Metal Gear Solid

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:01 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I thought Portable Ops wasn't considered canon because it messes up story elements with Col Campbell/other characters, not just because Kojima didn't work on it?

So, I don't know much about Rising, but I hope it doesn't screw up Raiden's character. I liked him just fine in MGS 2 & 4.

Rising mostly just does raiden normally..........then has a bit of regression by the time we reach monsoon and then ends the game somewhere close to where he started........i think. (risings ending is a bit ambiguous about that)
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:13 pm

PO is canon, it's even referred to once at the beginning of PW. On the first mission, Miller says, "Finally we can leave all that crap in San Hieronymo behind." San Hieronymo was the peninsula where PO takes place.

Rising actually makes Raiden even better IMO. He's less mopey than he was in 4, has a cynical side, and also has a lot of funny moments. Rising is a great hack n' slash, but don't expect any stealth or a 5-star story. Still really fun for what it is.

And I'm pretty sure the Legacy Collection doesn't include PO or Twin Snakes. *Edit* Yep, just checked and the Legacy Collection only includes the Kojima games. There's no PO or Twin Snakes on there.
[Redacted]

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm

View Original PostIronEvangelion wrote:PO is canon, it's even referred to once at the beginning of PW. On the first mission, Miller says, "Finally we can leave all that crap in San Hieronymo behind." San Hieronymo was the peninsula where PO takes place.

Pretty sure that's a dig. Kojima has said that some aspects of it are ok, but that most of the game doesn't fit in with the story of MGS.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:54 pm

You may be right, I just checked Konami's official timeline and it doesn't show up (although it does on some others). Still, if it is non-canon, it's strange that they would bother referencing a non-canon game so directly in a canon game at all. The Acid games were never mentioned in the Solid series, and Ghost Babel only got an obscure easter egg in MGS2. And as far as events in the timeline being changed, that's pretty typical in the MGS series.
[Redacted]

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was a dig at PO. They love breaking the fourth wall.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Reading the replies since my last post I see that there is still more to unearth about this game. :faint: (And I have barely even started on that reddit link!)

And so, I must press for more information:
Endgame spoilers  SPOILER: Show

Reeling as I was at the time, somehow I completely missed that the punch-the-mirror scene is happening years later while Solid Snake is killing Venom's men outside at Outer Heaven. I thought he was bloody in that scene because I had gotten him bloody fighting off the mechanized unit in the final (real) mission. In my defense, I was very distracted by my thoughts. :lol:

There's an "Ending 4"? Meaning there's an ending 2 and 3 I haven't seen?! Or maybe I've already seen more than one ending and didn't realize they counted as "endings" -- the credits after Quiet's mission were certainly very ending-like, but the same was true after Skull Face died, and Quiet's departure didn't feel like an ending since Quiet was an optional side-story from the beginning (right? I was given the choice to kill her, so I presume that if I had taken it, that would have been it and the game would have gone on as normal just without Quiet's scenes).

I'm at least aware that there's some kind of Mission 51 that's unavailable to anyone who didn't purchase the Limited Edition, and also some kind of ending that has something to do with nukes. I've not looked into them beyond that because I don't want to read too much about anything I haven't at least seen for myself first. So assuming that the "Truth" ending counts as one and Mission 51 counts as another, that's a total of three "endings" I know of. Is "Ending 4" something completely different or one of these?

Funny story: Although I had no desire to produce nukes anyway after they were introduced as an option because I didn't think they fit the story given what happened in Ground Zeroes, I couldn't figure out how to produce them anyway, not that I was looking very hard. The same could be said of Battle Gear; as far as my experience of the story went, after its introduction Battle Gear effectively disappeared entirely. I saw it exactly once.

Yet more processing of the ending:
Yet more endgame thoughts  SPOILER: Show

A day can make quite a difference. While part of me is still hurting and reeling, I've decided I'm actually totally okay with Phantom Boss being a memetic clone, just not its execution.

