What are you currently playing?

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Playing Metroid Prime 3 right now (on the trilogy disc), and it's good, espeically when the Wiimote doesn't spaz out.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Poketto Monsuta: Buraku/Hwaito

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

View Original PostMariruri wrote:Speaking of Smugleaf, I'm awaiting for the new series of Black and White ever so much. And of course, I'm raking up hours on Soul Silver.. rematching gym leaders and getting prepared for an epic fight against the master, Red~

Same here. I still need to train up for Red and finish what I started ten years ago. *cracks knuckles*

Since I'm learning Japanese now, I'll be importing Black/White from Japan as soon as it's released. It should give me the motivation to expand my vocabulary.

Smugleaf
Banned

Re: Poketto Monsuta: Buraku/Hwaito

Postby Smugleaf » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote:Same here. I still need to train up for Red and finish what I started ten years ago. *cracks knuckles*

Since I'm learning Japanese now, I'll be importing Black/White from Japan as soon as it's released. It should give me the motivation to expand my vocabulary.

Nice to see that someone aside of sachi loves me but if you pick me as your starter i will kill you just because im smugleaf, anyway why are you going to import, i mean it's not like pokemon wouldn't come, and lol Red, anyway im playing Tales of hearts and Tales of vesperia cuz i like to ragequit and because i want to troll myself

bananafaerie
Embryo

Postby bananafaerie » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm into Pokemon right now. Especially Pokemon Red/Blue. Gotta love nostalgia.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Smugleaf
Banned

Postby Smugleaf » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

View Original Postbananafaerie wrote:I'm into Pokemon right now. Especially Pokemon Red/Blue. Gotta love nostalgia.

Inb4pokemonversioneva02/eva00.
why are you playing that? do you want teh mew? i can't believe that you're punishing yourself =(

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Re: Poketto Monsuta: Buraku/Hwaito

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm

View Original PostSmugleaf wrote:Nice to see that someone aside of sachi loves me but if you pick me as your starter i will kill you just because im smugleaf, anyway why are you going to import, i mean it's not like pokemon wouldn't come

Nah, I think I'm gonna go with Pokabu for my starter. I will name him Bu-san and he will roast marshmallows for me. :nyao:

And I'm going to import it because it'll give me the motivation to keep learning Japanese. I'll also buy the other version when they're released in English. Yeah... I'm a pretty big Pokemon nerd.

bananafaerie
Embryo

Postby bananafaerie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

View Original PostSmugleaf wrote:Inb4pokemonversioneva02/eva00.
why are you playing that? do you want teh mew? i can't believe that you're punishing yourself =(

I already have mew, thanks to the Mew Glitch.
R/B/Y is awesome, FYI.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

I recently completed the second and third Phoenix Wright game on the Nintendo Wii. Great games. Very fun.
Trials and Tribulations is my favorite AA game so far. I really want to get Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations.

At the moment I am replaying Super Mario Galaxy.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Smugleaf
Banned

Postby Smugleaf » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 am

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:I recently completed the second and third Phoenix Wright game on the Nintendo Wii. Great games. Very fun.

At the moment Iam replaying Super Mario Galaxy.

you sure hate yourslef boy, im playing ToS DotNW just to remember why sequels are bad and must be erased from earth

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 am

lolwut? That's funny.
I've enjoyed many video game sequels.
And why did you bold "I" and "replaying Super Mario Galaxy"?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm

I've had Dead Space for PC for a little over a month now, and I've just begun playing it with the intention of seeing it through to the end. This is the first survival-horror game I've played, so even though I'm playing on easy I think I'll take it in small doses until I get used to it.
Voluntary Illusion.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Crackdown 2, since I decided to rent it
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Smugleaf
Banned

Postby Smugleaf » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:lolwut? That's funny.
I've enjoyed many video game sequels.
And why did you bold "I" and "replaying Super Mario Galaxy"?

Well you wouldn't enjoy ToS DotNW, i bold it because yeah i forgott why but you hate yourself, playing Pokemon SS

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

View Original PostSmugleaf wrote:Well you wouldn't enjoy ToS DotNW, i bold it because yeah i forgott why but you hate yourself, playing Pokemon SS

What the hell is ToS DotNW?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Heromaster111
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Heromaster111 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 am

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:What the hell is ToS DotNW?

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

I finished that just the other day it's meh at best tho I liked Emil tons more than Lloyd, tho that is mainly cause I hated Lloyd.

Anyway playing Dragon Quest IX and Tales of the Abyss.
Currently Playing-Battlefield:Bad Company 2 and SF4

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Why did you hate Lloyd?
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)
Rock Band 2 (XBOX360)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 pm

I finally got around to playing Zelda: The Minish Cap and I adore it sooo much it has maid me love the series again.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I just beat P3P. I'd played SMT games but never any Personas. Basically, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I've missed out. Now I have to replay to get all the social links maxed and then again as the female protagonist. First, though, I'm going to dive into P4.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby oOoOoOo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Welcome to a wonderful, wonderful world, Zappy-kun! My only beef with these games is that I can't date the boys. ;_; But Persona 4 is very, very excellent. It is an improvement upon Persona 3 in just about every way. And I won't spoil anything, but you'll eventually find out why I like it so much. ^_~

But it is refreshing to "grind" friendships instead of dungeons. I tend to organize my party based on who I like the most as characters, as opposed to who would actually be useful.

This makes for a lot of ridiculous battles where I have a bunch of shit characters that are weak to all the boss' attacks, but still... still...

I love them.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”