Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

How old is that picture exactly?
___
I went ice skating recently... Good times were had.
SPOILER: Show
I slid into the group shot before it was to late.

Also, le gasp! Pictures with me smiling!

EDIT:
Decided to change my profile picture.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gets my seal of approval, Sanyu.

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Would you say it's wise to bet on his next fight?

I dunno, they never happen in our own yard. He tends to come back looking pretty rough (although I've never seen any of the other cats) and he is getting old.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Gets my seal of approval, Sanyu.

Anything with a vagina gets your seal of approval.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

SanyuMake
Embryo

Postby SanyuMake » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

^ Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Well, thank you for youl seal of approval, AngelNo13Bardiel, even if it might be for the wrong reason :P
ZapX - who said I have a vagin- *oh, God* I didn't say anything. xD
I'm just joking. Don't worry xD All of my parts are where they should be (?) xD

@ The PRPD - A couple of months, but I'm not sure. Time is relative, eh? :P
I can not see. I can not see the line that differs the "real" world, the world of real events, real people, reality in general, from MY world, world of my thoughts, my ideas, my characters, things that I like and I invented and brought up to my world. My imaginary world.
These worlds, both worlds, work together in symbiosis, merging every once in a while, and separating when the differences between them become too obvious.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 pm

View Original PostSanyuMake wrote:even if it might be for the wrong reason :P

Err...there's a wrong reason? I was merely stating that you're cute, I can't see how that gets misconstrued.

View Original PostZapX wrote:Anything with a vagina gets your seal of approval.

Not true, I am very discerning. We just never have any...let's call them 'those with severe appearance deficits', when it comes to the girls around here. Strange, now that I think about it...
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

SanyuMake
Embryo

Postby SanyuMake » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Err...there's a wrong reason? I was merely stating that you're cute, I can't see how that gets misconstrued.

No, no, I was just refering to ZapX's comment above. And, thank you, again :)
I can not see. I can not see the line that differs the "real" world, the world of real events, real people, reality in general, from MY world, world of my thoughts, my ideas, my characters, things that I like and I invented and brought up to my world. My imaginary world.
These worlds, both worlds, work together in symbiosis, merging every once in a while, and separating when the differences between them become too obvious.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

I went ice skating as well, a few months ago— my first time, nonetheless. I, too, had good times.

- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

SanyuMake
Embryo

Postby SanyuMake » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:I went ice skating as well, a few months ago— my first time, nonetheless. I, too, had good times.

You fell here, right? :P
Poor thing.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

I spent the whole day monday cleaning my room, even going as far as to install hooks for organizing cables. Today, my server broke down, and I had to tear apart all the boxes looking for parts to build a replacement because I stupidly didn't have one ready. The replacement still isn't built, but this is what it looks like now (this isn't the messiest part of the room, but it's representative):

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

Postby Kaname Langley » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

View Original PostSanyuMake wrote:

Old photograph, old haircut, but I look exactly the same O.o

:w00: Im a girl, but Wow to you :exalt: :exalt: :exalt: :exalt: :exalt:
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:20 am

I see this picture of a pretty girl with brown hair and glasses and I immediately think of Mari Makinami. Evangelion is messing me up.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am

SanyuMake is hot.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 am

Hey, Evageeks, don't be creepy.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

bigbadtyrant
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby bigbadtyrant » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:Hey, Evageeks, don't be creepy.

and with that in mind i'll carefully word my response. SanyuMake looks very FETCHING, and i say that in a very discreet manner...
From the shadows i come!!!

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 am

@PRD: Nice pics. Do you know all of these people?

@Sanyu: Very nice pic. You now have the majority of EvaGeeks eating out of the, errrrr, palm of your hand. Yeah, that's it.

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:I see this picture of a pretty girl with brown hair
I was hoping her hair was red and wasn't just a trick of the lighting. It's tough being the only ginger around here... Being the only male ginger is infinitely worse. :(
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

Postby A.T. Fish » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 am

It seems her hair is kind of a reddish light brown, the light could be deceptive in the pic.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:08 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:@PRD: Nice pics. Do you know all of these people?

Most of them, yes. They're my senior classmates and some of them are good friends of mine and a few of them I consider close friends.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:@PRD: Nice pics. Do you know all of these people?

@Sanyu: Very nice pic. You now have the majority of EvaGeeks eating out of the, errrrr, palm of your hand. Yeah, that's it.

I was hoping her hair was red and wasn't just a trick of the lighting. It's tough being the only ginger around here... Being the only male ginger is infinitely worse. :(

Don't worry my hair turns red-brown during the summer :nyao:
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 am

So, last Christmas pictures are late.
Also, all of these include one or both of my sisters (except for the last one). Don't go gettin' creepy with them. -______-

Also, my hair has some red in it... ._. (my sister's has more red in it). It's more apparent in the summer.
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm

View Original Postbirdyofthemoongoddess wrote:So, last Christmas pictures are late.
Also, all of these include one or both of my sisters (except for the last one). Don't go gettin' creepy with them. -______-

Also, my hair has some red in it... ._. (my sister's has more red in it). It's more apparent in the summer.

Summer Redheads unite!
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Return to “Old Stickies”