I was talking with a friend on the phone today about what I'd said on EvaGeeks. Repeating to him my idea where the original Big Boss turns out to be the David Hayter Big Boss we knew from Peace Walker and before allowed me to feel the thrill and excitement that I think I would have felt if I had been telling him something that I had actually experienced instead of merely imagined, cementing my opinion of how awesome it would have been and how much better it would have helped me swallow the revelation. It could have been such a brilliant twist, certainly the best in the MGS series, a ruse reaching all the way into the casting, and now the missed opportunity feels like this enormous void because I have seen the mountain and realized that I will only ever be able to imagine the view from its top. I merely described it on here before; in this conversation with my friend, I really felt it.

That's how I knew that what really bothered me was much less the what than the how.

Having said these things, I realize why it could never have been. At least one reason, and possibly the biggest, is that characters' voice actors have changed throughout the series and imbuing this one with in-universe significance would have raised unnecessary and distracting suspicions about past and future changes. MGS4 Big Boss was voiced by someone else too; players would be led to question his identity (then again, I began doing so after this revelation regardless) and future stories would have to work against the expectation that any other Big Boss but Hayter is another not-Solid-Snake's-dad. So while an execution like this would have made the game itself stellar in my opinion (even more so than I already believed before the reveal), it would probably have had negative unintended consequences for the rest of the series. (Maybe one could say that about any number of revelations in the series, but still.)

Other factors affecting my reception of the ending might be considered essentially random. A big mark on it was a result of how little of a fuck I gave about the custom appearance I was asked to create at game start, and that was a result of playing in front of friends whom I didn't want to bore. If I had taken time and care to craft a visage I had actually cared about and been led to believe I'd actually be playing through a significant part of the story with (which is totally how they set it up), maybe I would have felt differently. Maybe putting in that time would have inspired me to want to use that face too and therefore tackle more of those online missions or whatever where you do. Heck, I think the story would make more sense all around if the game had forced you to continue at least for a while with your custom face before finding some in-story excuse to revert it back to Snake's (and then in the reveal have the first surgery turn out to be a lie).

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:@Monk: Funny enough, you can unlock that certain character as early as chapter 1, like we have in our second playthrough. I really hope you'll reply to the spoiler'ed discussion you've missed, once you complete the game. I love hearing your thoughts ^_^

Thanks. :kaos_bow: And I'll get to it all in time, but I wanted to single this part-of-a-post out for now to say: I actually did unlock that person in Chapter 1, as a result of a friend stumbling upon them when I was watching him play. I left the room (IRL I mean) as soon as the cutscene started, knowing a spoiler was afoot, and I'm so glad I did.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Kind of occupied with MGS3 (noticing some nice connections to V) right now, so I'll be brief, but
SPOILER: Show
Ending 4 has to do with the nukes and ties in nicely to MG2's plot. It looks like it will take a long time to get, so if you want to be spoiled about it, I can oblige, or the rest of the internet can.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:34 pm

EDIT: Do you have links to appropriate videos of "Mission 51" and "Ending 4", Zap? I want to be as surprised as possible so I don't want to go looking for them myself, nor would I really have the context to be able to decide what I should watch, I just want to click, watch, and be wowed.

Getting around to posts I missed from before I had finished the game:

View Original PostZapX replying to IronEvangelion wrote:I get where you're coming from
don't click it, Monk :P  SPOILER: Show
but being so deeply attached, he needs to feel the full power of her ending as Kojima intended. The phantom pain is part of the experience.

Zap was right and knows me well, even if it didn't pan out that way for me because I finished the game too soon afterwards to have that effect.

View Original PostZapX wrote:I thought the game was great, and outside of MGS4 wrapping everything in a nice little bow (for the most part), MGS has always left you with more questions than answers. You have to do some digging and figure things out for yourself, and it's always been that way.

I've never dug especially hard into an MGS game's ending because I always felt like everything was explained that needed it. V is the sole exception, but that has led me to really dig in for the first time -- I never replayed Peace Walker, and I only replayed 2 and 3 for the sheer fun of it rather than as part of looking for answers. Like you and SSD I just might do a second playthrough -- did you select the "Delete save data" option from the main menu to do it?

