Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed May 18, 2011 10:20 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I preordered from another site (BigBadToyStore), I'll let y'all know when I get information about the order.

finally, so now we can finally get news on Asuka normal plug suit and Shinji.
ANATA BAKA !?

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

and with that said...she was just shipped so my Rei figma's going to make her maiden voyage to the US of A
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 pm

YaY My EvaEvo 00 arrived at the post office today,but the mailman came already earlier so it'll arrive tomorrow.
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

pen-pen
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby pen-pen » Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

View Original PostGasmaskAvenger wrote:and with that said...she was just shipped so my Rei figma's going to make her maiden voyage to the US of A

Happy for you!! Mine is arriving soon as well!

Sorry to detour a bit, but where did you get that awesome Rei Cosplay avatar- who is the cosplayer?!!
BOOMZ!

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Alastor » Thu May 19, 2011 5:13 am

Thankfully today is payday, so EvaEv00 will ship and arrive soon. And by soon, I mean two weeks or so of staring at the door, waiting.

And Netflix might ship EoE, so I have something to view over summer holiday. Sure, it eats souls the first viewings but there's a flaw to everything.
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Shinies » Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

Oh I see bladerj, but so far there is no Leo crown, crown is the 1/6 line, I think you meant EX. And good for you on the gold saints, many people are flipping out because they feel their collections are invalidated or some shit like that, so they are trying hard to hate this new line.

Anyway back on topic, any news on the eva06?

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Got my EvaEvo 00 today but unfortunatly no camera(it broke) so saterday ill post pics when my brother gets back from vacation,so I can use his camera.

QC on it is as good as 01 cept it came prepackaged with the damaged limbs attached and the normal limbs seperate so the holes where the revo joints go in are to small.I had to use a little drill bit to widen them.This also opened my eyes to the strength of the smaller revo joints used for the elbow and wrists.......theyre not too strong.theyre fine with the damaged limbs cause the holes are molded just the right size but when I was widening the normal limbs and testing them I can see the revo joint stressing and pulling apart when turning them.This wasnt so bad with elbow ones but the smaller wrist ones looked like they were gonna break in half.
Another tidbit on the QC is the head.Ya the eye is now a clear translucent red like the RD but the green one on top of the head is not,its just painted green.The RD had them both translucent plastic.
The accesories are great like always,lots of hands,effect parts and the angel are great but the thing that most hardcore revo fans(cough...arael..cough)were waiting for was the NERV missile.Which is a little easier to pose with the EvaEvo due to the peg system it uses to attach to the hands,plus you can seperate it into 3 parts so its easier to store.
All in all its def better then its 2.0 brethren but stopped short of its RD rival.
Ill just post pics saterday with no review since I covered most the important parts in this post.

Oh ya the insert that came with it has the Mark 06 listed after 05 but still with no number so.........
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Fri May 20, 2011 2:45 am

http://journal.mycom.co.jp/news/2011/05/19/086/index.html

Little Rebuild Eva and Angel figures. Seems they come with some chewing gum.

Phandersson
Embryo

Postby Phandersson » Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 am

Yay my figma Rei Ayanami shipped today !!! :w00:

Im getting all itchy... want it now.
I have been waiting forever for this one.

Now all we need are Shinji and "Kauwro" spellling probs i know.
Yes i am a collectaholic!

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Alastor » Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 pm

So, uh, you know those new DotZ Voyager Transformers?
Yeah those are the same size as Revos. MP EVAS, GIVE OPTIMUS YOUR FACE!
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Common people where are the reviews online for figma Rei ? are the Japanese still masturbating to it ? i only saw a quick 4 pics online.
i want to know if its worth to get before the supply run out.
ANATA BAKA !?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 pm

This site is the only review (of sorts) I could find off the bat, maybe it's what you found too: http://figmania.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/news-figma-ayanami-rei-and-araragi-are-finally-out/

I'm sure more reviews will show up after awhile.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:Common people where are the reviews online for figma Rei ? are the Japanese still masturbating to it ? i only saw a quick 4 pics online.
i want to know if its worth to get before the supply run out.

There's some pics in this thread on a Chinese action-figure forum, but that's all I've seen of it so far.

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-154797-1-2.html

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sat May 21, 2011 7:40 am

http://est0321.blog119.fc2.com/blog-date-20110520.html

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Welll, came back from Mexico City... God I hate the gargantuan traffic jams there...
Anyhow, RD not in Mexico's customs yet, no payment invoice for my EvaEvo 00 and the Angel's Shokugans yet...

Went to the fixing store where I left my PS3 at last week... Damaged beyond repair, something about the motherboard being on short circuit...
I'll see if I can sell if for spare part to see if I can pick up at least $50...
Will shorten what I'll need to gather for a new one...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Rei Arrived.

The box is a lovely blue, haven't opened it yet.
:|

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:Welll, came back from Mexico City... God I hate the gargantuan traffic jams there...
Anyhow, RD not in Mexico's customs yet, no payment invoice for my EvaEvo 00 and the Angel's Shokugans yet...

Went to the fixing store where I left my PS3 at last week... Damaged beyond repair, something about the motherboard being on short circuit...
I'll see if I can sell if for spare part to see if I can pick up at least $50...
Will shorten what I'll need to gather for a new one...

Man that really sucks. I wish you all the best with the recieving shipping notices for those figures soon. PS3 short circuited? Man glad it didnt happen to me. I hope you get a new one for a good price.

@Ornette: That figma Rei and the packaging looks pretty snazzy in blue.
Not too interested in Rei right now though....I think i'll get it
one day but not now....

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah... Good they've lowered their price by now...
Now I'm only left wondering... What will happen to my PSN account? I was registrered i that PS3...
I can't register it again on another? I had purchased all the RE5 add-ons!
And my trophies! And my RE4 files and records and the Code: Veronica files! All gona like our patience for waiting 3.0!

@All
: I'm planning to make a Rei-Mari and Eva 00-02 Beast mode image... I hope that the angel's shokugans have Zeruel too...
Who will be willing to take a couple of pics from their Mari and Rei Figmas?

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Sat May 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks for the pics, well whatever, ordered miss emotionless face just in case they announce a Shinji so i'll have the 3 pilots, if Shinji never comes, there will still be hordes of Rei fans wanting one more for their army of reis.
I just hope Shinji comes in plugsuit and not in civies, as he is mostly marketed in his civies.
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Week post!

Came out rather gloomy...
Ps: answer the question placed on the image's description...

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”