Pictures thread 1.11 reboot

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:- inception image here -

I always knew you were Leonardo DiCaprio.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 pm

It's autumn~
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm

For you, maybe.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Nice scarf birdy.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 am

SPOILER: Show

Are Lizzy and I in the men's bathroom or the women's bathroom? You'll never know.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:18 am

Gee I wonder. . . Oh, and nice hair Mugwump. It suits you.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Are Lizzy and I in the men's bathroom or the women's bathroom? You'll never know.
With facilities like those, the architect must have been catering to some very interesting women.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:With facilities like those, the architect must have been catering to some very interesting women.

Those aren't urinals, they're wall bidets. Goddamn philistines.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm

With the last picture you posted, and then this one, I am very confused. To be frank, I hope it's a fat suit.

Although.. it is quite an eye-catcher, if that is what you're going for.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:12 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:
Are Lizzy and I in the men's bathroom or the women's bathroom? You'll never know.

It's a unisex bathroom.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 pm

View Original PostStryker wrote:I am very confused.

Good.

My weight fluctuates like crazy. In the past five years I've jumped around from 230lbs, down to 190, up to to 250, back down to 230, then up to 255, then up to 285, then to 300, then 310, then down to 305 and 300 again.

Or, if you're not American, that's 104kg, down 86, up to 113, down to 104, up to 115 up to 129 up to 136 up to 140 down to 138 and back down to 136.

I'm simply massive in general. My height and bone structure ensures that I always wear my extra baggage somewhat well. (Try and I guess I much I weighed in the last photo I posted in this thread.) Anyway, despite being the fattest I've ever been right now, there's an entire newspaper stuffed in my bra and around the blouse and I scrunched my face in just the right way to get all my neck flab to bunch up in all the right places.

Donut wrote:It's a unisex bathroom.

That wasn't an option.

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm

mmm, newspaper tits. My favourite~
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:unisex bathroom.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:22 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:It's a unisex bathroom.

Heh, here there were attempts at persuading the city government to add a third bathroom for LGBTs.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

I call for total desegregation of them. No one EVER cleans the men's rooms, but I've seen women's rooms with sofas and TVs in them!
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:12 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:I call for total desegregation of them. No one EVER cleans the men's rooms, but I've seen women's rooms with sofas and TVs in them!

Actually, studies have shown that womens' rooms tend to be much dirtier than mens'. So you might want to think twice about that.
[Became an administrator on July 1st, 2006.]

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I, personally, would like links to these studies that you suggest, drinian.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:40 pm

I know of that guy from University of Arizona that did a study not that long ago and found women's stuff in general has 4 times more bacteria then men's (this was a study at the workplace), and that women's public bathrooms had twice as much fecal matter than men's.

http://ag.arizona.edu/media/archives/6.11.html

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank you Ornette.
Last edited by Stryker on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moats of Quotes

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Reminder, this thread is for personal pictures and photography.
[Became an administrator on July 1st, 2006.]

Return to “Old Stickies”