Stats for Canon NGE Cast in AdEva

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Stats for Canon NGE Cast in AdEva

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 am

I need help statting NGE's main characters for Adeptus Evangelion, where I'm really stuck on is the Children: Shinji, Asuka, Rei, Kaworu. I just can't figure out what their characteristics should be. Any ideas?

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 am

You can find the base modifiers for Prodigies, Neo-Spartans, and Manufactured in the Character Creation section of the AdEva pdf. Are they going to be PCs or NPCs?
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

•      
  •      

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 am

Figuring out their background and careers is the easy part, it's figuring out what their "characteristics (ie: WS, BS, S, T, Ag, Int, Per, WP, Fel, W, Fate Points) should be that is the hard part.

Also, I'd love to hang out with you on IRC, but I can't figure out how IRC works.

Are they going to be PCs or NPCs?

NPC's. I'm working on a game where the players will play self-inserts of themselves(they may only take skills they actually have and learning new skills takes at least a month's time.) The game will be nintendo hard. One of their early enemies will be Immigration Services. They will also have to beware of eachother as they all have different agendas, different ideas on how to solve the eva characters. Fortunately, most of my players have been with me long enough to know that charging towards Shinji on his way to school, ranting about the future, will only get them shot by Shinji's security detail.

Return to “Fan Works”