List all the video games you own.

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:20 pm

Huh, you're a girl, Mali? That's cool, I didn't know that.

Also, since I made that list, I bought:

PSP
Mega Man: Powered Up
Me and My Katamari
Guilty Gear Judgment

GameCube
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:44 pm

What do you think of those PSP games? I'm currently looking for some new ones. Valkyrie Profile kicks some serious ass, but that doesn't mean I'm limited to just one game.
I'll post my list as soon as I can remember, it could take some time. Not because I have a huge list, but so many have been taken away it might be hard to recall.
This signature is currently undergoing maintenance...Check back for updates in the near future!

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:35 am

Valkyrie Profile DOES kick some serious ass. Awesome storyline, with some really original gameplay. I'm a big fan of Star Ocean, so naturally, I like VP, as well. Anyway, my opinions on those PSP games...

Mega Man Powered Up: Excellent. You need to get this, if you're a fan of Mega Man or a fan of 2D platformers in general. It's MM1, with the following: a really cutesy new style, two new Robot Masters (Time Man, Oil Man), a level builder (building MM stages ground up. It's nice and detailed too, It's great), a challenge mode, where you can do about 100 platforming puzzles (doing all 100 unlocks Proto Man for play), and if you kill a Robot Master without using it's weakness at all, you get to unlock them for general use in stages; their special weapons are unlimited, basically, among other goodies. For a big Mega Man fan like me, it's really awesome.

Me and My Katamari: It's like the other Katamari games; and no less addicting. In case you've been living under a rock, it's about rolling up objects to make your Katamari (ball you roll around) bigger. It controls surprisingly well for the PSP, but the controls do have a bit of a learning curve, like the PS2 games. The storyline in this one is that the King of all Cosmos, the most eccentric guy in the universe, takes his family to earth on vacation, but a storm destroys a bunch of islands there; you need to roll up a bunch of stuff, to make islands. The music is a mix of new stuff and mainstays from the series. It's a lot of fun.

Guilty Gear Judgment: It's a two pack; it comes with the Judgment side scrolling Guilty Gear themed brawler (which i've yet to play), and the GGX2#RELOAD game. Guilty Gear games are 2D fighters; technical, balanced, and pretty tough, for beginners to fighting games. It's my opinion that as of now, GGX2 is the best 2D fighter ever made (best version out right now is GGX2: Slash, but America never got it, but that will be replaced by Accent-Core that is coming soon here to Wii and PS2). If you love 2D fighting games, this is absolutely great, if you don't have the Xbox version of #RELOAD already. Sadly, no game sharing. Not too much 2 player aspects, unless a friend also owns it. If multiplayer is a must for you in fighting games, get GGX2#RELOAD on the Xbox if you have one, or plain ole GGX2 on the PS2. Oh, and GG: Isuka is 4 player. Guilty Gear is awesome.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:32 am

I just bought FF III for my DS. It's pretty fun and it’s a nice return to the old turn based fighting style I like better than the newer hack n' slash run around style that is becoming prevalent nowadays in RPGs.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Addendum:

PS2
+ Xenosaga: Episode II
+ Xenosaga: Episode III
+ Katamari Damacy

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:46 pm

XS2 is alright, the combat system is nice and tactical but battles take a really long time (they actually increased HP counts in the US version of XS2) but the VAing isn't great. And it introduces the ES Battles (which suck in XS2, but rule in XS3). It's an okay game, but it's the weakest in the series. XS3 is the best game in the series, IMO. Excellent game, though the battle system is a tad simpler than the other two.

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:00 am

Trigger's Elysium wrote:Details about PSP games

VP needs a sequel, the storyline felt shorter than it could have been. Maybe I'm just greedy though. I can't play Silmeria since I don't have a PS2.
Although I had heard of games in those series, I have never played any, thus why I asked. Why is it called Guilty Gear? When I first heard of it I thought it was some hentai game since there were no details given. I avoided it for sometime because of that. I'll give those games a shot.

To be continued
This signature is currently undergoing maintenance...Check back for updates in the near future!

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 am

Snowshadow Falcon wrote:Why is it called Guilty Gear? When I first heard of it I thought it was some hentai game since there were no details given. I avoided it for sometime because of that. I'll give those games a shot.

