Platinum Edition

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:38 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:Kendra must either be really smart, really beautiful, or really good in the sack, 'cause she sure as hell can't... nevermind.

Ouch. :lol:

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:51 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:Kendra must either be really smart, really beautiful, or really good in the sack, 'cause she sure as hell can't... nevermind.

::snicker:: I think after making Evangelion...it made them uber lonely and depressed.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:45 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Dark FireStar, your question is rather vague, and I'm going to say now that I will not tolerate members calling each other "cock block" and what not.

The box comes with volume 1 in a metallic slip cover, as well as a numbered Nerv parking permit decal for your car. The DVD episodes 1-5, and contains a booklet with episode and Angel commentaries. Commentary with Matt Greenfield (Episode #1) and Matt Greenfield and Spike Spencer (Episode #2) are also on the DVD. Also are textless/clean opening and closing animation, as well as some miscellanious ADV Previews and Promos.

That ought to answer your question. This has already been reported on more than one occasion on this site.

~You mean volume 1 was supposed to come with it??!!

~sorry bout the "cock-block" thing i was thinking about Amercan Wedding lol i just thought it was funny.I didnt say it to be mean.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ayanami » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:04 pm

Yikes. That sucks for you. Sounds like you need to learn a few lessons in smart shopping.
Close your eyes and listen hard

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Damn It!!! Im going to have a word with Fry's Electronics!! :evil: LOL
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

MAGI
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:00 am

Good God!
I just found out Platinum 1 is out in Australia just today! I need to get it! :P :shock:

But, damn, my parents probably won't let me 'cos I got exams soon. Jeez, my parents are so paranoid. :cry:

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:58 am

Dark FireStar wrote:Damn It!!! Im going to have a word with Fry's Electronics!! :evil: LOL

Its your own fault. Platinum Volume 1 is available as a stand alone DVD, or as a DVD and box combo. Its your own fault for not buying the DVD and box combo. Don't worry, ADV sometimes sells the box separate for people who buy the first DVD stand alone. Hope that they do later on.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:47 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:Damn It!!! Im going to have a word with Fry's Electronics!! :evil: LOL

Its your own fault. Platinum Volume 1 is available as a stand alone DVD, or as a DVD and box combo. Its your own fault for not buying the DVD and box combo. Don't worry, ADV sometimes sells the box separate for people who buy the first DVD stand alone. Hope that they do later on.

Thanks! They'd better hope to god they do!!(not a threat LOL)

Hey EM while I know your in "thread" I had a question. Is somthing wrong with the avatar thing? Every time I try to choose a pic it goes back to the profile page and at the top it says "Please fill out the requierd feilds." Is it just my computer??

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:37 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:
Hey EM while I know your in "thread" I had a question. Is somthing wrong with the avatar thing? Every time I try to choose a pic it goes back to the profile page and at the top it says "Please fill out the requierd feilds." Is it just my computer??

why don't you try to do what exactly it says?just fill out the required fields..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:50 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:

why don't you try to do what exactly it says?just fill out the required fields..

I did but the only ones with the (*) Exept the password.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:56 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:

I did but the only ones with the (*) Exept the password.

you must fill all the required fields icluding password too..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:23 pm

The first platnum edition has finnally arrived where I live. Yeah
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:46 am

can someone give me the best site for online shopping?cause i think it's impossible that EvaPlatinum Edition will come ever to Greece.. so i guess i'm gonna buy it online..

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ayanami » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:30 am

Your best bet would probably be to look on Amazon.com. They've got a good history of shipping well and stuff. You could check Animenation.com, too, but personally, I don't like them all that much anymore. It took them forever to ship my stuff out. Also, I'm not sure whether or not they ship internationally.
Close your eyes and listen hard

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:05 am

Ayanami wrote:Your best bet would probably be to look on Amazon.com. They've got a good history of shipping well and stuff. You could check Animenation.com, too, but personally, I don't like them all that much anymore. It took them forever to ship my stuff out. Also, I'm not sure whether or not they ship internationally.

amazon huh?yeah i have checked it..seems pretty good and reliable..but animenation seems good too..i guess i have to compare the prices then..thanks..

Gilgamesh
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Gilgamesh » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:10 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Ayanami wrote:Your best bet would probably be to look on Amazon.com. They've got a good history of shipping well and stuff. You could check Animenation.com, too, but personally, I don't like them all that much anymore. It took them forever to ship my stuff out. Also, I'm not sure whether or not they ship internationally.

amazon huh?yeah i have checked it..seems pretty good and reliable..but animenation seems good too..i guess i have to compare the prices then..thanks..

Actually, I would go with htttp://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/

That's where I am getting all of my Eva dvds from. Their prices are great! I mean there are some box sets that they sell for $50 less than what everybody else is selling them for. And no, it's not bootleg. It only takes them slightly longer to ship their items than Amazon.com does (exception: my volume two of Platinum Collection, which, by the way, actually DID arrive on Tuesday, for those of you who read my short-lived thread about it in Chit-Chat).

There are SOME anime series that you won't find on there, like Serial Experiments Lain, but otherwise I've found that they have just about everything. It really is a great site.

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:50 pm

what region is greece, and do you have a multi region player?
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:45 pm

Cogboy wrote:what region is greece, and do you have a multi region player?

I am guessing region 2
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby max3000 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:54 am

Yup, region 2 Europe just like here.
Last edited by max3000 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:59 pm

I finally got Platume Edition 2!! They dont have the box yet tho!! :evil:

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”