Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Lets celebrate!!!

I'm looking everywhere for more pics XD

Edit:
Found them!!!
SPOILER: Show

Release date... 2013... That doesn't say much :irked:
But apparently Eva 13 is planned to be released also in 2013...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 am

Ugh....ugly as usual. The sculpt details on these Revoltechs leave a lot to be desired. Here's hoping that Bandai and their Robot Spirits toy line comes to the rescue later this year...

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Giji Shinka » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am

Cool! Can't wait for Eva-13 figure.
Edit:
O.o nice June! But the light ruins the pic. :|
Last edited by Giji Shinka on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Redtophat
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Redtophat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:Ugh, why Unit-08α? Unit-08β is where it's at...
It's because with Unit-08a they only need to sculpt a new head. Plus they can then release B later on, cause they know that no one will want to buy a when they already have B. I'm just waiting on max factory to show those figmas already, if tehy're not working on the whole main cast they're loosing out on so much potential profit.
Here's Unit-13's figure.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Assuming that they want to release the 1st Eva after all those Revos they have announced so far, I'd say the sooner we can get it's an April release...

In any case I'll try my new common sense and wait until 8b is released to buy 8a cheaper :3

Also, better pics of Eva 8a HERE... Head doesn't seem bad (regardless of some "electric" comments)

And I've seen some of Eva 13 and it doesn't look that bad, it even comes with 2 torsos ("normal" and "4-arms")
Now, if only they'd add the 2 Spears :rolleyes:
And make it the only version of that Eva...

Also, how comes that trailer edition Eva 02b came with the crossbow and knives and Eva 8a only with the gun and shutter? Fill the box!!! :fistshake:

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:Assuming that they want to release the 1st Eva after all those Revos they have announced so far, I'd say the sooner we can get it's an April release...

In any case I'll try my new common sense and wait until 8b is released to buy 8a cheaper :3

Also, better pics of Eva 8a HERE... Head doesn't seem bad (regardless of some "electric" comments)

And I've seen some of Eva 13 and it doesn't look that bad, it even comes with 2 torsos ("normal" and "4-arms")
Now, if only they'd add the 2 Spears :rolleyes:
And make it the only version of that Eva...

Also, how comes that trailer edition Eva 02b came with the crossbow and knives and Eva 8a only with the gun and shutter? Fill the box!!! :fistshake:

curse you arael, curse you, , common bandai ! you got sold out in two re-releases,thats good sales; just release the rest of the evas !!

on revo behalf, they got the color right, and is it me, or are those eyes clear plastic.
ANATA BAKA !?

Redtophat
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Redtophat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Sega Prize figures for Asuka, Mari, and GENDO FREAKIN' IKARI! FINALLY!

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

View Original PostJune wrote:Sega Prize figures for Asuka, Mari, and GENDO FREAKIN' IKARI! FINALLY!

Are those figures bough individually or are those that comes in a box with repettitions ? do you know the average size for figures on this line ? i want to know if i can place wthem with the figmas.
ANATA BAKA !?

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

Postby Atropos » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

More accurately, Mari after being frozen in carbonite at the end of Episode V.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:on revo behalf, they got the color right, and is it me, or are those eyes clear plastic.

I was thinking the same thing, but dared not to make the claim...

And maybe, MAYBE Bandai will release the RD of the, you know, "cool ones"...
But I would not hope ever for Eva 04 or 05... And forget about Eva 02b or 08a... I highly doubt they'll make those space shutter thingies...

Until then the Eva RD line remains tanged...

Redtophat
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Redtophat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:Are those figures bough individually or are those that comes in a box with repettitions ? do you know the average size for figures on this line ? i want to know if i can place wthem with the figmas.
Individuals, and apprx 8-9 inches tall.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 am

View Original Postarael wrote:I was thinking the same thing, but dared not to make the claim...

And maybe, MAYBE Bandai will release the RD of the, you know, "cool ones"...
But I would not hope ever for Eva 04 or 05... And forget about Eva 02b or 08a... I highly doubt they'll make those space shutter thingies...

Until then the Eva RD line remains tanged...

Keep your eyes peeled for Bandai's Tamashi Nations Vol 5 Event happening in March. If they had the nerve to reveal Angel figures for the SH MonsterArts line they HAVE to reveal new Eva figures for the RD line. And despite what you say Arael I don`t get how you can still love Revoltech Evas. I`ve been watching your youtube reviews that you post online. So far that I see Revoltech Eva Evo Unit 05, Unit-06 and the new Unit-02 (3.0 ver.) have all gotten bad or mediocre ratings from you. That doesn't inspire too much confidence in these figures even though you continue to rant about how cool they are here at Evageeks.

I wouldn`t keep my hopes up about Revoltech Eva Evo Unit 08 being any good. And besides like you pointed out in the review for Unit-02....will Kaiyodo finally give us ``good`` plastic stands to support the space shuttle shield? I wouldn't hold my breath! :rolleyes:

View Original Postbladerj wrote:curse you arael, curse you, , common bandai ! you got sold out in two re-releases,thats good sales; just release the rest of the evas !!

on revo behalf, they got the color right, and is it me, or are those eyes clear plastic.

Totally agree with you Bladerj! Curse Arael for liking Revoltech Evas indeed! :lol: Heres hoping that Bandai gets off their arse and gives us something nice to add to our collections!

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 am

Excuse me while I revert to being a child:

I want Asuka & Mari & Eva 08! I want them now!

Gojimatt
Lilith

Postby Gojimatt » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:06 am

That Eva unit 13 looks pretty funky, though I have to admit I'm still a little unconvinced by the revoltech Eva's. At least with the other versions of unit 08 and 02 they'll be totally new sculpts, never been that keen on the Evo sculpt.
'Do not try to escape earthlings or you'll force us to kill you!'

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:Excuse me while I revert to being a child:
I want Asuka & Mari & Eva 08! I want them now!

We're men, we don't "revert to children"... We are children our whole life :tongue:

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I`ve been watching your youtube reviews that you post online. So far that I see Revoltech Eva Evo Unit 05, Unit-06 and the new Unit-02 (3.0 ver.) have all gotten bad or mediocre ratings from you.

(rewatching)
Damm, it's true...
I guess it's just double standard :D
Or our already intrinsical impulse to continue the RD-Revo debate

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:That doesn't inspire too much confidence in these figures even though you continue to rant about how cool they are here at Evageeks.

I don't rant about them :uhh:
When some newbie comes to ask the question, don't I give unbiased opinion?

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:And besides like you pointed out in the review for Unit-02....will Kaiyodo finally give us "good" plastic stands to support the space shuttle shield?

I will not answer such an impertinent question mister...
At least not until RD provides any plastic base for theirs :tongue:
BTW, I'm planning on buying a Tamashii Stage Act with my next order...

Damm... You win that one, Revo bases are bull...

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Heres hoping that Bandai gets off their arse and gives us something nice to add to our collections!

How about more Gunpla!
(no, seriously, how many of those are out there already?)

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby hui43210 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Sakura figure is a go, YES!
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

Postby Atropos » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:Sakura figure is a go, YES!

Link, please!

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby hui43210 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:06 pm

View Original PostAtropos wrote:Link, please!

http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-2105.html Sorry about that
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Redtophat
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Redtophat » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm

That poofy hat.

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

Postby Atropos » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Those hairclips make monochrome Rei look like a cat.

And Sakura is adorable, as always. Yay Sakura.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”