The unknown = hgames? They'd be pretty crappy hgames too, seeing as all of them are T rated...

Anyway. It's called Guilty Gear because one of the game's plot points revolves around a bioweapon called a Gear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty_Gear_%28series%29

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 am

No, the title kinda sounded like something a h-game would be called and that's all I knew at the time. I know, it was a weird connection.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:XS2 is alright, the combat system is nice and tactical but battles take a really long time (they actually increased HP counts in the US version of XS2) but the VAing isn't great. And it introduces the ES Battles (which suck in XS2, but rule in XS3). It's an okay game, but it's the weakest in the series. XS3 is the best game in the series, IMO. Excellent game, though the battle system is a tad simpler than the other two.

Looking forward to it.

Presently I'm trying to attain all of the unlockables in SC3, which is a task I'm finding to be daunting because that game is so fucking hard. I'm a vet of the first two and have Lizardman and Taki down, but this thing is so wildly unbalanced and random (is there a hidden "luck" stat in here somewhere?) that I have a growing bald spot on the right side of my head. And then the merchandise in the Stores is obscenely expensive... Gah, Katamari's more fun anyway.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Vane
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Vane » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:06 pm

Here's my tiny list of games that I have.

PC

Duke Nukem 3D
Goblins II
Goblins III
Titan Quest
Half-Life 2
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
The Sims 2
Doom - Collector's Edition
Driv3r
Medieval II: Total War
A Bard's Tale
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
Mafia
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Sin Episodes: Emergence
Farcry
Painkiller
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
The Godfather: The Game
Second Sight
Age of Empires III
Prey
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Call of Duty
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring
Truecrime: Streets of LA
Guild Wars
Alien Versus Predator 2: Gold Edition
Just Cause
Unreal Tournament 2004
Grand Theft Auto I
Grand Theft Auto II
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Black and White Deluxe
Black and White 2
Black and White 2: Battle of the Gods
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
City of Heroes: Collector's DVD Edition
GUN
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
Company of Heroes
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: The Shivering Isles
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth
Half-Life Platinum Collection
Rome: Total War
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Age of Empires 2: Gold Edition
Warcraft 3
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy
Icewind Dale
The Wheel of Time
Baldur's Gate 2
Quake 2
Quake 3: Arena
Battlefront
Battlefield 1942
Doom 3
Hitman 2
Evil Genius
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2
Lego star Wars
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Battlefront 2
Battlefield 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Halo
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Republic Commando
The Movies
Diablo
Diablo: Hellfire
Diablo 2
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
City of Villains Collector's DVD Edition
Everquest: Ruins of Kunark
Everquest: Scars of Velious
Everquest: Shadows of Luclin
Everquest: Planes of Power
Counter-Strike: Source
Garry's Mod 10

XBOX 360

Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Viva Pinata
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead or Alive 4
Kameo: Elements of Power
Overlord
The Darkness
Burnout: Revenge
Crackdown

XBOX

Destroy All Humans!
Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Dead or Alive Ultimate

N64

007 Goldeneye
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Smash Bros

... Have several more but lent the console and the games to a friend.

GameCube

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
The Simpsons: Hit and Run
Soul Calibur II
Hunter: The Reckoning
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six 3
TimeSplitters: 2
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Turok: Evolution
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Serious Sam: Next Encounter
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Robotech: Battlecry
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Aggressive Inline
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
The Simpsons: Road Rage
Metroid Prime
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Army Men: Sarge's War
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance
James Bond 007 in Agent Under Fire
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Star Wars The Clone Wars
The Sims: Bustin' Out
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Melee

Also have a NES and Genesis, but didn't exactly want to find them just to look up the games.

Now that I think about it, at about $20.00 a game, that is a bunch of money I could of spent on something else.($3100 dollars, and that's if each game was 20.00, and quite a few were up around $50.00 at the time)

Malichinari
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Malichinari » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:41 pm

I just added FFXII to my list.

Apparently there is a glitch in the game so that certain PS2 controllers with an "A" on the back of them don't cooperate with game, you can't open the menu or the map. Now I've got to go pick up another controller.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:52 pm

How do you get around to playing all those PC games, Vane? Do you have the hard drive of a God?

