What are you currently playing?

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Mass Effect 2

Having the time of my life with it (Though I guess I have to rent it again, since its due back Saturday afternoon)
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

Assassin's Creed 2! ^_^
SPOILER: Show
I hate the 2012 references.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm playing AVP3 for the 360 at the moment. I have not played it yet, but the demo was great. I hope the full game will be awesome as AVP2 was.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 pm

^
Ditto

Aliens vs Predator. Aliens all the way.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah the game is great so far, and the game reminds me of AVP1. The game is a bit dark, but it's awesome so far.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Rogles
Embryo

Postby Rogles » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Oblivion(360). 30-ish hours in and nowhere near having discovered a small portion of everything. Bethesda makes nice worlds. :3

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Rogles wrote:Oblivion(360). 30-ish hours in and nowhere near having discovered a small portion of everything. Bethesda makes nice worlds. :3

Fallout 3 has a smaller world, but by both ratio and volume, more content.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

I beat Assassin's Creed II! Ending was really good. I wish the final boss was just a little bit more challenging.

Going to play Dante's Inferno.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Since I have a PS3 and no PS3 games, I thought I would enjoy some of my PS1 titles in clean, crisp HDMI quality.

The title I dusted off and played a bit last night was Ridge Racer Type 4. Such a great game. Great frame rate, great controls, great graphics, decent music, and fun.

Good times.

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:I beat Assassin's Creed II! Ending was really good. I wish the final boss was just a little bit more challenging.

Yes, but the sheer audacity of your actions make the fight so much more satisfying...

Finished FFIV (Stupid Meteor spamming whore), now on FFV. Four crystals down,

Can't wait for epic Rapid-Fire Dual-Wielding Spellblade fun...if only Rapid-Fire wasn't so expensive...
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Beat Bioshock 2. Pretty much the same as the first, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. Good game. Heavy rain coming tuesday or wednesday. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 pm

ZapX wrote: Heavy rain coming tuesday or wednesday. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

I'm more than a tad skeptical about Heavy Rain, mostly because Farenheit is still sitting on my shelf, when my psychological murder-mystery turns into The Matrix fan-fiction, a can't help but lose faith in the people behind it...
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

I sure enjoyed the <5 hour single player for Modern Warfare 2.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 am

ZapX wrote:Beat Bioshock 2. Pretty much the same as the first, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. Good game. Heavy rain coming tuesday or wednesday. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

The demo was alright, but I'm just a little wary about the game. Got it preordered, but I think I may end up putting the money I already have down on HR into Red Dead Redemption. I'll probably just borrow it from my brother when he's done with it.

Anyone gone through AvP yet? Looks interesting, but I've heard mixed things about the game.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 am

The animated cutscenes in Dante's Inferno reminds me of Heavy Metal.

Iron Rooster
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Iron Rooster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

GasmaskAvenger wrote:Mass Effect 2

Having the time of my life with it (Though I guess I have to rent it again, since its due back Saturday afternoon)

I'm surprised people would rent it and not buy it. It has way too much replay value to just rent. Also, try insanity. It's fun.
STROOPWAFELS!!!!!!!
Don't trust a prince on a white horse. He probably likes to rape dolls.
Dumbest thread I've ever started

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Currently trying Insanity with my Infiltrator.

Goddamn, I will feel a sense of accomplishment when I get everyone out alive in that playthrough.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 pm

if any of you are playing AVP online on the 360, my gamertag is simply GasmaskAvenger
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 am

AVP is for jerks. PLAY MAG
I won.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 am

Crap, I got The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks almost two months ago today and I've only done the first two dungeons! Not that it's bad, or even below average, when I play it I enjoy myself, I suppose I'm just disaffected with gaming in general, or maybe I don't like hand-helds much anymore? Worst part is that actually used to be very into time line debates and am actually quite curious as to how they're going to write off the whole 'everything was destroyed in a flood' thing. Eh, I'll get around to it eventually. At least the fact that I'm willing blowing off video games for no reason makes me feel better about needlessly blowing off books for no reason.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”