End of Evangelion Last A and Last B

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Strayn
Adam

End of Evangelion Last A and Last B

Postby Strayn » Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 am

Are there videos of the alternate Last A and Last B endings for EoE? or are they just scenarios that never got animated?
Gainax?
Trollnax.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 am

They never went past storyboard stage IIRC. Certainly they were never animated

Strayn
Adam

Postby Strayn » Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 am

A shame. Well, that ends that. Lock please.
Gainax?
Trollnax.

juaxoo
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby juaxoo » Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Anno: "Alright, people, we gotta finish EoE today, give me some ideas"

Crew: "Sir, we are still trying to figure out an ending for it, you've really made it hard for us to come up with an ending to something mind-fuck like that!"

Anno: "Fuck you all! I am god, and if other gods don't like it they know where to find me.

Crew: "err..uhm...uh, well we have come up with two endings here, please check this out"

*Hands Last A and Last B script to Anno*

Anno: *ignores the two endings* "Actually, I've just come up with the perfect ending: Have Shinji reject Rei's hot incest sex, and then spawn on a beach, and with a wounded Asuka with dressings similar to Rei's beside him, the camera pans to Rei's head and body and blood everywhere, then we have Shinji choking Asuka, a dying Asuka puts her hand on Shinji's face, he then stops and cries. With Shinji's tear dropped on Asuka's cheek, says 'I feel disgusted' and then the credits roll."

Crew: "......why?"

Anno: "because I said so"

Crew: "...o-ok"

I am very sorry in advance

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”