Girlfriend of Steel Special Version

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
SSGokuJr
Embryo

Girlfriend of Steel Special Version

•      
  •      

Postby SSGokuJr » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 am

I was searching Google image search on Girlfriend of steel and I ran across this site, its in spanish so I don't know if it is real or not. but it clearly says Play Station 2.

[url]http://www.gamekult.com/tout/jeux/fiches/J000076509.html[/url]

badc0de
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby badc0de » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:44 am

Spanish? Parle vous français? ;)
Ok, I almost forgot everything about french, but it seems to say something about a "special version" from GeneX, a progressiv scan option :?:, Dolby 5.1 and additional scenarios.
And it says that it was released on 30 March 2006 in Japan.
babelfishs pseudo-translation wrote:The tenth birthday of the diffusion of Evangelion will be an apparently sufficient alibi to leave a version PS2 the play to success Kôtetsu No Girlfriend, left at the origin on Saturn then PSone. Its editor, GeneX, do not hesitate to speak about "special version", insofar as this adaptation proposes a progressive option scan 480p, the sound in Dolby 5.1ch, and to several additional scenarios, doubled by the actors of the series that goes from oneself. Play of adventure completely in Japanese, this alternative history, considered sometimes as an episode with whole share of the series, puts in scene a new female character, Mana Kirishima, which will integrate the same college as Shinji Ikari and the others control of Evangelion. The exit of the play is scheduled for March 2006 in Japan. See the images

SSGokuJr
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby SSGokuJr » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:18 am

well sorry if I can't tell the diffence between spanish and French, all I know is that I don't understand them.

back on topic: so it's alreay been released in Japan in march, so how come no one found this out before.

AuthenticM
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby AuthenticM » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:26 am

Looks interesting.
In my case, I refuse to go easy on the ignorant, regardless of degree. Hitler was ignorant. Joshua C. Whatshisface is ignorant. To me, they're in the same category of ignorant and stupid people who should have been left in some isolated corner of the world where they couldn't bother anyone. --The Eva Monkey

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:17 am

Just a PS2 re-issue. I could have sworn we had a thread about this already, but I'm too lazy to look. This will be at least the fourth time this game has been released. It's been on PlayStation, Saturn, and PC already.

reagen
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby reagen » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:04 am

The game (For the PS2) has been out for a looong time already... :D
She Smell Like Angels Ought To Smell
The Perfect Woman, The Goddess...
Worth Killing For, Worth Dying For, Worth Going To Hell For....
------------------------------------------------------
I Can Only Love One Woman,
No Matter The Day, No Matter The Era
That Will Not Change...

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 am

There will be a release of GoS special version for PC:

http://www.gainax.co.jp/soft/koutetsu_ps2/news.html
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Otaprince
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Otaprince » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:31 pm

it seems like a re-release of the game with some new scenes and artwork by Gainax (I don't recall seeing those images of Shinji in the cockpit of the other mecha, and why else would Gainax be displaying them on their home page and the French review site?).

reagen
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby reagen » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:33 pm

Another Re-release then?! Jeez, Gainax IS doing it's milking...
She Smell Like Angels Ought To Smell
The Perfect Woman, The Goddess...
Worth Killing For, Worth Dying For, Worth Going To Hell For....
------------------------------------------------------
I Can Only Love One Woman,
No Matter The Day, No Matter The Era
That Will Not Change...

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”