As for FFXII; it's alright. It's fun in small bursts. Good dialogue writing in it, too. Pity they made the main character some useless guy just along for the ride. *shrug*

Vane
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Vane » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:32 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:How do you get around to playing all those PC games, Vane? Do you have the hard drive of a God?

I usually just get the game, play it to my hearts content, become bored with it and uninstall it once I pick up a new game. Then wait around for my memory to forget about the games storyline and pick it back up. I actually have a rather small hard drive (120GB), so I can't really play any of them whenever I want without having to sacrifice another game. :cry:

This coming Fall I can really see my XBOX 360 collection growing with numerous great titles coming out. :D

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:57 pm

Well, as more stuff to add, I just bought God Hand for thr PS2.

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:51 pm

*sigh*
Well, here's the short list of what I can remember of a not much longer list. I bet you can guess which ones were gifts and the like; I should have returned them but for whatever reason I didn't.
Off topic, as kids did anyone else have limits on how long you could play? My parents had this ridiculous rule that on the days I was allowed to play, I could only do so for 20 minutes unless we were on some car trip. True, there are more things to do in life other than playing video games, but this rule was over the top in my opinion.

Xbox (My brothers managed to get this taken away semi-permanently, going on two years now):
2002 Fifa World Cup
2006 Fifa Soccer
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (Complete with horrendous loading times!!!)
Fuzion Frenzy
Harry Potter: CoS, Quidditch
LotR: FotR, RotK, The Third Age
A couple racing games, one track and one off-road
Erm, I think that section is supposed to be twice as long, lets move on to the next section...

Game Boy (In all its incarnations, I own three):
Pokemon: Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Pinball :lol:
Super Mario Advance (I think that's what it's called...)
Mario Kart Advance
Star Wars Episode 2 >_<
LoTR: TTT, Third Age
Some Tony Hawk skateboarding game
LoZ: A Link to the Past/Four Swords 8)
+ more...

PSP:
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Guilty Gear: Judgement
(The one list I truly can remember! And both those games get the 8) from me)

PC:
KOTOR I
Age of Mythology
Battle for Middle-Earth 2
Elder Scrolls III & IV
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Guild Wars
Guild Wars Factions

@Trigger: Thanks for the recommendations, I haven't tried the first two yet but I've really been enjoying Guilty Gear so far. The enemy AI in Judgement is fairly laughable (If you use a projectile attack across a gap they will still try to run at you only to fall in the gap :roll: ), but fun if I just want to beat the crap out of a ton of foes. I prefer #Reload.

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:40 pm

my boss at Mr. Movies is retireing so the store is selling most of whats there. though when it started all employies got first dibs on everything. so i've added a few addions to my collection

N64:
Starfox64

PSX:
Final Fantasy VIII
Final fantasy IV Chronicles
Crono Trigger

PS2:
Bloody Roar 4
Phantasy Star Universe
Growlanser Generations
.Hack// G.U. Vol2: Reminisce

What wasn't gotten through Mr.Movies

Xbox 360:
Bioshock

i'll be adding these to my first post in this thread.
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:08 pm

I got Rune Factory for my DS. It's a decent game.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Toji
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Toji » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:01 pm

PS2
- Capcom vs. Snk 2
- Onimusha 1-3
- Steel Lancer Arena International
- Metal Slug 5
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Lego Star Wars I & II
- Devil May Cry 1 & 3
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy XII
- Kingdom Hearts I & II
- DDR SuperNOVA
- GTA: San Andreas
- Zone of the Enders & 2nd Runner
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- DDRMAX 2
- DDR Extreme
- Guilty Gear XX
- DBZ Budokai 3
- Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King

PS1
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Final Fantasy VII

SNES
- Wrestlemania
- Super R-Type
- Mario Kart
- Street Fighter II Turbo
- Yoshi's Island
- Donald in Maui Mallard
- Mechwarrior 3050
- Starwing
- Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2

GB
- Mario Land
- Wario Land
- Kirby's Dream land

PC
- Red Alert
- Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge
- Quake
- Hexen
- Need for Speed 2
- Duke Nukem 3D
- StarCraft

MaggotMaster
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby MaggotMaster » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:05 pm

Has anyone ITT said Dawn of War yet I want to make one of you my PWNIE
I'M TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO COMMUNISM WITH MY GODLESS SOCIALIST INTERNET BRAIN WAVES YOU CAPITALIST PIG DOG

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”