Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:And sachiel, if you pick on arael again i'll report you to the mod, it was fun in the beginning but now your constants adressing to thim are just mean persecution.

Oh trying to be a mod eh? Fine report me if you will. Arael and I may have our occassional debates but I do respect the guy for what he likes. I might be more frank at times, but hey thats just me. So go ahead and report me if you want. I have done nothing wrong here.

View Original Postarael wrote:I'm disgusting...
I bougth a RD Eva 02 in $45 on Ebay... Comes from HK so it'll take about 3 weeks to arrive...
With tracking so at least I'll be able to claim it....

Happy now!? :stubborn:

Very much so! I'll shut up now and will wait for your own personal impressions. Good job! :thumbsup:

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Hmmm... I didn't quite read through...
Apparently the RD I ordered is (for some reason) a pre-order item that will ship "within 30 days"...
So Eva 02 will be getting here by, let's see... June 15th?
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:51 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:Hmmm... I didn't quite read through...
Apparently the RD I ordered is (for some reason) a pre-order item that will ship "within 30 days"...
So Eva 02 will be getting here by, let's see... June 15th?

Actually I just checked Kirin hobby and its actually on Backorder which means theyre out of stock but are expecting a shipmesnt soon or a restock.However though backorder items are not garanteed and if they dont get the shipment they will give you your money back.

8( They even have a SoulSpec Eva 02 on backorder for $59.99 im pretty sure thats never gonna be restocked........
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Shinies » Mon May 02, 2011 12:37 am

I think you will enjoy your RD eva 02 arael, I was hesitant at first, I didn't like it that much but after /toy/ praising it like it was the second coming of Jesus I tried it and I ended loving it.

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 am

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:Actually I just checked Kirin hobby and its actually on Backorder which means theyre out of stock but are expecting a shipmesnt soon or a restock.However though backorder items are not garanteed and if they dont get the shipment they will give you your money back.

8( They even have a SoulSpec Eva 02 on backorder for $59.99 im pretty sure thats never gonna be restocked........

Yeah, that sucker (Along with the entire SoulSpec Line) is probably out of print.
:|

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Ok....I'm going to bitch a bit now.... As I posted here earlier, I placed an order for Eva Evo 01 and a diecast plane earlier a few days before Easter weekend. Then I got a shipping notice early last Wednesday or Thursday.
Been a few days now since it shipped out by EMS but its still not here. The tracking number has also not given an update since it left Tokyo.

Meanwhile an item, a Figma that was shipped out from Ami Ami two days after the HLJ package was shipped out has already arrived at my house via EMS. What gives? No wonder more people are ordering from Ami Ami now....

P.S.
Eva Evo Unit 02 is now selling for 1,850 yen at Hobby Link Japan. Seems like they keep on having sales for the Revoltech Eva Evos. For those that are collecting all of them, I think it would be smart to wait a few months after release for the price to drop instead of pre-ordering each Eva Evo.

This could save you a few bucks Arael.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

They're probably dropping the price because they cant keep customers cause of their horriable service lol
I'm just sticking to AmiAmi they never fail me ^^
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I noticed this in #egf . Not really sure what the hell it is, but here: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-1218.html
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I noticed this in #egf . Not really sure what the hell it is, but here: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-1218.html
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I noticed this in #egf . Not really sure what the hell it is, but here: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-1218.html

Looks like some diorama set that depicts critical moments in Eva vs Angel combat. Seems like you can link up all the seperately sold dioramas to form one huge one. Interesting. I might get this is if it aint so expensive....

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

looks like they played with perspective making some parts too big, so they must be posed from a exact angle.....i dont like it.
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Ok....I'm going to bitch a bit now....

You!? A bitch!?
Preponderous! :wink:

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Been a few days now since it shipped out by EMS but its still not here. The tracking number has also not given an update since it left Tokyo.

Come on! I had to wait 18 days for EvaEvo01 to enter customs... Add a couple more days there (has been there 4 already)...
I'm starting to doubt I'll get mine first...

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I think it would be smart to wait a few months after release for the price to drop instead of pre-ordering each Eva Evo.
This could save you a few bucks Arael.

