Adolescence of Evageeks OOC

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:39 pm

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:I can always direct him to you if you want, Atropos.)

You're in contact with him? Then if you could, I'd be grateful.

Well, we're moving—at a snail's pace, yes, but we're still moving. It'll be alright guys, we can get through this Image

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Indeed. I was actually going to throw up a post this evening to help spur things along, then I saw this morning before heading to campus that Squig beat me to it haha.

I still may do up a post though. Can't hurt I reckon.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Hey, is this still open?, I'd actually enjoy quite a lot something like an Utena RP.

EDIT: There goes my app!

Name: Zion D. Mistral Grimaldi
Sword: A relatively simple dark grey rapier made of high quality steel. It sports a wing design on its handle as well as the coat of arms of the Grimaldi house. his brother, Lucien, has an equal one too.
Hair color: Light brown / Dull golden, somewhat similar to the color of fields of cereal
Appearance:
Well, now you must be asking yourselves things like “Who’s this dude with the long-ass name?, How does he look like?, Is he pretty?”
And the answer to those question is...  SPOILER: Show

You can bet your money on it:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fWan3yjyAU8/UQqps3ZT-AI/AAAAAAAAAO8/dbgD0jWyUBA/s1600/chevalier11.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5y7MDAtC4eE/UbhaErA-0nI/AAAAAAAAJEk/WNcc2lIxfLc/s1600/le_chevalier_deon_286_1024.jpg

He be the prettiest gurl in this RP

And here’s his bro Lucien:
http://cortesdemangas.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/deon.jpg

As you can see, he’s much less fab.

Background:
Zion is the eldest of the Grimaldi twins, children of prince Albert and the man fated to inherit one day the throne of Monaco, one of the smallest, yet richest states in the world.

As the future Princes of Monaco, he and his brother were excellently educated so to be worthy succesors of his father, thus, they were educated in the best, most elitist school in the state alongside the children of other aristocrats and rich, influential people. Besides that, they were also taught by the best private instructors such things as etiquette, fencing, politics and speech.

Zion was soon revealed as a truly brilliant kid, with an amazing potential, however, apathy plagued him. For some reason, nothing managed to awake his interest and nothing could please him for more than an ephimerous instant, causing him to put as much distance between himself and reality, daydreaming about made-up stories of noble knights and princesses in need of help instead of facing the obstacles that his education and day to day life put in his path.

Still, the young prince fared fairly well thanks to his tremendous, mostly wasted, potential. It was well enough so that the worry of his parents wasn’t big enough so they became too vocal about it, but nowhere as well as his brother Lucien, who, despite not being nowhere as talented as him (even though he was quite bright on his own), was much more level-headed and persistent. This didn’t help Lucien to ever defeat zion when they practiced their fencing though.

And thus, this was the childhood of Zion and Lucien. It was not tragic, it was not heroic, it simply was. The years quietly passed by, with no apparent signal of change in the status quo of the royal family... However, truth was that the balance was being very slowly being upset in a slow, crawling process as Zion slowly withered away, becoming more and more jaded and both him and Lucien drifted away from eachother for some reason. The emotional charge was increasing by the moment and it threatened to explode at any moment. Thus, his parents took the difficult decision and risky gamble of sending both Zion and Lucien very far away, to the Ohtori Academy, hoping that a change in their environment would help them take a new, more positive, direction in life

Zion wishes for the power to bring about the world revolution so he can do precisely this, take a new direction, give a spin to his life and build the future he always dreamed of for himself.
Last edited by Burger of Power on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Accepted, I guess! :D

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:35 pm

I'll get a post cranked out sometime tonight or tomorrow. Been meaning to post for awhile now but just been busy with college stuff to the point that by evening all I want to do is chill haha.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 pm

I'm still having trouble with Skype, but you guys can feel free to post. Burger of Power, PM me about how to introduce your character into the RP.

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 am

I'm so sorry, is there any way to save this?
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:21 am

I proposed a reboot on Skype a few days ago. I'll draft a full proposal and send it to everyone who was involved soon.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”