This Tuesday, the game of the year comes out...

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

This Tuesday, the game of the year comes out...

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Mon May 28, 2007 11:21 pm

...and no, it's not Mario Party 8. Nintendorks, sit the hell down. Of course, it's Forza Motorsport 2.
For the record, here's the cars with which I will own your sorry asses with on Live:
And ESPECIALLY this terror:
Oooh, I've been waiting for this moment ever since I got my Xbox 360. Gran Turismo will look like Crusin' Exotica in comparision. Bow down to the new king of console sim racers. 8)
myspoonistoobigmyspoonistoobigmyspoonistoobig... I am a banana!

AuthenticM
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby AuthenticM » Tue May 29, 2007 1:45 am

Polyphony Digital owns Turn 10. Gran Turismo 5 will blow this game.
In my case, I refuse to go easy on the ignorant, regardless of degree. Hitler was ignorant. Joshua C. Whatshisface is ignorant. To me, they're in the same category of ignorant and stupid people who should have been left in some isolated corner of the world where they couldn't bother anyone. --The Eva Monkey

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 10:28 am

AuthenticM wrote:Polyphony Digital owns Turn 10. Gran Turismo 5 will blow this game.

State your fucking reason. You sound like a goddamn fanboi.

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:35 am

AuthenticM wrote:Polyphony Digital owns Turn 10. Gran Turismo 5 will blow this game.

I laugh in your face. 50 variants on the same overrated car, no online play, and the same goddamn bumper car gameplay and braindead AI sunk GT4. And GT5 will apparently have gimped damage for the race cars only. Weak. :oops:

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 10:41 am

ferrarimanf355 wrote:

I laugh in your face. 50 variants on the same overrated car, no online play, and the same goddamn bumper car gameplay and braindead AI sunk GT4. And GT5 will apparently have gimped damage for the race cars only. Weak. :oops:

He's got nothing but lol GT5 punz j00 lol wut.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am

ferrarimanf355 wrote:

I laugh in your face.

Quote of the year. :D
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue May 29, 2007 5:12 pm

I CAME INTO THE TOPIC EXPECTING MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3

I WAS SORELY DISSAPOINTED

MY REACTION WAS LIKE THIS

>=(
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Tue May 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:I CAME INTO THE TOPIC EXPECTING MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3

I WAS SORELY DISSAPOINTED

MY REACTION WAS LIKE THIS

>=(

GET THAT WEAKSAUCE CRAP OUTTA HERE! :x

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue May 29, 2007 5:15 pm

MML, weaksauce?

You don't know what you just started...
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Tue May 29, 2007 5:16 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:MML, weaksauce?

You don't know what you just started...

Yes, yes, I did.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:Image

>=(

Wah wah. I like Mega Man, but THIS IS SOME BETTER SHIT. Forza is a highly placed favorite in my X-box collection.(Have I ever mentioned that at 14, i've played over 6000 games?)

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue May 29, 2007 5:22 pm

MML, dude. Have you ever played the Legends series? As for the 6000 games claim, I call bullshit.

As for ferrari...woman (OH DUDE I SO BURNED YOU) your punishment will be this. Trigger expressing his opinion that kart racers are more fun than driving sims! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:26 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:MML, dude. Have you ever played the Legends series? As for the 6000 games claim, I call bullshit.

Yes. Yes, I have. They were rather quality games.
As far as 6000 game number goes, emulators and the internet are my heroes. PLus I did become a gamer at about 6, and started reallyu playing DOOM II... when I was four. Kinda explains something, huh?
Now, whether you belive me, I dont really care. It's a fact. Deal.

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Tue May 29, 2007 5:30 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:MML, dude. Have you ever played the Legends series? As for the 6000 games claim, I call bullshit.

As for ferrari...woman (OH DUDE I SO BURNED YOU) your punishment will be this. Trigger expressing his opinion that kart racers are more fun than driving sims! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Great way to derail this thread. :roll:

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:32 pm

ferrarimanf355 wrote:

Great way to derail this thread. :roll:

Indeed. Kart racers? They arent even in the same motherfucking league, as far as they work. Sims, are, well... serious, while MArio Kart 64 is a great game to waste a day on. (You got no idea how long i've spent on Gran Turismo and Forza combined.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue May 29, 2007 5:33 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/terrachronicle/1180331483532.jpg

Well, either way, I could not contain my inner fanboy. For that, I apologize. <_< *composes himself* Back on topic.

I still doubt highly that you played 6000 games, Exec.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:38 pm

All is forgiven. For Now >_X

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue May 29, 2007 5:42 pm

Executor wrote:
(Have I ever mentioned that at 14, i've played over 6000 games?)
Is that impressive or pathetic? I guess it depends on who you ask. It's not something I would brag about though.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:43 pm

Eva Yojimbo wrote:
Executor wrote:
(Have I ever mentioned that at 14, i've played over 6000 games?)
Is that impressive or pathetic? I guess it depends on who you ask. It's not something I would brag about though.

Impreesive, since I still could juggle a social life and school work at the same time. I havent played that many new games lately though.
Now, BACK ON TOPIC!

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue May 29, 2007 6:02 pm

I can't leave you guys alone to talk about video games for a minute. Perhaps next time, it would be better to be a bit more general in your thread title, rather than having a title that makes an outlandish claim. :?

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”