Postby Ryo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:31 am

Welcome! Here, have a pepparkaka.
Asuka > Rei

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:26 pm

semme wrote:Greetings all,

I have been crusing the threads here for a while now to get a feel for the site and its users, I am now ready to start interacting.
I would like to say there are some great interesting threads which I have enjoyed reading, keep up the good work.

ps semme is my real life name

Welcome to the board. Please don't post once or twice and then disappear like most of the other newbies. Also look at the last post date on a thread before you post in it with an inane statement, not after. (Void last statement if by some remote chance you actually have something new and informative to say.) Also feel free to lose your sanity here, everyone else has.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Phaze
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Phaze » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Hunter21 wrote:you actually have something new and informative to say

Haha.
The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

Kadou
Embryo

Postby Kadou » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:25 am

Well, here I am... even though you don't know me, I'm here anyway. Ahem.

... so, yeah, I've been lurking around here for a while now. Seeing as how Christmas Eve was my 1-year anniversary of watching EVA, I decided to join... too bad it's a little into Christmas where I am right now. :(

And, without further ado... hello.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:45 am

Well Kadou welcome!
And Happy Chritsmas everyone! ^_^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:09 pm

Crap I didn't find this thread until after I made a few posts. Oh well, I'm new and rather dense at times, like now.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:34 pm

Never mind, neither did most of us (myself included).

Now you can go to all the other stickied threads and tell us more abotu yourself.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:55 pm

As did I..... Merry Xmas/New year people.....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:31 pm

Welcome back from your jaunts in the big blue room, Titus. Glad to see you've been taking advantage of your summer weather, at least in part!
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:40 am

Here is my Xmas/New yrs present to every one, its a bit late but better late than never.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/Timesplitter_01/1135424487390.jpg

Oh well

LOOK OUT ITS A TRAP

By the way Titus, did you get into uni for ur Arts Degree????
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:55 am

@ Mr. Tines

It wasn't so much a blue room, as a cream colored one with bars, atleast for a few nites.... Then the guys who try and rape you, then beat them off... Then there were the races I had, won some cash, lost sum. Have blue neon pulses under my car and putting in seats again soon. Ive been driving from town to town, getting drunk and fuct outa my mind, then, got wasted by myself on my birthday, had an awesomely mindblowingly loansome time by myself for 3 days on a beach, just walking before I had to call a cab to take me an hour up beach at lets say 100kph, back to my car. Then Christmas, new years, and in all, I only had like 4 sober days in the last 2 months. Alotta time to think about life and all kinds of shit.

Today however, im safly tucked into a state of severe depression but with no desire to end it. When you have nothing left to lose, life becomes fun, an adventure... You keep pushing yourself closer to the edge, until you fall over and realise you can walk underneath the disk you just fell off.

It's official, I lost my mind.... over a girl

@TS

Yeah, I got it. I start in 3 days.
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:27 am

Well, you have been having interesting times.

Titus wrote:had an awesomely mindblowingly loansome time by myself for 3 days on a beach, just walking before I had to call a cab to take me an hour up beach at lets say 100kph, back to my car.

I sorta know what you mean with that one - I did something similar a couple of months back. Only there was a hotel waiting at the end of each day's trek.

It's official, I lost my mind.... over a girl

Can't live with them, can't live without them. What's a chap to do?

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:35 pm

Titus wrote:@TS

Yeah, I got it. I start in 3 days.

Which uni are you going to?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:01 pm

Pretoria technikon or (TUT) as is politically correct these days... Ahem(not racist).... oh well.

Atleast ill be close to home and the local hangouts....

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:16 pm

Coool

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:31 pm

I go to a university in the U.S. that is essentially redbrick hell. It smells, its ugly, and its considered a hard school. At least I'm getting a good education.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:05 am

You really need to embrace the hellishness of your situation, unless you feel like changing your situation,(which I would probably do) or change yourself to suite your new situation(which i would also do).

Life aint fair, so don't be fair to it

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:19 pm

Titus wrote:You really need to embrace the hellishness of your situation, unless you feel like changing your situation,(which I would probably do) or change yourself to suite your new situation(which i would also do).

Life aint fair, so don't be fair to it

Trust me it could be worse :lol:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:28 pm

Yes, a monkey sex slave could put your scrotem in a vice, then a deranged little squirrel could show up, chew off your only working right nut(unless you have 2) and run off with it whilst the monkey rapes you.... - whilst watching Reichu work

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:29 pm

oh..um crap damn.sorry i did not see this thred yesterday.ah what the hell i was too damn formal in my first topic...yeah hi.god i feel like such a noob right now.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Return to “Old Stickies”