Come to think of it I guess I really am replaying more for kicks than answers, because I feel like I understand everything I need to minus what's probably covered in YouTube videos of content I haven't seen that I either can't see or won't want to put in the effort to see.

You're probably too young to remember this, but MGS2 was received in an incredibly similar way by fans.

I played that game back then, and I received the ending quite positively. :lol: (I also never really looked online for a popular reaction -- I generally don't go seeking what the rest of the world thinks about a game I enjoyed.) It was the single most extreme mindscrew feeling I'd ever felt out of a video game, and I've never experienced it again. Part of that might be because the context cannot be repeated; I had been playing it late at night at a time when I should not have been up, so I was in an otherworldly state to begin with when the mindfuckery started.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:08 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:EDIT: Do you have links to appropriate videos of "Mission 51" and "Ending 4", Zap? I want to be as surprised as possible so I don't want to go looking for them myself, nor would I really have the context to be able to decide what I should watch, I just want to click, watch, and be wowed.

Sure. Ep 51 is just mockups and some badly shaded, barely finished cutscenes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e0LoFh8ew

The other ending is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4uSkAACoHc

read after watching  SPOILER: Show
It's achieved when all nukes in FOB mode are disposed of, apparently. This was found by datamining, so it only shows 1 disarmed. This all ties into the story of MG2 where all the world's nukes have been disarmed and disposed of, which explains why Big Boss with Metal Gear is seen as such a huge threat.

I felt the same about MGS2 and didn't really get the backlash it got (when it came out, at least). When I was a bit older and had read up on deconstruction, Postmodern thought, mimetics, etc. I appreciated it that much more.

What I meant by figuring things out for yourself is just replaying and taking in the lore, drawing connections, picking up on the details hidden in plain sight that you glanced over before. Then constructing the over-arcing story. Kind of like what we used to do with Eva on EGF. All of the games, at least for me, are very deep and full of potential analyses and talking points. Science, Philosophy, Sociology, Literature, whatever. And of course, it always leaves you wondering about something that wasn't explained.

And yeah, we just deleted the save. I backed up the old one just in case, but I'm already at almost the same team levels halfway through this round, lol.

EDIT: Bonus Quiet comic http://chop-stuff.tumblr.com/post/129673250541/based-on-my-new-favourite-quiet-headcanon-this-is

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:26 am

I clicked, I watched, I wowed.

Thanks, that's exactly what I'd been looking for. :kaos_bow:

On 'Mission 51'  SPOILER: Show

That video provided the kind of conclusion I had been looking for to the one last major unresolved plot element that remained in TPP -- Eli and Sahelanthropus. The story of V now feels complete to me, and whatever else needs filling is probably contained in MG1 and MG2 (like, is Sahelanthropus the titular Metal Gear of MG1?), of which I know very little except that much of their stories have been invalidated over time, assuming they had all that much to begin with given the era in which they were made.

There are places the story could go from here, but as with everything that has come out after MGS4, it's totally optional. Everything from Peace Walker onward (in release order, I mean) has been essentially a side-story generating primarily self-contained content that just happens to fit into an available niche in the larger story; most of what happens in Peace Walker and even in V has nothing to do with any other game and adds nothing to them. Paz and Quiet? They fill no role implied by nor needed by MGS1-4 -- but holy hell am I glad I got to experience their stories.

On 'Ending 4'  SPOILER: Show

When I watched this video I just assumed it was some kind of non-canon ending. It wasn't until I read what Zap said that I learned that "a world without nukes" happens in the Metal Gear timeline! Clearly, I don't know my MG lore. So this ending is in fact canon? Interesting, because I was confused as all hell -- I thought that Metal Gear Zeke would turn out to be the original Metal Gear, and then that Sahelanthropus would, but if the nuke is a factor in MG2 that makes it sound like -- like I've totally got the wrong idea about something. :lol:

I think I've now seen all the so-called endings the game has, though I'm not sure which ones count as endings. This is ending 4, and it seems that "Truth" is #3, so what were 1 and 2? Skull Face and Quiet?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found this while looking back through the topic: "This is a 4th ending since there's Chapter 1 end, Quiet end, Truth end/Paz mini-arc post-credits, then this." I see, so I guessed right.

