Evageeks Fandub

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Someone
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Someone » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 am

^If their dialogue is perfectly translated, then i suppose they will just leave it alone.
DISCLAIMER: The above statement might or might not be serious.

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 am

^I'm thinking we'll just let the voice actors and actresses we got to do them (maybe even throwing in myself, Ryk, Eli, and the other guys in this if we must), only they'll have to VOICE act to get what we want.

We'll see. I'll talk to Ryk about that.
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey guys, I still want to send in an audition, but I've been busy. When's the deadline again?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Saturday, the 25th.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:A few. I got 4 members from VAA who gave me auditions...

-Two females who did Rei
-One female who did Shinji
-One male who did Kaworu.

Can you check if they can show up on Saturday?
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:17 pm

View Original PostStryker wrote:Can you check if they can show up on Saturday?

Once the two week deadline is up, I'll do that.

shinji_ryoji_89
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby shinji_ryoji_89 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

What roles haven't been taken yet? I think I would like a part on this if I'm not too busy. I've added Kendrix and Stryker on Skype, by the way. This is my screename if anybody wants it: movieboyandco89

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 am

The roster on the first page will show what roles are taken and not. Oh, and I might not be able to show up for the meeting. This is because if my older brother persuades my dad to take us shooting, it might overlap the meeting. I'm not sure if it will happen in the morning or the afternoon though.

"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 am

View Original Postshinji_ryoji_89 wrote:What roles haven't been taken yet? I think I would like a part on this if I'm not too busy. I've added Kendrix and Stryker on Skype, by the way. This is my screename if anybody wants it: movieboyandco89

Check the first post of this thread, then once you know what characters you want, Go here.

Good luck.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I know I'm doing this last minute, but I've had preoccupations. I've done a sort of demo audition, but I'd like it to try it again with some variations and try to iron out the rough spots. That is, if I have time. When is the deadline, exactly? Midnight tonight, or some particular time tomorrow?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Deadline would be the conference. And even then, you can try it out during the conference with us.
The Moats of Quotes

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:11 pm

It's tomorrow Mug.

Just to make it easy for you, let's make it end on 11:59 EST. After that, we'll sort things out.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:Just to make it easy for you, let's make it end on 11:59 EST. After that, we'll sort things out.

Well, I'm sort of a night owl, so I was thinking that it would be good to have after midnight to work on it. Can you not do that?

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Well, I'm sort of a night owl, so I was thinking that it would be good to have after midnight to work on it. Can you not do that?

Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh...

Sure, I'll let this go. We'll have to move the meeting though.

Also, Mug, can you get the auditions ready sometime tonight, or are you too busy to do that?

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 pm

No, I'm putting off other things to do this. I'm thinking I'll have the audition up between 10 and 2. Is that okay, or should I try to do it sooner?

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Whatever works with you. I would prefer if you can give me the audition before Sunday, but, work on the schedule you got.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:20 am

You know what? I'm just not feeling what I'm trying to do with the audition. If you find yourself short-staffed or something, I'll be around, but my voice is hopelessly strained. I wish you luck in the project, and can't wait to watch it when it's done.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 pm

It's all good Muggy.

Edit: Wait... what happened to the conference?

Double Edit: Alright, this is rescheduled tomorrow, same time. Be sure to be there. I'm am mildly bothered; I was supposed to get some sailing gear during the time the conference was supposed to be. :hmph:
The Moats of Quotes

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I'll see if I can make it; only thing we need to do in this meeting is to figure out on who's going to do who.

EDIT: Okay, we got a rough idea on who's going to do most of the main cast. Tommorow, at 3:00 P.M. EST, we'll continue with the rest.

Hopefully amusing Sonic LPs won't fritter our time on that day.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Updated Roster. We're still looking for Kozoman and Hyuga.
The Moats of Quotes

Return to “Fan Works”