And miss the chance of having them 1st hand!?
How dare you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember the Bandai Model Kit of Eva 00 I bough last July and I didn't finished but continued sporadically by assembling 2 or 3 parts every other month?
Well I delegated the assembly to the Mass Production Eva team!
And they're doing great, except for ther rather sadisting building method...
SPOILER: Show

They could at least unplug the umbilical cable of the Eva...

pen-pen
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby pen-pen » Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:If you use alcool, use the 40% one, the same used for glass cleaning, it will avoid removing some paintings, keep your figures on dry place, if not possible buy those little sacks that absorv humidity, sorry i don't know the name in english but i'm sure you or someone else knows what i'm talking about.

Thanx for the additional tips! :)
BOOMZ!

Hotrod93
Embryo

Postby Hotrod93 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I noticed this in #egf . Not really sure what the hell it is, but here: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-1218.html

What the fuck?
Call me Hotrod, Everyone does.

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Wed May 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Its fucking awesome.

At the bottom you can see 01 with the positron rifle, Mark 06 is floating above the giant scene, 05 is to the right of 01 with one of its lances, Boneiel nearby, 00 has the rocket near Zeruel, and Clockiel is in the distance, 02 slightly nearby. Also lots of those Dust rings and Explosions.

EDIT: Egh, Rogering? Thats a new one.
:|

Hotrod93
Embryo

Postby Hotrod93 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Ok getting a job soon and I need to know on which to buy:

Revoltech 100 Unit 01

or

Robot Damashii Unit 01

Which is the overall better figure?

I found both at about the same price(RD is a dollar more), and couldnt decide. Im also thinking about getting the new Revoltech Unit 03, any news on it besides pics?

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm

^
Depends if you want the awesome Sachiel base or an overall better built figure
but you shouldn't pay more than 50$ without shipping for either

Eva evos 01 and 02 are at sale at HJL

where did you find the RD btw?
I want one too
Last edited by macrochaos on Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Want a nice gimmick (the Sachiel glowing base)? The Revo...
Want (to some degree) better motion, the RD...
Want an accesible prize if latter you wanna buy the rest of the Evas set? Revo...
Want matte finnish? RD...
Want a shiny (rather sticky finnish)? The Revo
Want it to glow in the dark? The Revo
Want a plastic AT field to pose it with? The RD
The overall sculpt, that's up to you... Some say RD are more screen accurate, I like better Revos...
Beast head sculpt? For you to decide...

Don't say I can't give a neutral opinion!

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

View Original PostHotrod93 wrote:Ok getting a job soon and I need to know on which to buy:

Revoltech 100 Unit 01

or

Robot Damashii Unit 01

Which is the overall better figure?

I found both at about the same price(RD is a dollar more), and couldnt decide. Im also thinking about getting the new Revoltech Unit 03, any news on it besides pics?

Despite the fact that you came to the right place to ask this, you came to wrong place as well. I'll explain, there's a massive discussion here about these figures quality. One thing I can tell by my own experience, if you have the money to get both Robot Damashii and Revoltech, get them. If not I would say "Go for Robot Damashii" because they're really worth their price and although I haven't touched the Eva Evo I 100% sure it's not as good as RD. This is my advice for you, perhaps you should wait some other members give their opinions so you can decide based in a wider 'database'.

Hotrod93
Embryo

Postby Hotrod93 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 pm

View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:^
Depends if you want the awesome Sachiel base or an overall better built figure
but you shouldn't pay more than 50$ without shipping for either

Eva evos 01 and 02 are at sale at HJL

where did you find the RD btw?
I want one too

http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Spirits-Figure/dp/B0032ZD5T8/ref=sr_1_8?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1304560764&sr=1-8

Save me one : p

And heres the Night time version:
http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Spirits-Exclusive/dp/B0041MLI2W/ref=sr_1_18?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1304565239&sr=1-18

Yeah I know each has their pros and their cons, honestly id buy both, but I know for fact my parents would bitch regardless if its my money or not(Trust me, im great with money and cheap as hell >..>).

But when I get either im putting my review of one on my channel, ill also admit Ive never got so many replys to a single question before. Main reason why I love this forum :p

EDIT: Im thinking of going with Robot Damashii first, ive looked at the figure(non production pics) and I just love it.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”