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:SkullFace was at least hammy as hell voice actor wise, but

I had no idea before this topic that anyone thought that Skull Face nor Miller were anything less than awesome. I thought Skull Face in particular really stole the show with his acting. The very few times Miller stood out to me in anything short of a positive light, there was nothing worse about his voice-acting to me than I'll likely think about any performance.

ZapX wrote:I didn't have a permission slip for this feels trip...

Major endgame  SPOILER: Show

I read this first between beating the game and watching the videos for the other endings, then I read it again after those videos (which I mention only because I no longer felt like I was missing anything) and had to put effort into not tearing up. ;_;

Major endgame  SPOILER: Show

That comic does something very important for me: It makes the twist that I've had such a hard time accepting seem all the better for how it makes Quiet's relationship with Venom Snake all the more special, because it recontextualizes his relationship with her as something more unique, and gives new context to my relationship to her as a player. Quiet now holds a role in Venom's life and story that she would not have been able to hold with Jack. If that had been Jack instead of Venom, the equivalent would have been a vision of probably The Boss. So I guess in the end I agree with SSD but not for what the memetic clone angle means for Jack's story but for what it means for, of all people's, Quiet's, and to a lesser extent Venom's.

Quiet didn't fall in love with the legend -- she fell in love with "me".
System Administrator

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 am

Y'alls are making me mad that I'm only at 64% completion.

Gotta get those S-ranks!

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:I clicked, I watched, I wowed.

Glad you liked them. Touching on a few things:

Big Huge Endgame  SPOILER: Show
Kojima has said that he doesn't want to remake MG1 or 2 because he would have to rewrite large parts of them and he doesn't really want to do that, so I'm thinking that's why he wrote in the connections that V has to them. The Metal Gears in the first two games are different, and made by Dr. Madnar. However, Rex from MGS1 looks to have the same head so it's not inconceivable that the Patriots/US Army would have used parts of Huey's (well, Granin's) design. I do think you have to take a lot of MG1 and 2 plot points and how they fit in with a grain of salt, being that Kojima never expected to make anything other than MG1, let alone all that he has up to now.

That said, as MG2 goes, I would call the 4th ending canon because it fits in with the opening story of "the Cold War has thawed and the threat of nuclear war is a thing of the past". Also, we don't know how long it took. It may have taken into the mid 90's in game time to disarm all of those. I did love all the nods to the Boss (Joy) in the ending on the monument and from Big Boss.

We've been playing through the other games in the series as well and it's pretty interesting to see some of the links that you would pay no mind to without playing V. For instance, Granin compares his Metal Gear to the missing link and sells/gives the plans to Huey, who builds Sahelanthropus, which is also called the missing link. Nothing that changes the story overall in a huge way, but really helps to tie things together and build on the lore.

I loved the voiced acting too. I didn't like Miller's character so much on a personal level, with all of his whiny incredulity, but Downes did a fine job with him. Skull face was just awesome. There are a handful of silly or hammy lines from them both, like Miller and his hamburgers, or this gem from Skull Face, but I think that adds a lot to the feel and spirit of the game.

As far as Quiet and BB/Venom goes, there are a lot of people who would postulate that she was going to kill Ishmael, knowing he was BB. Ahab was the "patient in the next bed who saw her face". Given that, it's entirely possible she knows all the time (at least after the assassination attempt and being captured) that he isn't the real Big Boss. I'm not sure whether any of that was the intent of the writers, but it's something to think about.

