Didn't notice it! The three-stooges one is from Die Strene artbook.

Glad you like!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

•      
  •      

Postby Kaname Langley » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

:w00: Very nice!
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Obstermaxmaster
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Obstermaxmaster » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 am

These are really good. Thanks for the wallpapers!
I WISH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS NEVER HAPPENED SO WE CAN WATCH MORE KARE KANO ~ C.A.P. ON SKYPE

Yaywalter
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Yaywalter » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Awesome wallpapers. :D

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

One problem:
You can't open spoilers on a PSP.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:28 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:One problem:
You can't open spoilers on a PSP.

Well, you can't even load a lot of images together with the limited RAM of the PSP, the best solutions would be external links but do you seriously use the PSP's browser or is it some kind of joke?
If you have a CFW you could use Opera Mini with PSPKVM (J2ME emulator for the PSP), it's way better than their broken browser but it's still not really user-friendly.
Anyway thanks for those wallpapers SSD, I'm so lazy that usually I just take screenshoots of nice illustrations inside the games and use them as wallpaper.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am

I really like that second to last pic. That's the sort of thing Shinji and his friends should be doing. Just hanging out together and having some fun. If only the end of the world hadn't gotten in the way.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Well, you can't even load a lot of images together with the limited RAM of the PSP, the best solutions would be external links but do you seriously use the PSP's browser or is it some kind of joke?

I only use it when there is no computer, Wii, or PS3.
And to browse 4chan when I'm supposed to be asleep.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Return to “Fan Works”