Pictures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Shnooks » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:48 pm

Titus wrote:You also love cutting of their penis' kiddo....

HE COULDNT PEE D:

OKAY

IT WAS TRAUMATIZING FOR ALL OF US.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:56 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:I think that armstrong isnt really living up to his name :lol:

He's Alexander Louis Armstrong the Fish! This flaring technique has been passed down in his family for generations!

@Shnooks, that happened to a freind of mine's cat. Poor Butterscotch....
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:04 pm

Beta fish are awesome. My girlfriend (chocomanji) has one named Samuel Becket. He's red and spiffy to watch. He's lively when it's warm. But not now. Winter. Go fig.

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Shnooks » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:19 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Beta fish are awesome. My girlfriend (chocomanji) has one named Samuel Becket. He's red and spiffy to watch. He's lively when it's warm. But not now. Winter. Go fig.

My boyfriend has one, but I dont think hes named it.

Our best friend wants to put his goldfish in with it, because he named teh goldfish chuck norris.

._. dont ask.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:24 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Beta fish are awesome. My girlfriend (chocomanji) has one named Samuel Becket. He's red and spiffy to watch. He's lively when it's warm. But not now. Winter. Go fig.

Bradley is really lazy during the winter....
He's really lazy all year round actually...the only non-aggresive one of the bunch.

The yellow fish I posted earlier is a cichlid...they make Bettas look passive. Basque is a female Melonachromis Auratus....She has her male tank mate, driven another fish to suicide, and I had to rescue another fish before she could kill it...another cichild twice her size... She has a habit of spitting rocks into piles outside of the little caves in the tank....she's a weird fish.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby DatDude » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:34 pm

Behold the toughest the size of a small pillow.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:38 pm

I used to have a Scottish Terrier that weighed 14 lbs. and could break a 1400 lb. jerk strength tether. He snapped a choke chain right in half. He died attacking a rotweiler after we sold him to someone else we knew.

This is weird...
http://www.media-post.net/googleearth.php
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:57 am

Titus wrote:Deja Vu! Mr. Tines, youv'e written that before... you even posted the same pic with it!

I blame Zugzwang for all these time loops and deja vu on the forums. :lol:
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:35 pm

You people and your fish... If only I had a shark tank, I'd keep your fishies there for a nite or two... :twisted:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:19 pm

And God said let there be....

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1870/god2sistinechapelasuka9gn.png
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:24 pm

Titus wrote:And God said let there be....

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1870/god2sistinechapelasuka9gn.png

Jack Daniels? I could use a little of that right about now. Bad day, really bad day. All I can say is that I hate Oprah and her f*cking book club.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

darth_mark
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby darth_mark » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:24 am

All I can say is that I hate Oprah and her f*cking book club.

i think that merits a "huh?".
"Let's Instrumentality! <3" - SEELE

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:37 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:Jack Daniels? I could use a little of that right about now. Bad day, really bad day.

I could use some myself. I'm currently stairing at an empty 1 litre of Jack's and somehow, it's just wrong.....

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:33 pm

darth_mark wrote:
All I can say is that I hate Oprah and her f*cking book club.

i think that merits a "huh?".

I'm reading this really assinine book for my Women's Studies class and it was a book from Oprah's book club. Its terrible and as I read it its killing me brain cells. I swear every sentence I read makes me die a little on the inside. The Jack Daniels would just help dull the pain this book inspires in my mind. Its that bad, its just....aaarrrggghhh! I want to ax-murder the author! :evil: , And her parents, and their parents just for allowing her to come into existance to write this terrible book!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

darth_mark
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby darth_mark » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:36 pm

for future reference, what's the title of the book?
"Let's Instrumentality! <3" - SEELE

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:51 pm

darth_mark wrote:for future reference, what's the title of the book?

The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison. I really like her writing style, its beautiful and poetic (except when she describes vomit). And it won the Nobel Prize in literature for it's literary style. But the message of the book itself is just....a pile of horse-sh*t. Every white person in the goddamn book is inherently evil, and if they act nice...its just a ploy so they can be mean. And it's not kind to black people either, at least those who try to act like upstanding member's of society. She bashes the black people who try to elevate themselves from poverty, obey the law, and live cleanly....that's right cleanliness is also bad for you. The "good guys" of this book are the little girl who is raped and impregnated by her father (a common theme in this author's books BTW), a trio of prostitutes, and a two little girls who are at least not totally despicable. Seriously at least half of the characters encountered are caricatures or stereotypes of white or black people. It just makes me want to throw the book out of my window.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:54 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:I'm reading this really assinine book for my Women's Studies class

Sounds like the subject has been neutered over the last generation. I remember when it was stuff like Wanderground: Stories of Hill Women and other red meat.

@Topic

Britten Memorial
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:04 pm

Sounds like the subject has been neutered over the last generation. I remember when it was stuff like Wanderground: Stories of Hill Women and other red meat.

Sounds like a bad LSD trip to me. Who the heck writes these books, I'm a feminest and I don't get it.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:17 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:Sounds like the subject has been neutered over the last generation. I remember when it was stuff like Wanderground: Stories of Hill Women and other red meat.

That's just scary. While I'm not a die-hard feminist, I wholeheartedly support the idea of a world where men and women are treated equally. Things like that just ticks me off.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:26 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:Who the heck writes these books, I'm a feminest and I don't get it.

Real feminists. Not the tame version we get nowadays, alas, after the backlash.

@Ryo
Reading it is an interesting experience for a male.

@Topic

Geek signage (Zone 2 of the carpark at the Glasgow Science Centre)

Return to “Old Stickies”