Eva Action Figures (including Rebuild) [1]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

View Original PostReiearthBlue wrote:The Mari figma is available for Pre-order, looks like its set to release in october.

Anyone can confirm if the seat will also be available for Asuka ? cos if so i wont be gettig mari
ANATA BAKA !?

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Dark doom » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 pm

I want some of these.
Figma>Revoltech
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

darthikari
Adam

Postby darthikari » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm

I've pre-ordered my Mari off of Hobby Search. Damn, I love what figmas do for their attenton to detail. The description they posted said that portions of the torso will be molded in "softer" plastic for "greater realisim and poseability".

BTW they also have the preorders up for the RAH Mari, Asuka, and Rei school uniform figures as well.... Oh my aching wallet!!!
"I've had recurring nightmares, that I was loved for who I am, and missed the opportunity to be a better man..."

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Dark doom » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I need some of these, those Warhammer Imperial guards are going to have to wait! :gendo_kimura:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 am

View Original PostReiearthBlue wrote:The Mari figma is available for Pre-order, looks like its set to release in october.

That is correct. Seems that this toy figure company has changed the release date for these Eva figures. October now for Mari? Isnt that a bit late to the game to cash in on the success of the dvd and blu ray sales of Eva 2.22?

I'm also guessing that Asuka and Rei will be available in November and December respectively.

Flyvapnet
Embryo

Shikinami Asuka Langley

Postby Flyvapnet » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 am

Please click on the image to view its full size.

In the photograph above we see Captain Shikinami Asuka Langley during her recent sightseeing trip to my home city. She wanted to wear her new suit whilst here. Who am I to object?

Anyway, after touring historic waste bins (which you can see outside the window) Asuka posed near the mysterious Stonehenge crystal which I brought back from the United Kingdom in 2008. Then we [Please turn to Page 32.]

~o~

Captain Shikinami Asuka Langley is stunned by a message she has just received. It contradicts other recent messages regarding a top-secret project, so she wonders: "Whom, or what, should I believe?"

Asuka strives to believe in science, a discipline at which she excels; yet other, less intellectual, forces are also at work in her mind. Her traumatic life experiences, her dysfunctional parents, her alter-ego personified via the hand puppet, folkways and mores, magic and superstition, intuition - all these disparate sources of thought shout to be heard. Alas!

~o~

[The figurine in these photographs is Fräulein Revoltech Shikinami Asuka Langley Series No. 018 150mm Action Figure from Evangelion: 2.0 sculpted by Enoki Tomohidei and manufactured by Kaiyodo Co. Ltd.]

:asuka_thumbsup:

=^..^=
[center]Beauty is the purgation of superfluities.
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (1475-1564)[/center]

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok, everyone chill out. If you don't have something nice or constructive to say, just ignore the thread.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:25 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Ok, everyone chill out. If you don't have something nice or constructive to say, just ignore the thread.
What ZapX said.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

evaunit13
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby evaunit13 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm

i skimmed through and i dont think that this was posted, so i wanted to share this cool mark 06 custom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFUeKTpnBs&feature=related
i want rebuild

Flyvapnet
Embryo

F.Y.I.

Postby Flyvapnet » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

I appreciate seeing everyone's figurines here. They're not cheap and they can be very addictive! That Fräulein Revoltech Shikinami Asuka Langley Series No. 018 150mm Action Figure from Evangelion: 2.0 figurine, for example, cost 3843 yen - including shipping. But in my opinion it's a fair price, considering the versatility of Revoltech figurines. For such tiny things, they're very well made!

:asuka_happy:

=^..^=

Jesterhead
Adam

Re: F.Y.I.

Postby Jesterhead » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:48 pm

View Original PostFlyvapnet wrote:I appreciate seeing everyone's figurines here. They're not cheap and they can be very addictive! That Fräulein Revoltech Shikinami Asuka Langley Series No. 018 150mm Action Figure from Evangelion: 2.0 figurine, for example, cost 3843 yen - including shipping. But in my opinion it's a fair price, considering the versatility of Revoltech figurines. For such tiny things, they're very well made!