Also, for more feels, check out this awesome Truth Trailer made by KefkaProductions. He has a lot of other MGS related fan trailers that are sure to bring out the emotions too. NB, everyone, this entire thing is pure endgame spoilers. Don't watch if you haven't finished everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDZUfRsFmg

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Monk: Oh, I definitely think
SPOILER: Show
Quiet and Venom/Medic's relationship is important on its own. Medics need some love too. :wink: Though, I do like the light it puts Jack's female relationships in. During the rain scene (way before the ending revelations), I thought to myself: "Wow, maybe Jack's actually healed enough to find love, for real...But that's too happy for Kojima since Jack said he'd kill her if needed."

Honestly, you could say that TPP is Quiet's story while the driving force of revenge within the game is Miller's.

All the voice actors were spot-on for sure. So much that I still would LOVE an MG 1-2 with Hayter = Solid and Sutherland = Venom/Big Boss, but MGS4 gave us plenty of fan service and feels. Especially if Kojima doesn't see the need for remakes of MG 1-2, which is his call as MGS is his baby. Dunno if you saw my 1 post where I said Anno = Eva as Kojima = MGS regarding putting their heart and soul into these stories. I really would love to know what they think of each other's works!

EDIT: Almost forgot: At the start of the game, you can actually say "those magic words again" to Miller. (Triangle button on PS4.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:14 am

Finally completed TPP last night. Fantastic game through and through, though I do have a few gripes about it. I think I'll write up my complete thoughts once I am better able to summarize them and I'm not so tired. :lol:
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Skulls Unit  SPOILER: Show

:lol:
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:04 am

:hitthetable:

That's pretty much what my reactions were on each mission that that came up in the credits. Did not enjoy having to face the Skulls at all, more so in the Extreme difficulty missions. Though, that could just be more of me not being as good at MGS than I used to be :lol:
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Giji Shinka » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 am

These were found on a Japanese site:

PROLOGUE AWAKENING
CHAPTER1 REVENGE
CHAPTER2 RACE
CHAPTER3 PEACE
CHAPTER4 COURAGE
CHAPTER5 FACE
EPILOGUE  OUTER HEAVEN

[url]http://fox.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poverty/1442495068/l50[/url]

I don't know if this is legit or fake.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 am

View Original PostGiji Shinka wrote:These were found on a Japanese site:

I immediately doubt it. :shakehead: 5 chapters and an epilogue? The game took me 125 hours to beat with just 2.

Also not the only chapter "leak" it seems.

LoL at this headline from the same google search: "The hunt for closure in Metal Gear Solid 5 is its biggest fans' white whale".
System Administrator

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:31 am

I didn't mind the white whale article because the author actually gives the chapter three theorists/Never Be Game Over crowd the benefit of the doubt, especially as the MSX tapes decode theory seems so convincing (and the secrets they've found already are pretty cool). I really hope there is a chapter three hidden away somewhere - even if it's just a cutscene or one mission - or if it has to be DLC. Anything that gives me more main story to play I'm completely down for. Here's the link for reference sake: http://www.gamesradar.com/hunt-closure-metal-gear-solid-5-its-biggest-fans-white-whale/

Although, has to be said, some of the crew over in that particular subreddit are beyond denial and completely deluded.

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Also not the only chapter "leak" it seems.

Wow, in retrospect this looks super convincing because they've minced in the real episode titles. Even reading some of the made up ones tingles my imagination.

It really is a shame with the whole Konami situation. Not only would we have gotten episode 51 (and potentially more), but due to MGSV's open ended nature and world, the opportunities for expansion packs and story DLC is nigh on infinite. Imagine a set of missions set in the late-80s/early-90s playing as Grey Fox or even just continuing the exploits of Diamond Dogs and Venom Snake.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

GAP
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GAP » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote: It really is a shame with the whole Konami situation. Not only would we have gotten episode 51 (and potentially more), but due to MGSV's open ended nature and world, the opportunities for expansion packs and story DLC is nigh on infinite. Imagine a set of missions set in the late-80s/early-90s playing as Grey Fox or even just continuing the exploits of Diamond Dogs and Venom Snake.

That would be awesome but Konami might not do it due to whole Kojima conflict.
Fall into GAP! Guernsey Adams Pierre

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”