:asuka_happy:

=^..^=

I agree! Revoltechs are hands down my favorite "budget" toys! When I need to stave off the addiction and I don't have the cash for a Chogokin, Yamato Valkyrie, or a ThreeA WWR toy, revoltechs to the trick. Honestly toys at their price point are the best value imo!

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 pm

I saw you on youtube, get rid of your revoltech and get the damashiis already, you know you want it.Believe me your shipping cant be more expensive then my country, and it was still worthy.
Just keep your eva 03 and 04 for the while, it is unknow whether bandai will release those yet, being that they are making 00 web exclusive.
Unless scale is a huge bother for you ,it was for me,untill i put it side by side and the damashii is not all that bigger, only a head i supose.
ANATA BAKA !?

Flyvapnet
Embryo

[SPOILERS] Rebuild figures by Wave Corp.

Postby Flyvapnet » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm

This figurine is Treasure Figure Collection Shikinami Asuka Langley Test Plug Suit Version 1/10 Scale from Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance, produced by Miki Ousaka and manufactured by Wave Corporation. This one set me back 5182 yen, including shipping. I've two Shikinami Asuka Langley figurines, with two more on the way. Shoot me now!

:asuka_thumbsup:

=^..^=
Last edited by Flyvapnet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:11 pm

That's a great sculpt, much better then the other ones that looks sadamoto whores.
If they make a normal plug suit version they may have my money.
ANATA BAKA !?

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I merged all the figure threads into one encompassing one. Things were getting a little too cluttered. Continue.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Flyvapnet
Embryo

Aha!

Postby Flyvapnet » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 pm

I can't find a normal plug suit version by Wave, bladerj, so if one exists it's either long sold out or hasn't been released. Apart from this Wave new-suit model and the Revoltech one, I'm aware of two more: Shikinami Asuka Langley Plug Suit Test Type Kotobukiya Ver. (PVC Figure) Kotobukiya Rebuild of Evangelion and Shikinami Asuka Langley Plug Suit Test Type Ver. (PVC Figure) Alter Rebuild of Evangelion.

They're due to be released in September and October, respectively, but they're both new-suit models. There are several normal-suit models out there, by different manufacturers; but I like Asuka's new suit, so that's the kind I'm getting.

:asuka_stare:

=^..^=

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Wow! Finally some activity in this thread!
For some reason I don't like human figurines, I've never had an Asuka or Rei doll...
And as far as I'm concerned, Revoltechs are just way better than any other (exept maybe for the Bandai model kits or the soul of chogokin), Damashii are cool, but there's something about them that I don't like: they are eff-ing expensive, plus shipping and customs will just rape me with the figure to get it in.
Last edited by SEELE-01 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Pre-ordered Figma Mari, seriously, the Plug Seat sold me. Its also going to be my first figma, so yay. Eventually i'll pick up the RD Eva's to go alongside my Chogokin SPEC Eva's, and when I get some more cash i'll consider pre-ordering Eva-00 RD (I already have two Eva-00's, one more can't hurt.)
:|

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:Wow! Finally some activity in this thread!
For some reason I don't like human figurines, I've never had an Asuka or Rei doll...
And as far as I'm concerned, Revoltechs are just way better than any other (exept maybe for the Bandai model kits or the soul of chogokin), Damashii are cool, but there's something about them that I don't like: they are eff-ing expensive, plus shipping and customs will just rape me with the figure to get it in.

What country are you from ? i live in brazil and custom here forbid importing stuff, and RD was worthy, also, they are not that much expensive then a revoltech, at leas on most sites i saw, its only 10 dolars more.
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 pm

In the 7th Circle of Hell... Mexico...
Believe me, once I paid more for customs that for the figure itself... And many web sites and E-bay seem to charge more to Mexico than for many other countries (Amazon won't ship me)... It almost seems that they don't want mexicanos to have anything at all...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”